Bloody Valentine

The car ride to the wedding

I start to drift off into space, when I feel something cold around my neck and look to see it was my dreamcatcher necklace from Sam. I forgot I even had this around my neck. I take it off so I can wrap it around my wrist instead so I can have the necklace that Ian bought for me on but I put it back around my neck and then start to think about my honeybunch, Sam. I was remembering our first kiss at my house and how I was so nervous and I was also remembering when he gave me the necklace in the first place. He got dropped off by his dad at my house and he said the night before that I could use this every night, so I didn't really know what he meant. I let him in the house and gave him a hug and a quick kiss while he was holding a bag in his hand.

"I brought something for you."

"What is it?"

I try to grab the bag from him, but he hides it behind his back, so I divebomb him on the couch and tickle him until he gives it up but he never did. We later dance to the cd he gave me, then I actually got it from him.

"It's a dreamcatcher to catch any bad dreams you have."

"Thanks Sam"

I get up and give him a kiss. He smiles that big smile I loved but now miss seeing. My older sister, Angel made it into a necklace for me and I wouldn't stop saying thank you the entire time my boyfriend was there. I woke up from my daydream to realize I was crying.

"Why did I ever leave you, Sam?!?!?"

Why did I agree to doing this? I wanted to keep him alive, but I wanted to keep him alive and with me..... so I would be in his arms and be safe with him and not go and get married to Ian.......

"I miss you, Sam!" I scream to the top of my lungs.

I put my hands on my head and realize I'm at the wedding destination but I didn't fix my makeup... What was the use? If I wasn't gonna get married to Sam and look pretty, then I might as well marry Ian and look hideous. I cried and cried until I stepped out of the car and before I even started to walk down the aisle, I break down into tears and scream to Ian.

"WHERE IS SAM?!?!?"

"He's safe like I promised."

I hear someone scream my name.

"Stephenie! I'm right here!"

I see Sam run from one of the rows of family and friends, and so did Mandy.

"Sam! Sweetie I've missed you like crazy!"

I take off my shoes, grab the botom of my dress, and run to Sam and Mandy. I give them a big hug and give Sam a kiss. Ian was now staring at us in horror and I noticed that Sam had a broken arm and kissed it to make it better for him. I don't know what Ian was going to do now since all this was happening.