Status: In Progress

If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn

How the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me

I decided to go home after breakfast at Kellin's, I needed to get changed for mine and Kellin's date which I was extremely looking forward to.

It was only four o' clock once I finally got in, my mother and father were sitting down in the living room watching TV. I could hear Michael speaking to Sally, his wife, in the kitchen. I said a small hello to my parents as I walked into the living room to meet Michael in the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I smiled a them as I sat down next to Sally, turning to her and giving her a massive hug.

"I hear you and that Quinn boy are getting along now," She winked at me. "Tell me more, my love." It wasn't an option, whenever Sally asked for something she gets it and that rule applies with this exact moment, If I don't tell her she won't stop asking.

I rolled my eyes, "Come one, I will tell you upstairs." I grabbed hold of my sister-in-law's hand and dragged her up to my bedroom. I closed the door and then sat down next to Sally on my bed.

"It's really confusing really, yesterday he comes over to my house, glares at me and shit like that and then suddenly, Michael, Kellin and me are on the couch in the living room, Michael has this whole lecture on how we should be more friendly towards each other since we are getting married in less than 10 months," Sally interrupted me for a split second.

"There goes Michael being all nosy in people's business." I couldn't help but laugh at her half - angry comment on her husband.

I continued, "He nudges Kellin, Kellin groans and then sits down in front of me, placing his hands on my knees. He speaks utter nonsense for a while and then suddenly he says 'Will you be my girlfriend?' I'm like confused and a bit creeper out because Kellin doesn't even like me as a friend let alone enough to ask me to be his girlfriend."

Sally looked shocked but she still ushered me to finish the story.

"I didn't give him an answer to him until I text him it once I got up to my bedroom. I told him that I didn't want to be his girlfriend, JUST YET, and that we had to go on at least five dates so I could get to know him and see if we could work well in a relationship before we get married. I also slept around his house last night..." I heard her gasp really loudly.

I turned to her and sighed.

"And that isn't the end of it, there is alot more to come." Sally smiled and clapped her hands like a 5 year old getting chocolate cake.

"Once I got to his, we went straight up to his bedroom," Sally slapped me across the arm.

"You didn't sleep with him did you?" She gasped.

"Women, let me explain. And, No we did not have sex." Sally breathed while leaning against the bed post.

"We just cuddled and I asked him if he stil hated me but he never gave me an answer. I had the most weirdest dream, I was in this house and there was a party going on I guess and I couldn't recognise anybody but once I started to travel to other rooms I found a bedroom, nobody was in it so I decided to go in it. Kellin appeared in my dream and he told me he loves me. After that I woke up to Kellin still cuddling me, he looked so peaceful."

I drifted off into a daydream remembering the way his perfect face was laying on his pillow while his arms were around me.

"When are you two love birds going on your first date then?" Sally giggled and nudged me in the arm. She couldn't stop smiling. Her smile was beautiful if I do say so myself.

I looked at my bedroom wall where the clock was. It was half 4 already.

"In about 30 minutes, he is taking me to his secret place were he goes to think things through." Saly gasped and put her hand over her mouth.
"Eliza, that means something you know? Nobody takes just anyone to their secret hide out place. I mean, come on! Kellin Quinn, in highschool he was the most troubled guy and he didn't tell anyone anything about himself and now he is opening up to you, that isn't like him. He likes you."

I took in everything Sally was saying, but I didn't want to believe it.
I glared at her.

"Yeah, he is telling me more about himself because we are getting married."

Sally shook her head and patted me on th head. "He still likes you."

"An arranged marriage!" I took a deep breath and got of my bed and went through my wardrobe getting my black skinny jeans out with a nice loose Radiohead t-shirt without sleeves. I went through my shoe department and picked a pair of black vans that I wore nearly every day. I was susprised they weren't destroyed by now.

I told Sally I wouldn't be a minute and I was just going to get dressed.

Once I got dressed and walked back into my bedroom, I straightened my hair roughly so all the kinks we gone out of it. I wasn't going to wear any make up, I didn't need to impress im really. I mean, I didn't like him that way to make myself presentable enough to catch his eye.

"It's 5, he will be here any minute." Anticipation was building up rapidly.

I heard the door bell go. He was here and I was nervous.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like it. I'm not in the mood to write but oh well