Status: DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

Seduction in Blood

septem

Ethan smiled at Aria as she stared at the glass in his hand. He licked his lips and put the glass down on a small round, mahogany table. The air in Aria’s throat got all jumbled up as he came closer to her, slowly walking around her. His eyes traced her every curve and she just stood there, frozen and scared. Ethan did not look scary at all, but the way he moved, the way he acted was terrifying enough. Nikolas had his eyes on Ethan as he stood at the mini bar. It only took Ethan a few moments to stop circling Aria like a hungry lion, which put her at ease. Going back to his glass, Ethan raised it up to her and brought it to his lips. Aria shivered as he swallowed the liquid in loud gulps. Just as he finished the glass, Ethan slammed it down on the table and licked his lips that were now a deep red.

“You are beautiful,” Ethan said, walking over to the black lounge couch that Nikolas had been sitting on moments ago. As the blond took a seat, he put his arms on the back of the couch and watched Aria. “How old are you?” he asked, adjusting his gray polo collar. Aria would figure him as just a regular man for the way he was dressed, as opposed to the first time they met in the forest.

She never answered him, which irritated him a bit. Ethan moved at lightening speed, one moment he was lounging on the black couch and the next he was right in front of her, inches from her face. His skin was so cold like ice, it caused goose flesh to raise on Aria’s skin. Her eyes never left his though, behind those eyes of his were years of torment and sadness. She could feel it and see it, his attitude and threatening stances were all a show. Ethan just wanted someone to care, he seemed to have built a box around himself to keep everyone out. Licking her lips, Aria let out a steady breath and held her ground. She knew letting Ethan push her around would mean he would continue to do so forever.

“I refuse to answer any questions until I am told why I am being held hostage here!” Aria snapped, slamming her foot on the ground for an added effect. Ethan snorted at her gesture and turned on his heels, placing his hands behind his back as he walked back over to the mini bar and reached in pulling out a small pouch that contained a thick red liquid. Aria felt like gagging it was a blood bag, she knew that and was one hundred percent sure of it. “Why are you drinking blood?” Aria asked, gesturing to the pouch in his hand.

“Well, isn’t it obvious?” Ethan asked with a chuckle. Aria furrowed her neatly groomed brows and gasped as she saw that he had fangs. They weren’t fake either, his teeth almost change in shape right before her pretty eyes. Shaking her head in disbelief, Ethan looked down at the bag and pursed his lips. “I like it from the vein better though.” Within a blink of an eye, Aria yelped and was slammed up against the smooth cream colored wall.

“No! Stop it!” Aria screamed, thrashing about in his hold as he pinned her arms up above her head and ran his fangs over her pulsing jugular vein. Shivers jolted through his body as he felt the pulsing, almost being able to already taste her by the sweet smell of her blood. Ethan almost lost control of himself, but was quickly ripped away from Aria and fell onto the couch. Aria stumbled a bit and looked to Darrien, who was glaring darkly at his brother his sapphire blue eyes seeming to be on fire.

“Ethan, you may have been invited in my house, but if you do not abide by my rules I will rip your head off and leave it for the vultures to eat,” Darrien growled. Aria blinked a few times and rubbed her wrist before looking back to Ethan. The blonde vampire only rolled his eyes and fixed up his hair that had fallen out of place. “Are you all right, Aria?” Darrien asked, sounding completely genuine. It caught Aria off guard, these two may have been brothers, yet they were so different from one another.

“I’m fine,” Aria answered softly as she straightened herself up and crossed her arms over her chest. “Look, I’m tired of asking already, so will someone please just tell me why I’m here?” Aria begged letting out a frustrated sigh.

“Yeah, tell her, Darrien.” Ethan looked so smug as he sat on the couch, crossing one leg over the other. He leaned back comfortably in his couch and had this smile on his face that resembled the Cheshire cat. “Tell her how she’s involved in all of this.”

Nikolas came over to Aria moments later as the two brothers continued to stare at each other, having a silent battle. The tension in the room was incredibly high and Aria felt as if it was suffocating her. She didn’t know either of these men, nor did she know much about them either. What she had managed to gather in the amount of time she had been there was that the were rich, they weren’t normal, and they had a strange butler and housekeeper, who was younger than she was. Nikolas placed his hand on the small of her back and she looked to him. He gestured for her to come over to the bar area and have a seat. Reluctantly, Aria walked over to the bar area and took a seat while Nikolas prepared her a drink.

“Why will no one tell me what’s going on?” Aria hissed, slamming her fist into the countertop. Nikolas smirked at her and placed a coster down on the wood counter and gently placed a Shirley Temple on top of it. Aria looked to the drink and sighed softly, picking it up and quietly sipped on it. Her eyes went back to Darrien and Ethan, who finally ripped their eyes away from each other. “Darrien, that’s your name right? Tell me why you have brought me here.”

“I brought you here because you are the reincarnation of Clara Sinclair,” Darrien began and looked to Ethan for a moment. “I’m sorry, but you are unfortunately apart of this now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh goodness, it has been forever since I updated this story.
I lost all of it, but found it about a month ago and have now finally decided to start it up again.

Hopefully I still have some people interested in it.
Comment, subscribe, and recommend.

-Crysta