Status: work in progress(:

Concrete Angel

Let's have a party

Once the guys got over me looking good, which I realized I should take as an insult; things went on normally. We cut up all the way into town and straight to a club that they always hit up. The bouncers even knew them by first name basis. They introduced me and went straight to their booth. Everyone was watching us, I could tell. I examined the guys once more and realized why we were the center of attention. The guys looked hot there was no denying that. What I was lost about was the glares I was getting from girls, or the guys staring at us. I hid myself behind Joey until I was safely tucked into the booth between him and Scotty.

"Five beers please!" Jake tells a lady who stops by our booth.

"Make that six." Scotty says hitting Jake's head.

"Oh, I forgot. Sorry E." Jake says looking at me. I just laugh with the guys and look around. There was a large dance floor that was full of people. The lady brought back beers and Jake passed them around. All the guys easily opened their and I felt like an idiot cause I couldn't even get the top off the bottle. I had only drank a couple of times in my life. I wasn't skilled at holding down beer or opening one.

"Joey, could you?" I say tapping him on the shoulder. He looks down questioningly and then realizes quickly what I wanted. He laughs and nods grabbing my beer.

"I think it's time for me to go find a girl to bring home." Jake says tossing back his beer quickly. My eyes widen at how fast he drank it but no one else seemed to care so I kept my mouth shut.

"You are not bringing a girl back to the school." Scotty says rolling his eyes.

"Fine, maybe I can find a girl who lives with her friends and will take me home." Jake says wagging his eyebrows and running off to the dance floor.

"Will you dance with me?" a voice says and we all remove our eyes from Jake to see a beautiful blond standing by our table looking down at Ron.

"Of course, my lady." Ron says taking a bow that has her and the rest of us laughing. They walk off and Scotty mumbles something smart about how Ron always gets asked first.

"Will you dance with me?" another voice says and there is a brown headed skinny girl staring at Chris with wide eyes. She was wearing a skimpy dress that screamed whore, but Chris being the kind soul he is nodded and let her lead him to the dance floor but not before throwing a help me glance at Jake who was headed back our way.

"No girls Jake?" I say laughing slightly.

"Plenty of girls. They are all to scared to come talk to my friends though. Seems that without my friends, I'm not good enough." Jake says eying Joey and Scotty.

"Scared?" I ask and the guys all laugh at my clueless self.

"Have you looked in a mirror tonight?" Jake says laughing at me.

"Whatever, ya'll go." I say pushing Scotty and Joey out of the booth.

"Are you going to be okay?" Joey asks looking down at me.

"I'm fine. Go have fun." I say meeting his eyes. I suddenly wanted to ask him to stay. I wanted him to dance with me. I wanted him to be finding me hot and taking me home....so to say but before I could tell him to wait Jake had taken his arm and turn him away from me. I saw three blonds meeting them on the dance floor. I took a drink of beer as one in a skimpy red dress started dancing with Joey. They left the one with glasses to Scotty. He didn't seem interested at all. I wondered if I was still blond that Joey would find me more attractive. I let my mind trail off and soon there was a figure standing over my table. I jumped and looked up to see a boy probably a few years older than myself standing there. He flips his chestnut colored hair out of his eyes and smiles a smile of bright white teeth at me.

"Hello." he says smiling another half smile at me.

"Hi." I say taking another sip of my beer.

"I noticed that all your friends seemed to have left you all alone. It just seems wrong that you sit over here by yourself when you look so good." he says watching my reaction to calling the guys friends. I guess he wanted to make sure.

"Yes well they all had their eye on some girl." I say laughing lightly but I was being cautious. I didn't trust random strangers. It was my instinct not to.

"What's your name?" He asks smiling even brighter after that comment.

"Elizabeth. And yours?" I ask but before he could answer some guy came up beside him.

"Levi, there you are! You can't just leave me. You're my wing man. Who else is going to talk me up to girls?!" the guys says not noticing me. He had curly dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. His smile was white and bright too. What was with these guys?

"I had something more important to tend to." Levi says nodding towards me.

"Oh, who are you?" the new mystery guys says eying me closely.

