Status: In Progress

If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn

I honestly don't know what I am feeling anymore...

I wasn't even shocked at what Kellin had just asked me. I didn't even give him an answer, instead I walked up to my room and slammed my door not because I was angry at what he had asked me but because my door was broken and slammed whenever I closed it unintentionally.

I didn't want to say what I wanted to say to Kellin in front of my brother, so I decided to text him it instead.

To: Fuck face
From: Me

Will you be my girlfriend? To that question I am going to say no because I'm old fashioned and like to get to know someone well before I say yes to anyone. So, I am willing for you to take me on 5 dates before I say yes. I know this seems a little too much but it honestly isn't. I'm just being reasonable and as my brother said this afternoon, we need to start getting along in some way. x

After I sent the text, I heard from down stairs Kellin ask to be excused so he could go to the bathroom. Instead of going to the bathroom he walked up to my bedroom and quietly walked in.

"Sit down if you must." I said quietly. He shook his head and looked around my room avoiding my eyes completely.
"Be ready for 5 tomorrow, I'm taking you somewhere I like to go on a regular basis. Wear whatever you want, skinny jeans, converse, vans. Totally up to you. But not anything fancy, keep it casual. I will pick you up and you'll be sleeping around mine, I'm ordering pizza and we are going to watch some of mine and maybe some of your favorite movies." He gave me a appreciation nod and walked into the bathroom next to my bedroom, flushing the toilet to make it seem as if he had actually gone to the toilet except for going to speak to me. He walked downstairs and said he had to go, I walked to the bottom of the stairs and watched him walk from the living room to the front door. He turned to me and gave me a small smile. I smiled back at him.
"Mom, I'm just going to walk Kellin to his car, I'll be back in a second." I grabbed my jacket and out it on. Kellin stood by the door with my shoes in his hand, he handed them to me and stood outside waiting for me. I hurried to put my shoes and on and walked outside, closing the front door behind me making sure I had my house key with me.

We both walked to his car in the drive way, He unlocked his car but didn't get in it instead he stood in front of me.

"Where is this place that you always go to, I an curious. If I knew about where your favorite place was and you let me go there with you, that has to mean something right? You don't just invite any random person that you hate to your favorite place in the whole wide do you?" Kellin sighed and told me to be quiet for a moment while he explained.

"You wanted to go on a couple of dates to get to know me, so I'm letting you on a little secret of mine where I go to clear my mind or to go when I'm not in the greatest of moods. You are right, I hate you but we are getting married and our parents want that to change otherwise this wedding we are going to have in 8 months is going to be a waste of money and then our parents will hate us. Goodnight Eliza, sweet dreams, no doubt they'll be about me." I smiled at him as he walked to his car and closed the door, ready to drive off but he opened his car window all the way and smiled at me.

"You over analyse things too much, I've always liked that about you." Kellin quietly but loudly enough said only for me to hear because no doubt my parents were in the kitchen listening to every word we were saying. He waved at me and drove off into the night like a mystical hero of some sort. I stayed outside for a few seconds and then walked back inside the house to find all my family in bed leaving me alone.

I was growing quite fond of Kellin already which was quite weird for me, I'm never fond of anyone after an hour and half of actually being nice to them. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed Kellin's number, after 5 seconds of waiting for him to answer he did.

"Eliza, I've just left you what could you possibly want now?" His tone wasn't angry or pissed of, it was calm and sounded as if he was a tiny bit shocked. I didn't even feel myself smile at his voice but I was.
"Could I sleep at yours tonight? Everyone is sleeping and I am bored outta' my mind and need some one to talk to." I heard him groan deeply at me like I was some annoying child that wanted feeding that had already been fed.

"I'll be there in two minutes." And with that last statement he ended the call. I waited by the driveway for him, I couldn't stay in doors waiting for longer that 5 seconds, the anticipation built up to the moment he was going to arrive. I don't know why I am so nervous about Kellin arriving, it's just a guy right? Great, there I go again over-analyzing everything again.

