Home

Come Back To Me

Anna lay on the bed, writing her homework for college out. While her daughter Josephina was playing Anna’s phone, Anna’s husband Joe was out touring. Though he said that he was going to home tonight. Anna constantly wished that Joe wasn’t always gone.
-
Hours and Hours pasted, Josephina was getting restless, and Anna was tired. Joe still hasn’t home, Anna just wanted Joe to be home, holding her after the hard day. He wasn’t, just then Anna got a text from Joe.
‘Baby I wont be home until 5. I’m really sorry.’
Anna read it, she started to text back but her vision got blurry from her crying, she wiped them away and text messaged Joe back.
‘Joe I really need you home now. Your daughter misses you and so do I’
-
Joe laid in his bunk of the tour bus, he felt so bad about leaving Anna home alone with Josephina while he went on tour, and he knew it was going to be hard, but he thought it would be this hard. He received Anna’s text back,
‘I know baby. I miss you two too. I will be home though, it’s just going to take a while.’
‘I know, I know. I just want you here now’
Joe couldn’t stand it, he missed his wife, he wanted to hold his baby girl in his arms. He called Anna, he heard a little voice from the other end.
-
“Hi daddy” Josephina said
“Hi baby girl.”
“Mommy cry”
“Honey give mommy the phone”
Josephina patted on Anna, and gave her the phone.
“Hello?”
“Hey baby”
“Oh Joe, I miss you”
“I know baby, I miss you too”
“Can’t you be home sooner?”
“Anna, I really don’t know what time I will be home, our bus is having problems. Jeff said we might be home until morning, past five. But I don’t know”
“Joe please. I really need you here”
“Baby I promise I will try okay. I love you”
Anna started crying, which made Joe hurt, “I-I love you”
“Babe please don’t crying, it hurts me.”
“I’m sorry. Here talk to Josephina”
“Daddy”
“Hi sweetie”
“Mommy have baby”
“I know, she has you”
“baby in mommy”
“What? Honey what do you mean?” Joe asked his year two-year-old daughter. “Give the phone back to mommy.”
Josephina may only be a two years old, but she knew what certain things were. She has Anna and Nick’s girlfriend Brittany to learn from.
-
“Anna what is Josephine talking about?”
“What?”
“Are you pregnant?”
“Yeah”
“Why didn’t you tell me?”
“I didn’t want to you worry about me while you were gone”
“How many months are you? When did it happen? It’s mine right?”
“Slow down. I’m 6 months, it happened the night before you went on tour, and of course it’s yours”
“But that night we used a condom”
“Well it must’ve broke, because I’m pregnant and you’ve been gone for 6 months. You’re my only one.”
“Baby this is amazing, I just feel so bad, that I’ve missed it all”
“You haven’t missed much, only late nights of throwing up, Josephina wailing. But Brittany has helped me out a lot.”
“I owe Brittany for that”
“I should go Joe, Josephina is getting cranky”
“Alright, but baby?”
“Yeah”
“I love you”
“I love you too Joe.”
“Get on your laptop and on aim”
“Okay?”
“Trust me”
“I do Joe. Bye”
“Love you Anna, bye” Joe and Anna both hung up.
-
Anna did as Joe told her, she logged onto her AIM: PurdyPsycho7. Joe was already on,
Jonas89:I figured this was one way to see you.
PurdyPsycho7: Well that you can Joey. Josephina is sleepy.
Jonas89: I wish I could see her.
PurdyPsycho7: you know you can Joe, its called a webcam
Jonas89: I knew that.
PurdyPsycho7: uh huh.
Joe started to webcam with Anna, for 2 hours until Joe fell asleep, Anna was still finishing her homework. By the time 9am rolled around, Anna finally fell asleep, Josephina woke up, Brittany takes over the mornings while Anna sleeps. Joe also woke up, they were almost home.
-
5pm.
Joe ran into the house, to find Brittany, Anna and Josephine in the kitchen.
“I’m home!!”
“JOSEPH!” Anna run to Joe, and jumped into his arms.
Joe hugged her, “I missed you too much”
“I know me too” Anna pulled back from the hug. Joe kissed Anna all the passion he could possibly muster.
“Let her breath Joe” Nick finally came in and went over to Brittany. Joe and Anna parted breathless, they went into the kitchen.
Joe picked Josephina up, “Hi baby girl”
“Daddy”
“I love you Josephina”
“Wove daddy”
-
Things were back to the way they were, Joe was back home, he had his wife with him, his baby girl in his arms, and another on the way. Joe was glad he found Anna that summer day, if he didn’t, he would have this wonderful life. He is glad to be home.