Bloody Valentine

Randy the assasin?

I kept running and running, hoping Ians thugs won't notice I'm gone. I stopped when I saw a taxi heading my way. I called the taxi and was happy that it stopped.

"Where are you headed little lady?"

"Just keep going straight for now, I'll tell you when to stop."

He nodded and kept driving. I slumped back in my seat and sighed. Why do I have a bad feeling. I feel like somethings off about the driver. I shrugged it off and started to relax, until I noticed that he turned the car around.

"Um, where are you taking me?"

He looked back at me through the rear view mirror, an evil look in his eyes.

"Back to the wedding."

"What? But-"

"Ian was smart enough to cover the area with gaurds. Now that you've escaped you'll be gaurded heavily."

No no no. I thought I was defeated until I remembered something that could help me here. The pocket knife in my... Well, pocket. I flipped it open and brought it to the gaurds throat, cutting it open. I never liked the sight of blood but I looked past it. I opened the door and kicked the corpse out of the taxi. I drove the taxi to my cousins place. I wanted to get there as fast as I could, the sooner the better they say.

X

When I got to Randy's apartment I was slamming on his door. C'mon Randy, open the damn door! I need you! I was happy to see Randy open the door. He wore a pair of black pajama pants and no shirt. He looked really tired.

"What is it Mandy? I was up all night studying for an exa-AAH!"

Without warning I pushed him into the apartment and locked it behind us. I hope no one followed me.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

"I need your help getting rid of someone. NOW."

"Is it that James guy you were talking about?"

I shook my head and told him the story.

"So you want me to get rid of him. How?"

"I don't care! As long as you're not seen. He has gaurds all over the place. ALL OVER!"

He looked down in thought.

"Well I am an expert in cloak-and-dagger activity."

I looked at him, not knowing what he said. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm an expert assasin."

My eyes widened in surprise.

"How do you-"

"You want Ian gone or not?"

I nodded.

"Good. I don't remember the last time I was hired for a hit, but it doesn't mean I'm rusty."

I followed him to his room. He looked up at me.

"Promise me you won't tell Mom about what you're about to see."

"I promise."

"Good."

He went under his bed and took out a McManus. I gasped. How could Aunt Avery not know that he has a sniper under his bed? He took out some bullets from his drawer and put it in the McManus.

"How did you get that?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

"Well I just think..... Wait a minute. You were hired for a hit? You killed a man?"

"Actually it was his cheating girlfriend, but I killed him too after he stiffed me."

"You know I could arrest you?"

"If I'm in jail I can't help your friend out of this forced marriage, now can I? Now usually I charge for making a person 'disappear' but since you're family it's free."

"Uh, thanks. So do you have a plan?"

"Yeah. For now stay here. If they're looking for then you can't go out."

He took something from under his pillow and put it hooked it around my ear.

"Why are you giving me a bluetooth?"

"To tell you how things are going. The status and stuff like that."

He went through his closet and put on a black jacket, black jeans and black army boots.

"Alright, I'm on my way. Incase they find you here, I have a Vice 9 under my other pillow you can use."

First he hid a sniper and now he has a pistol? I looked under the pillow, pretty sure he was lying. It was confirmed he was telling the truth when I found the gun.

"How do you get this stuff?"

"I have a job that pays a lot of money."

"Nothing illegal I hope."

"No. A book store. The Boss calls me his favorite and pays me more."

He went out the door, but not before smiling at me.

"Don't worry Mandy. Sam and Steph will be fine."

He held up the sniper an winked.

"I'll make sure of it."

And then he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm gonna do the next chapter to. Hope this was okay