Bloody Valentine

I surrender

I broke down into tears once again, making it noticeable for Daniel and Antonio.

I closed my eyes and prayed that Mandy was okay, especially since Ian was forcing her to have sex with him, or die a horrible death.

Daniel picked me up, and put me in the backseat, and made sure to sit right next to me to make sure that I was going to be okay.

"I wish that was me in the face of danger..... Not my best friend, Mandy. Mandy didn't deserve this to happen to her, and I gladly would've taken the pain and tears for her any day of the week."

Daniel heard me talking to myself and whispered, "Hey, it's going to be okay, Stephenie. Mandy will live, Ian will die, and everyone will live in peace once again."

He kissed me on the cheek, making me blush so much that I instantly smiled at him, and kissed his cheek as thanks for doing the job for me.

I smiled at the fact that Daniel and Antonio were helping me, but I was upset that I had to surrender just to get my own friend's freedom, but it's a risk I was definitely ready to take.

We parked in the back of the mansion, and met up with Sam, who immediately ran to me, and gave me a twirl hug.

"STEPHENIE! OH, HOW I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

I started to cry from seeing him again, because I hadn't seen him since the wedding I was forced into.

"Sam! You don't know HOW much I've missed seeing your dashing face again!"

I forgot about being married to that controlling tyrant, Ian, and smashed my lips into Sam's, giving into his warm body.

"I've missed your sweet lips, sexy."

I blushed as he said that, and just smiled at him.

I tried to find the right words to say to him, but I couldn't.

"Okay. What's the plan, Stephenie?"

"I'm gonna walk around to the front of the house to where Ian's guards can see me, and surrender. You guys sneak into the back and go to find Mandy. Once Ian hears about me coming back to be his darling little wife, he will run up from the basement, and see me. Alright?"

"Alright. By the way, after this is all over with, Stephenie, I have a very important question to ask you, but right now, you need to go inside and save your best friend."

I smiled at Sam, thinking of what the question was, and how I was going to react to that question as well.

I kissed him bye, and walked to the front of the house, where some guards had found me on the spot.

They dragged me away and called Ian in to see me.

I heard steps from the basement to upstairs as I got thrown to the floor of the big ass mansion.

"Crap," I thought, "What the fuck was gonna happen to me now?"