Status: work in progress(:

Concrete Angel

Captured

"YOU KILLED HER YOU BASTARD!" Johnny screams and I quickly run past cars towards his voice. I heard something hit the ground and I felt myself cry out. Johnny isn't supposed to get hurt. Johnny was supposed to be safe. That's why I left.

"You're a fool." an all to familiar voice says and I feel a shudder go down my spine. I bend down behind a car and creep around it to see Johnny on the ground. Leon was no where to be seen. He must of ran off. I spotted blood on Johnny's arm so I ran right to him ripping his shirt off and placing it over a wound.

"You're that pitcher." Johnny says quietly looking up at me.

"I am." I say just a quiet. Johnny keeps his eyes on me for a second and then smiles to himself.
"You're not dead." Johnny whispers and I nod tears forming in my eyes once again. The cops thought it was best that only my parents know I was alive. They thought that if Johnny knew, he wouldn't be able to pretend I was dead, he was too emotional they said. He thought I was dead for real.

"I love you Johnny. I've missed you like crazy." I say pressing down harder on his wound trying to stop the bleeding.

"I love you too." Johnny says back attempting to sit up but I wouldn't allow it. I wrapped the shirt around the wound as a bandage until we could get to someone who could help us.

"You haven't changed a bit." a voice says and I get the chills again. I stand up from my spot on the ground and see Leon standing there watching us.

"I disagree." I say knowing there was no use in pretending I didn't know him. He knew who I was. He had known for a while now, I could tell.

"You know, they really shouldn't let you become so popular when you're trying to hide. And they really should have changed more about you." Leon says taking a step closer to us. Johnny had stood up now and he had a hand on my arm. We both stepped backwards once as he comes forward.

"Now, now let's not misbehave." Leon taunts and I glare my eyes at him. I felt much stronger than I did the last time I saw him. Maybe it was because Johnny was in danger. Maybe it was because this time he had went far enough to hurt someone I love.

"You are a sick man." Johnny growls letting me go and charging at him. I hear myself scream as Leon throws Johnny to the ground beating him.

"STOP IT! STOP. I'LL GO WITH YOU. I WON'T EVEN FIGHT. JUST STOP." I scream pulling Leon's arms back to stop him. He gets off Johnny who was barely conscious at this point.

"I knew you'd come around. Let's go love, we have some catching up to do." Leon says grabbing my wrist and dragging me to his van. He threw me in the back and made sure I was tied up real good before jumping in the front and driving off leaving Johnny on the ground.

"You know, I've always known you were alive. It was just a matter of finding you." Leon says as he drives. He had stuffed my mouth with a sock so I couldn't answer but I did glare his way as we rode.

"I knew I didn't do enough to kill you. I wasn't done with you. Even if it meant being caught. I knew I could escape." Leon mutters and I was unsure if he was talking to himself or to me.

"You've grown up a lot." Leon says staring at me and I felt myself shudder. I wasn't sure how long we rode but after a bit Leon stopped and yanked me out of the van. I glanced around to see that we were at the school. He pulled the sock out of my mouth and grabbed my arms to make sure I didn't run.

"We're going to get you changed." Leon says staring at my clothes with a distaste.
"Here?" I say running through the ideas to escape in my head. If I kept him pleased long enough, he would start to trust me enough to be careless.

"Yes. Room Number? Floor? Key?" Leon asks as we enter the elevator. I told him the floor and number and told him the key was at the ball field. That didn't stop him. He just kicked the door down and stared around the room.

"You've been living with a boy? June, I am not happy about this." Leon says slapping me across the face. I look at the floor and try to control the words of hate that wanted to come out of my mouth.

"I have to pee." I say quietly and Leon shoves me towards the bathroom telling me to leave the door open as he searches for something more nice for me to wear.

"You know, we aren't even going far so it doesn't matter if you take your time. No one will be back from the game for a while. They'll never find you this time June. You'll be right under their noses and they'll never find you." Leon says and I can hear him digging through drawers.

"Under their noses? You sure that's wise?" I question trying to see if he would give up something I could use.

"I'm sure. There are tunnels all around this school and town that no one knows about anymore. That's where we'll be. That's where we'll be for the rest of your life. That's the only reason I'm telling you." Leon says and I feel myself shutter once more. I cut the sink on to wash my hands and glance out the door to see him digging through my underwear drawer. I grab some lipstick I had left out and quickly wrote TUNNEL on the side of the counter where I knew Leon wouldn't look. I dropped the lipstick quickly as I heard him coming.

"You're wearing this." Leon says pointing his gun towards me and handing me clothes. He undid my hands so I could change but refused to not watch. He kept the gun right on my heart the whole time. I quickly stripped and pulled on the black lace under garments he chose and then the red skirt and strapless top. I looked like a hooker but I knew he liked it from the way he drooled. It made me sick.

"Come on pretty lady." Leon says grabbing my arm and pulling me out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT:
Short I know. I'm so sorry but hey it's up tonight!
Anyways: I need you to know stuff so its short.
I am going to do chapters in Joey's POV and Izzy's cause that way you can see what is happening with both of them. I'll tell you what POV it is from the beginning but I think it'll be obvious.
Also, this might get graphic. Depending on where I go with it, it could get graphic but I could also go another way with it and use less details so if you really mind the details and graphicness then comment and I'll see what I can do. I can't make promises cause I'm going to go with what I think sounds best but I will try my best to please.
So that's it! Thanks so much!(: Comment!!