Bloody Valentine

I'm coming to get you, Stephenie

Sam's P.O.V

"So what's the plan, Lucy?"

"We have to go to Ian's place, and get your woman back, Sam."

"Ian will have that place secured by guards, how are we supposed to be get in?"

"We'll just have to look like someone he'll expect."

"I can look like Eric, Lucy can stay herself, but who will you be, Mandy?"

I saw Mandy pull clothes out of her closet, a wig, high heels, and make-up

"I'm going to be Stephenie, of couse."

"You're gonna look like Stephenie? But how?"

"She left some of her clothes from when she spent the night at my house last Friday, but I just kept them just in case for this kind of situation."

"And the rest of the stuff?"

"Hey, I wanna look girly sometime too, you know."

"Whatever, but we gotta go shopping for me to get a wig to look like Eric, Ian doesn't know I'm dead yet, so we might be able to pull this off."

"We don't need to get you a wig, Sam."

"What are you talking about? My hair looks nothing like Eric's."

I see her go to the bathroom and grab out a straightening iron

"We're just gonna have to straighten your hair, and put a hat over you head so he doesn't know you have black hair, and not brown."

"Brilliant, but I'm gonna look stupid."

"No you won't, just don't wear your glasses, or act like yourself. Act like Eric; A selfish jerk and an idiot, okay?"

"Okay Mandy. Let's hope this works. Let's get you made over, Mandy, and good thing you have high heels; You are way too short to be Stephenie."

"Do you always have to be a jerk."

"No, I'm just trying to be honest, that's all."

"Good luck trying to get me look as pretty as Stephenie."

"You are pretty but in your own unique way, Mandy. Now let's get you made over."

"Fine, Sam"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it wasn't good and I'm sorry I haven't had a chapter up in awhile. :P