Bloody Valentine

I do, if it'll save his life

"What was that for?"

"I was thinking that you were Sam, so I kissed you... oops."

"Not an oops for me, my dear because I want to show you something. Eric, untie my bride to be!"

"Yes sir!"

"Your what?!?!?" I scream.

Eric unties me, so I then try to untie Mandy, but I got caught in a net set up by Mandy's chair.

"Sorry Mandy."

"It's okay. I'll be fine."

"You're still shaking though."

"I know that. Why aren't you?"

"Oh honey, I've been kidnapped way too many times to count...... you know, the lunatic lover boys who chase me around.... for example, Ian."

"Oh my dear, you will never chase me away." Ian said.

I glared at Ian.

"So that's why you never shake..... you're used to it by now." Mandy pointed out.

"Yep and yes I will Ian.... you just don't give me enough time to come up with a plan to chase you away."

I look away, tears running down my cheek. With Sam in the hospital still, and Mandy and I trapped, there was no one left to save us. I'm just glad that Sam was far away from this place and safe at the hospital but he was with that nurse, so I'm not sure what to do about her since I'm caught in a net. Truth was I never got used to being kidnapped because I always was the sensetive girl who never thought I'd be in these kind of situations but now my boyfriend and best friend were involved, so I was in tears, trying to close my eyes and fall asleep, hoping that this was just a bad nightmare that happened. Ian noticed that I was crying and asks what's wrong.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?!?" Ian asked, a little paniced.

I stared daggers into his eyes.

"I'M TRAPPED IN AN UNKNOWN PLACE AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND AND MY FRIEND IS INVOLVED IN ALL THIS!"

Ian flinched.

"I'm sorry but I love you, Stephenie."

"HA! YOU THINK I REALLY CARE THAT YOU LOVE ME?!?!? YOUR LOVE MEANS NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE! ONLY SAM'S LOVE MATTERS TO ME AND I'M GLAD THAT HE'S SAFE AND AT THE HOSPITAL AWAY FROM HERE!"

"I wouldn't be saying that he's "safe" or "at the hospital" because my darling, he's here with us. Lucy, wheel Mr. Little in."

Lucy is working for Ian?!?!? I should've known since she never liked that I took Sam from her. Lucy rolled Sam in on a wheelchair. He looked up and his eyes widened.

"Stephenie!"

"Sam!"

I felt a sharp pain in my back pocket, I feel my pocket to see what's in there and sure enough, there's a switch blade knife in my back pocket. I pull it out and cut the net, then go to Mandy's chair and cut her free but then we're caught again and I get my knife taken away. I see from the corner of my eye that Ian is on one knee with a ring case in his hand.

"Stephenie, will you marry me?"

Was he serious?

"Ha! Why would I do that for? I will never marry you as long as Sam and I are alive."

Ian grinned evilly.

"I knew you were going to say that which is why I offer you this."

He grabs Sam off of the table, and pushes him to the floor.

"Sam!"

"Stephenie, my darling, run away and save yourself."

"I won't leave you and Mandy behind! You are the love of my life, the air I breathe, the sun that shines and I will never leave you."

"Steph-"

I put a finger to his lips and try to kiss him through the bars as I see Ian, staring in horror. He kickes Sam in the face, knowing he can't get off of the floor because he's so weak.

"If you marry me, you can save Sam and Mandy. Everyone will be alive, safe and happy."

"I won't be happy unless I'm with Sam. I will NEVER ever marry you... even if it saved my own life."

"If you want to save your sweetheart's life and see him alive, then this is my offer, unless you want him to die."

"You will keep him unharmed at all costs along with Mandy?"

"Yes but you have to marry me."

"Stephenie, don't do it. I'll be fine just save yourself."

"NO! I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU DIE!"

Ian holds out his hand and says, "So do we have a deal?" I shake his hand and I gulp, hoping he's right.

"I do, if it'll save his life."

"It will."

He slips the ring on my finger then I look at Mandy and Sam, who looked at me in horror. I wanted to get married to someone but Ian isn't the one I wanted to marry.... Sam was and I had been waiting for him to pop the question forever but he never did. I was stuck in a marriage I never wanted to be in but what choice did I have? I'm not gonna watch them die, so I might as well be stuck with Ian for the rest of my life and have Sam and Mandy alive, then to carry on in life without them.