Status: work in progress(:

Concrete Angel

Stupid Boy

"You're not what I expected you to be when I found you in here." Joey says looking at me from the couch.

Our room was small but I didn't search far enough because there's a door that leads to a living room area that was about the same size as our room. It wasn't huge but it was nice to have if people came to our room.

"You expected me to be more girly huh?" I say laughing as I pigged out on some chips that we brought back from the cafeteria.

"Oh yeah. I really thought you'd be like one of those crazy chicks who had to be dressy and spent hours in the bathroom." Joey says laughing.

"Well I do take my time in the bathroom, but not hours." I say laughing as I jumped on the couch next to him. It was getting dark outside. I didn't want to explore because I didn't want to run into Zack. He kind of scared me, too many bad memories that he reminded me of.

"The guys are coming over. They love you." Joey says looking at a text as his phone went off.

"Well, glad to know I'm loved." I say raising an eyebrow. He kicks my feet and I throw them into his lap grinning broadly.

"Hey now, I'm not a footrest!" Joey says pushing my feet off.

"Boys are so rude." I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"I'm guessing you don't have brothers." Joey says laughing at me.

"I do actually, but he's real nice to me." I say throwing my feet back on his lap then I gasp and jump up. That's not my story. I was supposed to be an only child. I just gave out actual information. No, stupid boy; he tricked me. No, he didn't but still.

"Are you okay?" Joey asks sitting up straight. Stupid Elizabeth, Stupid. Stupid Boy, Stupid.

"Fine, I just have to pee." I say rushing to the bathroom. I can't believe I messed up. I slipped; it couldn't happen again. I hear knocking on the door and soon the guys' voices filled the room. I smiled at the laughter that came from the living room or little den or whatever it was. I was surrounded by friends, real friends. I wasn't sure if that was good or not yet.

"Izzy! Are you sure you are okay?" Joey says knocking on the door.
"I'm fine. And what the heck is Izzy?" I say opening the door and grinning up at him.

"It's a nickname." Joey says slowly like I was the dumbest person ever.

"It's cute. I like it." I say smiling slightly at him. I swear he blushed, maybe it's in my head but he looks a little flushed.

"Elizabeth!" Jake says grinning from the beanbag chair.

"Hiya Jake." I say following Joey to the couch and taking my seat back.

"No hi for me?" Scotty whines from the floor beside the couch.

"No, you took my chips." I say laughing and stealing them back.

"Hey!" Scotty yells and I push him away laughing.

"Guys grow up." Chris says and I stick my tongue out at him.

"You grow up." I say grinning.

"You are so mature." Joey says pushing me off the couch.

"Oh it is so on." I say throwing a pillow at him. And that was the end of that, everyone was throwing something or hiding behind a couch or something. It was crazyness but so much fun. I couldn't stop laughing. I don't know when the last time was that I laughed like that.

"Okay this is crazy." Joey says jumping over the couch and hiding behind it with me.

"EVERYONE FREEZE!" I scream in my loudest voice possible and everyone stops the noise and plugs their ears.

"Dang dude, warn a guy!" Joey says laughing.

"Sorry." I say smiling as big as I can. This was too much fun. Everyone starts cracking up and none of us seem to stop. Stupid boys, they have me wrapped around their fingers. This would probably end bad; but I can't stop loving them. They are like my own brothers, even though I've only known them for a day. They were just that good of guys. I shouldn't trust guys, I shouldn't be getting into this.

"Okay, Okay. That's enough." Chris says holding his sides.

"Movie time!!!" Jake yells loudly jumping onto a beanbag.

"Scary movie marathon!!!" Scotty yells running to Joey's bed and taking all his pillows and blankets and bringing them in the room.

"No, I don't do scary movies." I say backing out of the room slowly.

"You can't leave on movie marathons." Chris says seriously blocking the door.

"I don't like scary movies." I say slowly begging him to move.

"You have to stay." Ron says walking out of the room to make popcorn in Joey's microwave.

"I can't handle them." I say my eyes wide. I really had enough fright without adding scary movies.

"Have you ever actually watched one?" Scotty says looking at me.

"I saw The Secret Window." I say shrugging slightly.

"That's it?" Jake says his mouth dropping.

"I don't like being scared." I repeated crossing my arms at Chris who wouldn't let me out.

"You've never seen The Strangers, Jaws, or Chainsaw Massacre?" Ron says shaking his head at me.

"Chuckie?" Jake says as I shake my head at them.

"Friday the 13th?" Scotty asks and I shake my head once again.

"We're watching Chainsaw Massacre, then Chuckie, then Friday the 13th tonight." Jake declares loudly picking out the movies.

"Three in one night?" I say wanting to cry.

"It's a marathon." Chris says giving me a duh look and I thought he was going to be the nice and quiet one.

"I don't want to watch. You can't make me." I say starting to whine. It worked on Johnny.

"Don't do that." Jake says his eye growing big.

"I don't like them guys." I say sniffling. If it's something guys can't stand, it's girls crying.

"Don't cry. Don't." Ron says suddenly not knowing what to do. Jake and him exchange worried glances. Chris, Scotty, and Joey however were not looking convinced. I had to pull out the real stuff.

"Scotty...please." I say whimpering and giving him a puppy dog look. He falters and he glances quickly at Chris and Joey.

"Stop faking it." Joey says rolling his eyes.

"I'm not." I say quietly seeing if I could pull this on him.

"Bullshit. I have three sisters." Joey says grabbing my arm and pulling me to sit back down on the couch.

"Dammit." I say crossing my arms.

"I can't believe you tried to pull that on us." Jake says throwing a pillow at me.

"I don't like scary movies." I say yet again hoping someone will save me. Everyone rolled their eyes and Chris put in Chuckie. I should of known, no one saves me. No one has ever saved me, why should that change now. The movie starts and I want to scream, I can't handle this. I don't like to be scared. I've been scared too much in my life. Joey pulls me towards him and wraps an arm around me.

"It's just a movie." Joey whispers in my ear squeezing me before removing his arm. I stay right next to him refusing to move back to my spot on the other side of the couch.

"Can I leave yet?" I say quietly looking up at him.

"I'm right here. You're going to fine." Joey says putting his arm around me and leaving it there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it yet? I have a few chapters done anyways so I'm going to post them.