Once Kellin arrived I ran straight to his car and got in it. I turned to him and gave him a small peck on the cheek.
"Thank you for turning back and picking me up." I said quietly, almost like I was embarrassed to even speak to him just in case he made fun of me or told me to speak louder. I felt like a little child being told to stand up in front of the class and tell the class about themselves.

It took us 10 minutes to get to Kellin's house, we sat there in the car in silence the whole way it think it was because it was raining so we both wanted the car journey to be peaceful and pleasant.

Once we stopped in Kellin's driveway we both immediantly ran out of the car and got under his porch to keep us dry while Kellin fiddled with his keys to get us into his house. Once we got in, I took off my shoes and jacket. Kellin's hair was completely soaked and so was mine. He looked like a drowned puppy which made him look incredibly cute. His shook his hair and told me to follow him upstairs. He guided me into his bedroom, it was a dark grey/brown color with loads of CD's on CD racks, his bed was massive with a black/reddish duvet to cover it up. His room was cosy, well so I thought.

He didn't turn on the main light in the bedroom instead he turned on the lamp next to his bed. He smiled at me and told me to wait a moment while he went into the bathroom and a searched for two small towels to dry our hair with. While he was gone I took in my surroundings, making sure I knew his bedroom from top to bottom. After all, he was going to become my husband in less than a year. He walked back in and handed me a towel, we both quickly and roughly dried our hair before sitting down on his bed.

"Do you want a t - shirt to wear?" He asked politely. I gave him a small nod and said a quiet 'that'll be nice thanks', Kellin gave me a half smile and walked over to his closet to find a tank top that was two sizes too big for me so I could wear it without showing anything that I did not want him to see. He threw an old varsity tank top at me, it looked at least two years old. I forgot he was in the room for a second and started to take of my current t - shirt I had been wearing and my skinny jeans.

Once I realized he was in fact in the room, I turned and looked at him to make sure he wasn't looking and he wasn't, He had been polite enough to notice me getting undressed and to turn around to give me some privacy.

I took off my bra (I never sleep with a bra on) and quickly pulled on the tank top Kellin had just given to me. I told him he could look around again and he did. I patted a spot next to me on the bed for him to sit down on. After a while of looking at my hand on the place next to me he finally lay down next to me. I looked over at him, I could see his chest rise and then fall as he softly but heavily breathed. I looked at his closed eyes, his lips, his nose, his jaw line and his chin. They were inviting and I honestly didn't know why but I was very tempted to kiss him.

I slowly made sure I didn't make a fast or sudden movement to make him open his eyes. I leaned over for a split second studying his facial features one last time before gently placing my lips upon his. I felt rested them there for a few seconds before I felt him move his lips softly with mine. I swear I could see fireworks flash over my eyes while we kissed.

The kiss was passionate and gently, not rough or playful. He wanted it as much as I did.
After what felt like only seconds was in fact three minutes, we pulled away from each other. Somehow his hands had found their way to my waist and my hands were on his chest. We kept staring at each other for a little while longer than we had ever done before.

"That was unexpected." He quietly said as he let go of my waist, as he done that I got of him and lay back down next to him. I feel his body heat, it made me feel giddy for some reason.

"Do you still hate me?..." I said all of a sudden. He never gave me an answer instead he just pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. We lay like this for an hour.

We didn't speak as we listened to the rain beating down on the roof and on his balcony. It was calming and peaceful, just what we needed to drain the awkward silence that was slowly forming.

I started to drift to sleep, the silence and the sound of rain made me weak and motionless.

Kellin's POV

I looked down at her peaceful and sleepy body. The question she had asked me was stupid, why would I kiss her back if I hated her? I sighed and kissed her on the cheek.

"if I hated you, you wouldn't be here right now with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Listen to this whole album;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYdZu3fzEMA&feature=related

while also playing this in the background (adjust the sound on your computer/laptop for desired volume);
http://www.rainymood.com/

Trust me guys, this will calm you down a hell of a lot.