Status: Fin.

Live In Reality

Chapter 11

They were young, much too young to get married. Or at least, that’s what Lenore and Sidney had both been taught growing up. Wait until you’re at least 25 and all that. But in that moment, Pascal’s words rung in Sidney’s ears.

Lenore looked at Sidney through tear filled eyes. It would be foolish to get married at 21 and Sidney only being 22 wasn’t much better. But Lenore didn’t care.

“Yes,” she breathed out. “Yes.”

The look of relief on Sidney’s face was matched by the smile on Lenore’s lips. He slipped the diamond ring onto her finger and stood up, bringing his lips to hers. She had said yes.

“This was all so beautiful,” Lenore said quietly as they separated. “You involved the whole team.”

“Your mom helped,” he admitted. “She gave me the idea for the post-its.”

Lenore was a little surprised that Sidney had gone to her mother without her, but touched nonetheless.

“I couldn’t have asked for anything better,” she smiled and stood on her toes to kiss him again.

“Marry me,” he said suddenly.

“I already said yes,” Lenore smiled shaking her head.

“No,” Sidney stepped back. “Marry me, right now.”

“What are you talking about?” she hoped he didn’t mean what she thought.

“Let’s go and get married right now,” he insisted.

“Sidney,” Lenore put her hands on his arms. “I don’t think we can do that. We need to fill out the paperwork and-,”

“I’ll go do that!” Sidney said. “Call Chantal and your mom and Vero and I’ll change and I’ll go and take care of it.”

Lenore couldn’t help but smile. He was so excited. “I don’t know, Sidney. We’re supposed to be on a plane in 7 hours and we have to be at the airport in 5.”

“Lenore,” he said grasping her upper arms. “I know that you’ve always dreamt of having the fairytale wedding-and you’ll get it- just marry me now. Please.”

She looked up into her boyfriend’s-no- fiancé’s face. His eyes were honest and pleading.

“Okay,” she nodded. “Let’s get married.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something short to give you guys an answer, haha. I couldn't keep you in suspense. Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!

What Lenore Wore-AND HER RING!!-

P.S. Make sure to check out my two new Chicago Blackhawks entries! One is Patrick Sharp and the other is Jonathan Toews!

Anybody- Patrick Sharp

Ever After My Perfect Disaster- Jonathan Toews