Bloody Valentine

My babygirl

I finally got to the hospital and checked Mandy, Stephanie, and everyone else in to the hospital, including myself for having newly cut wounds.

I stayed in the waiting room until they said I could go in and check on Stephanie before being checked into my own room for my wounds.

I walked into her room and sighed heavily, hoping she was going to be okay again.

"Stephanie? Stephanie, baby?"

To no response from her, I put my head on her chest and heard her heart beat fast.

"Sam. My handsome devil, is that you?"

I smiled and hugged Stephanie tightly until she kissed me deeply and smiled.

"Oh god, have I missed this!"

I tried to pull away from the kiss, but Stephanie wouldn't let me.

"Honey, I need to get myself checked into a room. I'll see if I can get checked in here so I can look after you to make sure you are safe, okay, my sweet?"

She giggled a lil and nodded her head gently while I kissed her cheek, and walked off to get checked into the same room as my babygirl, and maybe soon, my wife.

I had thought about asking her to marry me, but I never had the time to, or the money to get her the ring that she deserves.

"Finally, I got the ring that she deserves."

I looked at the ring I bought her, and it was her favorite flower but it was covered in diamonds, and wasn't red.

I knew that just me asking her if she would be my wife, she would burst into tears and say yes, just like we have been dreaming about since 9th grade.