Bloody Valentine

The next day

I wake up from my dream and realize that it's 9 in the morning. It's the first time I had slept in because of getting up early in the morning for work or for me and Sams anniversary. I told Sam not to call me today so I could have a G.N.O with my partner and best friend in the entire world, Mandy Rose. We've been friends since the 7th grade and I remember how I look too....... as if it were just two years ago.

I looked like a total nerd, with a shy personality but for some reason, I've grown out of that phase and have come more out of my shell now. I remember how Mandy, Lucy and I all looked in the 7th grade too. Mandy was a little short, but I didn't care, because she was my fun-sized friend and I loved her like a sister and still do. She had a personality I wanted most of all....... having the guts to talk to popular kids. Lucy was supposed to be in 8th grade but for some reason, was put back down into 7th grade. Lucy wore glasses and had reddish kind of medium hair and we were friends for awhile....... until Sam, of course.

That's a story I already told, and I don't like repeating myself. I was the nerdy-shy type of girl who had tons of friends, but no boyfriends......... just boys I liked here and there. I had red medium hair with red glasses to match. The three of us had changed so much since then. I have long black hair with red streaks, hazel or green like eyes, and still wore glasses, but they were my style of glasses. My style was still mix-match that people love because I have my own style. In the 8th grade, I wore camouflage skinny jeans, purple shirt, with red high heels even though I am a tomboy and didn't really like high heels unless on occasions, but I wear them to look girlier for other guys or just because I want to.

Anyway, I was gonna go to Mandy's house and buy her some lunch, then spend the night at her house and talk about boys. I wear my Plain White T's tank top, blue shorts, with my Gator sandals. My hair was up in a ponytail, and I was wearing my glasses too. I grabbed my keys, grabbed my bag full of clothes for Mandy's house, then I was off to her house to pick her up for lunch.