Until You’re Mine

Chapter Five- Forever and For Always

Tomorrow was their first year being together. Taylor is planning to take Anna out for their anniversary, it amazed them both to the fact they lasted a year with each other. It wasn’t an easy year either; their relationship was put to the test, with minor difficulties. When Anna’s parents got divorced, Anna didn’t really have a place to live, she wasn’t going to live with her parents. Taylor still lived with his they gladly let Anna stay. However, 2 months after Anna moved in with Taylor, they ended up getting their own apartment. At first, it was weird, because they could only afford, a one bedroom, one bathroom. Sharing everything was different, but they got used to it.
-
Taylor was in the shower, while Anna was getting ready for bed. Anna didn’t have a clean shirt, so she took one of Taylor’s, and she had short shorts on. When Taylor got out of the shower, of course he only had his boxers on.
Anna sighed, and chuckled.
“What?” Taylor looked down at his body.
Anna tried not to smile, “Nothing, just… nothing”
“Okay? Hey, isn’t that my shirt?” Taylor folded his arms looking sternly at Anna.
“Oh you mean this one?” Anna stretched the fabric away from her body. “You want it back?”
“Yeah, matter of fact I do”
“Well you’re going to have to take off of me if you want it” Anna threw the blankets over her. Soon she felt Taylor jump on the bed, trying to grab the covers off her. Anna didn’t stop laughing nor screaming, because Taylor was tickling her while trying to get under the covers, finally when he did.
Taylor hovered over her, breathing in what she was breathing out she did the same. They looked into each other eyes, very slowly moving in, soon their lips touched. They're life was perfect together. If it wasn't for Taylor's dream they would have never met each other...