"This is Elizabeth, Hector. I was just talking to her." Levi says defensively and I just sip my beer trying not to giggle. This is absurd. They were fighting over me. I get a glance of Joey and that blond dancing very closely and I gulped down the rest of my beer feeling it warm my body. I got the sudden urge to make him realize what he was missing.

"I can dance with two people you know." I say breaking up the boys fight.

"You'll dance with both of us?" Hector says his mouth dropping.

"Let's go before I change my mind." I say seeing the blond pull Joey even closer.

I knew this was wrong. It was beyond wrong. I wanted some fun. I wanted Joey. I just wanted to have fun too. I didn't know what to do but these hot guys were wanting me and I had not only drank my beer but finished off Scotty's and Joey's while they fought. I was a bit tipsy. I just wanted to feel wanted by someone. And they were giving me that.

We hit the dance floor and I know Joey saw me with them. Scotty had made his way back to the table I noticed out of the corner of my eye. Joey kept dancing with his blond friend and I danced with my new friends. I couldn't tell if it bothered him or not. But soon, I didn't care. Hector and Levi were a lot of fun and great dancers. Levi actually got bored and found another girl to join us, I later noticed it was the girl Scotty had left. I told Hector I needed a break and headed back to join Scotty at the table. He had gotten us all refills. I grabbed my new beer and sipped it without a word to him but I could feel his eyes on me.

"What?" I finally say looking at him.

"I just thought you and Joey would be out there dancing." Scotty says quietly.

"Well Joey found a little play toy to dance with so I found my own." I say drinking some more beer.

"It's just because Jake asked him too. He's a nice guy." Scotty says laughing at me.

"I don't care. Hector is a lot of fun." I say scowling at him.

"Yeah, she thinks so too." Scotty says nodding to the dance floor. I follow his glance and see Hector making out with a random black headed chick on the floor. I blush deeply and fill with anger. I throw back the rest of my beer and grab another one. This was not my night.

"I think you should slow down on those." Scotty says pointing to my beer.

"I'm fine." I say but even as I said it I could tell I wasn't. I actually felt kind of sick. I stood up slowly and made my way back to Hector. He saw me coming and looked around nervously for Levi. I made it all the way too him and pointed my finger to say something rude but all that came out was puke. I felt myself swaying and then felt a pair of arms grab me to hold me up straight.

"Let me go." I say wiping my mouth and trying to struggle out of their grip.

"E, let me take you to the table." Scotty's voice says and I relax realizing it was him.

"I feel sick." I mumble to him and he just hushes me and walks me to the table. Joey rushed over realizing that I was not okay, his blond friend was on his heels.

"Izzy are you okay?" Joey says kneeling next to where I sat.

"I'm fine." I say trying to stand up only to have him and Scotty push me back down.

"I just drank too much. I feel fine now. I promise. Just get back to your friend." I tell Joey sneering at her.

"Who? Christy?" Joey says glancing over his shoulder at her.

"If that's the blonds name then yes." I mumble trying to hold in the puke.

"You look green." Joey says and I push him out of the way standing to try to make it to a bathroom. I didn't. I ended up throwing up all over Christy's little dress. She screams bloody murder and says something rude. I feel her hit me and then I hear Joey yelling at her. I was feeling dizzy again.

"So much for things changing." I mumble to myself and Scotty looks down at me confused. Joey picks me up being the nice guy, and carries me out of the club where we wait for the rest of the guys.

"Izzy, why'd you drink so much?" Joey sighs wiping sweat off my forehead.

"I just...I dunno." I say not looking at him. He could tell I was holding something back but how do I tell him I got jealous so I drank.

"Izzy, why did you tell me to go back to my friend like that? Before?" Joey says looking down at me carefully.

"Joey, I just thought that tonight would be different. That things might change, but I guess that might never happen. It probably doesn't need to happen anyways. Just...forget it." I snap and the rest of the guys join us before Joey can reply. I ask Scotty to help me back and put distance between myself and Joey. Things are never going to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh poor Izzy. What do ya'll think? Comments(: