Bloody Valentine

It's just a Little hit

Sams P.o.v

This can't be real. This can't be real. The woman I love is married to another and to add insult to injury, it was against her own will. I sat on the couch in my house and burried my face in my hands, happy that my arm was finally better. I sighed. There has to be something I can do. Anything. I went upstairs to get my cellphone. After all that crap I'm surprised those goons didn't take it from me.

When I unplugged my cellphone from it's charger I turned it on. I planned to call Mandy and some others to end this madness. Before I could go to my contacts I froze. The wallpaper on my phone was of me and Stephanie, My hand on her hip and hers on my shoulder. The grip on my phone tightened. I'll get you back Stephanie. I promise.

I dialed Mandy's number and put her on speaker.

"Hello."

"Mandy. We need to gather some people and think of a plan."

"A plan?"

"To get Steph back. If Ian thinks were giving up that easily than he's mistaken."

"I already have a plan. We-"

Before she could finish, a bullet flew by and almost hit my hand. It only hit my phone, knocking it out of my hand. I turned and saw a hole in my window. I went through my drawer and took out a vice 9. I pressed myself against the wall next to the window, ready to shoot whoever tried to shoot me. I opened the window and looked outside. Nothing. What the hell was that? When I was about the close the window something hit me right in the center of my forehead. I fell backward and saw what was right next to me. A smoke bomb. Before I could make a run for it it exploded. All I saw was black smoke. God damn it! I tried to find the door to my room, but that's how blind I was. I couldn't see anything. Luckily, the smoke was starting to clear out and my vision was getting better. Who the hell threw that? Something tells me I should leave, and I was about to until a pair of hand wrapped around my throat and tightened. My air supply was being cut off. I used the butt of my gun to hit whoever was choking me in the crotch. That's when the person let go and I heard a thump. When the smoke was finally gone I looked to the floor and found a man in a black suit rolling around in agony. I pointed my gun at his head.

"Who do you work for?"

"I...I..."

He was in too much pain to talk. I shot a bullet near his head as a warning shot. He flinched.

"Who the hell do you work for?"

"I..Ian. He wanted me to get rid of you."

The bastard put a hit on me? I chuckled.

"Your Boss is a coward."

The man slowly started getting up, obviously still in pain.

"You only say that because he's a better match for Stephanie than you are."

"What did you say?"

"You heard me. You might as well forget about her, with all the luxury he'll provide for her she's gonna forget the name Sam Little."

"Shut up."

"The thruth hurts, don't it Sammy?"

The man laughed.

"It hurts to know that woman you love is gonna forget about-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!!"

I hit him across the face with my gun, creating a satisying gash on his cheek. I grabbed part of his suit and brought him close.

"Tell me where that bastard is stashing Stephanie."

He spat in my face.

"Go to hell."

"You wanna play like that?"

"There's nothing you can do to get me to tell you where he has here."

I dropped him and wiped the spit off of my face with the sleeve of my shirt. I glared down at him.

"One more chance. Tell me where she is."

"Like hell I will."

That's when I shot his crotch. He screamed in agony. I stepped on his neck, but not hard enought to break it, just enought to make it hard for him to breathe.

"Tell me where she is."

"L-let me go. Please."

His hand wrapped around my ankle, trying to pry my foot off of his neck.

"Where is she, damn it?"

"He took her to his mansion! Okay?"

"Where is it?"

He slowly took out a card from his pocket. I snatched it and saw that it had his adress on it. I smiled and stomped on his neck, enough to make it painful but not enough to kill him.

"That's for trying to kill me."

Then I kicked him in the area that I shot him. He screamed in agony once more.

"That's for working with that bastard."

I shot him in the neck.

"That's for all the crap you said earlier."

Blood was coming out of his mouth as he bleed to death. I pointed my gun at his head.

"And this is for fun."

On that note I shot a bullet into his skill, putting him out of his misery. Ian's gonna pay big time. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw six men come in threw the window. One of them took out an SMG and shot at me. I ran across the room, the bullets following me but only hitting the wall. Another took out a shotgun and shot at me too. Luckily, he missed me by a long shot. I ran out the room and into the kitchen, trying to find a knife. When one of the guys came by I grabbed him and used him as a human sheild. I shot one of the guys in the head with my pistol and another in the shoulder. The one with the machine gun tried shooting at me without hitting his partner. Too bad every bullet he shot hit his body, killing him. I dropped him and charged at the one with the shotgun, falling to the floor with him. His gun slid out of his hand. He punched me off of him and crawled to his weapon, only to have me grabbed his leg. I twisted his leg, making him scream in pain.

I crawled over him and kicked the shot gun away from him. I was about to shoot him with my vice 9 until another one of the guys turned me around and stabbed me in the gut with a dagger. I doubled over in agony. He grabbed my vice 9 and pointed it at me, ready to end my life. I'm not giving up that easily. Ignoring the pain in my gut, I yanked out the dagger and stabbed him in the abdomen. He yelled out and fell to his knees. Out of the corner of my eyes I was able to see a guy running at me, bat in hand. I took the dagger and flung it at him. The blade got stuck in his eyes and more blood came out as he tried to remove the dagger. He got the dagger out, but he ended up taking out his own eye as well. Blood fell from his socket as if he was crying blood. I noticed he dropped the bat. I picked it up and hit him in the stomach, when he bent over in pain I hit him in the back of the head, knocking him out. When I turned around I got shot three times. One bullet for my right shoulder, one for dragger wound and another for my leg. It hurt like hell, but that doesn't mean I was going to stop fighting. I was surprised to see that the guy that shot me was the guy who's leg I messed up, he had my vice 9. How was he still standing? I could tell from the look in his eyes that he was still in pain. I used the bat and hit him across the face.

He fell to the floor and I stepped on his injured leg. He screamed like he did before. I grabbed the pistol, aimed at his head and shot him. A puddle of blood forming around his lifeless corpse. The guy I stabbed in the abdomend was was trying to reach for my neck, only to get hit in the crotch with the butt of my gun, Like the first guy. I quickly got my belt off and wrapped it tightly around the guys neck, waiting for him to stop struggling. I knew he was gone when he stood still, his eyes rolled back. I unwrapped my belt and watched as he fell to the floor. I grabbed the bat I had and hit him in the head with it multiple times, just to be safe. I stopped hitting him when the bat had enough blood on it. I did the same to the guy that I knocked out. I looked around the place seeing all five dead bodies. I chuckled.

"That all you got Ian?"

I sighed, looking at all the blood on the carpet in my house. I threw the bat to the side.

"This is gonna be a bitch to clean up."

Wait a minute. I said five guys right? I saw six of them. I looked around and recounted.

"What the hell happened to the last one?"

I heard a metalic click and something press against the back of my head.

"Right here."

I quickly turned, hoping to punch him before he could pull the trigger of his pistol. but he caught my fist in his hand and grinned at me. He hit my with the butt of his gun, creating a gash on the side of my face. Wow, that treatment sucks when it's the other way around. I fell to the ground. He stepped on my neck, keeping me in place. He pointed the gun at me. I tried to escape but I couldn't. This isn't happening. I'm gonna die here. Ian..... Won.

"At least let me see Stephanie again."

"No. She'll do better without you. Have fun in hell, and say hi to Randal Flinn for me."

I shut my eyes and heard him shoot his gun. But he didn't shoot me. His foot wasn't on my neck anymore. I opened my eyes and saw him dead on the floor. I got up and saw that the one who helped me was.... Lucy. This bitch worked for Ian. I pinned her against the wall and wrapped my hands around her neck.

"What the hell are you doing here you litte-"

I was interrupted when I was pinned to the floor, my arm pinned behind my back.

"Calm down!"

It was a womans voice. The person let go. It turned out to be Mandy who pinned me to the floor. I stood up.

"Sam, Lucy is a friend."

I looked at her and Lucy.

"You traitor!"

"I'm not a traitor! She is!"

"What?"

"She's working for us now. We had a plan of our own, but..."

She looked at the dead bodies.

"As I can see, Ian couldn't wait for Lucy."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Lucy is on our side now. She's gonna stay with Ian as our little bug."

"Oh."

Lucy walked over.

"So what do we do now?" She asked.

"We make a knew plan."
♠ ♠ ♠
I've never written an action scene. Hope it's okay.