Bloody Valentine

Daniel and Antiono go undercover

Daniel carried me into his house, and put me on the couch to rest for a few hours, and by the time I wake up next, it was night time, and I woke up to Daniel watching me sleep. I got up off of the couch, and also found Antonio Herring, Daniel's twin cousin, sitting on the couch across the room, with a displeasing look on his face.

"Steph, are you okay?"

"No, I'm horrible, Antonio. I have a favor to ask of you and Daniel."

"What's wrong, Steph?"

"Its a long story, but I need you two to help me."

"Explain the situation to us, then we'll see what we can do."

I sat there and explained everything that had happened between our anniversary, to the bar kiss, to the killings, then to now. I looked at their faces to see their expressions, and that's when I finally hit the floor with more hot tears.

"STEPH!!!! WHAT'S WRONG?!?!?!?"

I looked up at Daniel, and cried some more. He picked me up off of the floor, and put me on his lap so I could cry into his shoulder.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! IAN HAS TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME FOR THE LAST TIME! I love Sam, but he doesn't care bout my happiness. He's just trying to bribe me with amazing trinkets, and everything, but it won't work on me. Only love and affection can win me over."

Daniel pulled me closer to him, and said, "I'm so sorry, Steph. We'll help you, but how are you going to get in?"

"Simply, just walk through the door and surrender, while you two take out all the guards, then sneak in, and find Mandy. I know Mandy HAS to be in the basement. That's the only place that looks like a dungeon down there, so I know she is being hurt down there."

Daniel grabbed for my hands, kissing the tops of them, and said, "For you, Steph, I'd gladly take the moon and give it to you if you asked me to. I'm certainly going to do this task for you to get your boyfriend back."

I kissed him on the cheek, and whispered in his ear, "Thank you, Danny, thank you."

I saw his face turn a bloody red color, then he said, "Anything for you, Steph."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope y'all like it :)