Bloody Valentine

Planning

When the wedding was over Stephanie seemed very upset. Well, of course she was. This was unrequited love damnit! Anyway, When the wedding was over Ian's gaurds let me and Sam free and Lucy went to talk to Ian in the back.

Lucy's P.o.v

I tapped on one of Ians shoulders. He turned around. He gave a smile.

"Lucy. Just the girl I wanted to see. I have a very important missoin for you."

"What's that?"

"Remember I said that I wanted Sam and Stephanie's little friend gone?"

I nodded.

"Well I want you to get rid of them. You used to be good friends with Mandy, so she souldn't be to hard to befriend. When she trusts you enough I want you to back stab her... Literally."

"And what about Sam?"

"I'll tell you what to do to him later. For now, I want Mandy taken care of first."

Wow, I didn't have to volenteer. That was easy. I looked and saw Stephanie sitting in front of a mirror, looking at her reflection in pure disgust and dissapointement. She's really upset about this.

"Um, Ian. Don't you think forcing Steph to marry you was a little too far? I mean, she loved Sam more than anything."

"And I love Stephanie more than anything."

He looked down at me menacingly.

"Do you have a problem with this?"

I shook my head.

"Good. Call a limo over. I wanna take my bride home for a special dinner."

I nodded and left his presence. When I finished calling the limo I let Ian know that I was going home.

When I left the building I sighed. I started remembering all the shit I put Sam and Steph through back in highschool and started feeling horrible. Hopefully my alliance with Mandy will make up for it all.

X

I knocked on the door to Mandy's place, happy to see that she answered.

"Are you his 'assasin' now?"

"Yeah. Didn't have to ask him. He assigned me."

"Great. Now what do we do?"

"Well first we hang out for a while."

"Wait what?"

"Ian wants me to befriend you before I literally stab you in the back. We'll hang out for a while and make seem like things are going his way. Then later we come back to your place, make fake blood, cover myself in some, hide you and then report back to Ian."

"You plan everything out do you?"

I nodded.

"Alright. But how can I chill when I know that Steph is gonna be living one of her worst nightmares? I know he's gonna buy her love, but Stephanie Black is not one to be easily bought."

"I know. She always was a tough Cookie. Just know that she's safe. Isn't that a good thought."

"Yeah."

She said that with a sad tone.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine. How about we go see a movie or something?"

She looked at me.

"Wait, a movie? We're really just gonna hang out?"

"For a few days. Then we'll put our plan into action."

She sighed and agreed. This plan will definetly work. Not to mention I'll get to catch up with Mandy, an added bonus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there might be spelling errors, but I'm too lazy to take care of them. Hope this is okay