Bloody Valentine

AppleBee's kiss

I walked out the door of the house, shut the door, lock it shut, then head towards my car. I drive a purple convertible Mustang and the year was 2010. I head to the car, get in, then start to drive to Mandy's house. Mandy lives awhile away from me, but to see my best friend, it was worth the long drive there. Mandy was like a sister to me, and still is. I later arrive at Mandy's house, honk the horn, then pick her up. She had a frown on her face, but her eyes said otherwise. She was wearing her dark blue shorts, light blue tank top, sandals, earrings, her hair was up in a ponytail same as mine, sunglasses on, and when she took them of, she had lipgloss and eyeshadow on!

"Mandy, are you okay?" I finally ask her.

"I have no clue what happened last night....... at all!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Stephenie, I'm being totally serious! All I remember is that I met up wth an old friend of mine, got asked out on a date, and said yes!"

"Who asked you out?"

"James Cole........ He went to elementary with me and I haven't seen him in years!"

"I've never heard of him."

"You met me in middle school, so you wouldn't know him, Stephenie."

"I know that. What happened by the end of the night?"

"He asked me out on a date last night, so I said yes and we met at the park."

"You did? Isn't he moving a bit fast?"

"Yeah but there's one problem..... actually a few."

"Like what?"

"He told me he loved me, I told him I loved him too, and by the end of the night when he walked me home, I leaned in and kissed him!"

I sat there, speechless and tried to keep my eyes on the road, then I realized, I never even started driving!

"Might wanna start to drive to AppleBee's for lunch, huh?"

"Yeah, probably."

She started to smile, but then buckled in, then the smile was gone. I parked the car while she started to explain all of last night from when she was at the mall, to when she woke up this morning. She woke up, check her phone, and saw missed calls, voicemails, and text messages........ all from James.

"What did they all say?"

"Like he loves me, he wants to hang out today, and a bunch of other junk."

"Are you kidding me? Did you tell him that we have a girl's night out tonight?"

"Yeah I did and he got all sad."

"Well that stinks!"

"Yeah it does."

We walked into AppleBee's, sat at the bar, and got some food. Some guys remembered me and Mandy and walked up to the bar, and plopped down on a sit next to us.

"Hey Stephenie, what's a pretty little face like yours doing here?"

He pinches my cheeks, but I pull away and push him down.

"Buzz off, Ian. Or should I call you, Leslie?!"

"Don't call me that, Black!"

He gets in my face and I get in his.

"Oh yeah, and what are you gonna do if I don't?" I say, confidently.

"This!"

He leans in and kisses me! I pull away as quick as I can, then push him away!

"Guh! You sick jerk!"

I start to wipe my lips, then run to the bathroom to wash them off. Mandy's sitting there, all alone with the boys in the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll finish it later today. :)