Bloody Valentine

The dream date

I watched some tv, played some video games, had dinner, checked my Facebook, then fell asleep to Netflix on my Xbox 360. I was dreaming that my perfect dream date had come true.... in my dream, of course. We were on the beach, it was all perfect and everything. I looked at what I was wearing......... it was my blue cocktail dress from the party I went to with Sam.

"Hey Sam, what's up?" I say as I walk over to him to sit down.

"Not much, you?"

He turns his head my way and then I realize it wasn't Sam at all! This young man was wearing a mask but he had blue eyes and blonde hair, swerved to the side like Justin Bieber's used to.

"Why are you wearing a mask, mysterious man?"

"I don't want you to see my face, Stephenie Black"

"How do you know my name?"

"I know your a big fan of mine, and are madly in love with me." I sat there and was wondering who it was. Had to have been some boy I liked in the 6th grade, or maybe it was my dream boy after all. He grabbed for my hand and started kissing it like Sam does. "My dear queen. Please say you'll be mine"

"Um......... I-I........."

I sat there and stuttered as he leaned in, which I thought was to kiss me but instead, it was for me to take off his mask. The moment of truth was now, the moment I would find out who this mysterious man was. I took it off and it was someone I never thought it would've been. He was 24 years old but when I was 14, he was 16. It was Niall Horan, from One Direction!

"Niall?"

"The one and only."

We eat dinner and it was mine and his favorite food............ chicken. Then after we're done with dinner, we go and grab dessert.

"I never would've guessed it was you, Niall."

"Well now you know."

We start to munch on our favorite dessert ever........ a tub of vanilla ice cream with two spoons. We start to eat like no tomorrow! After we're done, he pulls out a poem and reads it to me.

"Of all the beautiful girls in the world, there's no where I would rather be, then sitting here, next to my girl, and you're the only one for me. Don't forget me, I won't forget you but of all the girls in this world, I would choose you."

He reads off of the piece of paper to me. He pulls something out of his back pocket, and then kneels to one knee.

"Stephenie Natalya Black, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god, yes Niall! Yes!"

I say as I jump into his arms so he can give me a twirl hug. I give him a kiss.

"Mwah! Oh my god!!!!!! I love you Niall James Horan!"

"And I love you, Stephenie Natalya Horan!"
♠ ♠ ♠
"sabrina u finish it" I did more work on it and just did, Stephen. :)