Status: work in progress(:

Concrete Angel

I love him

Izzy's POV

Leon threw a blindfold over me and pushed me around his hands rubbing up and down my body in places that made me want to slap him but I couldn't. I knew what was coming and I knew that I probably wouldn't get out of this alive. I wasn't scared though, I was ready for it to be over. I didn't want to have to deal with him ever again and if I was going to die, I was taking him with me.

Leon shoved me and I felt myself fall down some hole landing on hard dirt with a thud. I attempted to sit myself up but by the time I made any progress he was there pulling me off the ground.

"Can you take this stupid thing off my eyes?" I snap and Leon hits me for being rude but rips it off my face. It wasn't like anything changed. Leon was holding my arm tightly and walking me down a dark tunnel. He seemed to know where he was going but I couldn't see a thing.

"Where are we?" I ask squinting my eyes.

"Stop asking all these questions. We're underground." Leon says twisting my arm tightly making me whimper. I hated myself for being like that. I knew he enjoyed it and I didn't want to give him anything that he wanted.

"You haven't changed a bit. Your arms are still your most easily hurt spot." Leon says cruelly quickly turning me down another tunnel making me fall once again. He grumbled something and picked me off the ground making me stand yet again. I started dragging my feet in hopes that it would leave a trail for anyone.

"Stop that." Leon snaps and I walk normally for a bit realizing that no one was going to find me even if I did leave a trail.

"I hurt my ankle." I mumble which just earns me a kick.

"You're much more whiny now." Leon says sighing.

"You're much older now." I snap getting angry. He was so disgusting and he scared me but I hated him so much. I hated him more than anything in the world so why should I just let him scare me? He was going to kill me anyways so I might as well make him angry.

"We're here." Leon snaps throwing me down on the ground. I bring my legs up to myself rubbing my ankle and try to see around me. My eyes were adjusting a bit better to the darkness and I could tell it was a big open area in the tunnels.

"We're right under your school. When I disappeared, I came here. I've been here a few times. No one knows anything about it so it's perfect." Leon whispers quietly breathing down my neck. I shudder slightly feeling it go down my back.

"You're a sick bastard." I say spitting in his face as he pushes a gun into the side of my head.

"Why pretty lady, you don't mean that." He whispers shoving my head back to kiss my neck. I didn't know what he enjoyed more, beating me or doing me.

"I do. You're sick and awful." I snap as he forces me to lay down. Leon chuckles standing up and walking across the area to a stack of things he has.

He pulls out some rope and wraps it around my already tied hands then drags me closer to a wall and ties the rope to a pipe that was there. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from crying out as he drug me across the dirt. I refused to let him know he was hurting me. If he got bored, he'd go get some beers or something and leave me alone for a bit and maybe I could put things off for a while. I should of known that I wasn't that lucky. Leon moans glancing over me once again and I felt sick. I closed my eyes and forced myself not think about what was going to happen. What he wanted, what he was about to do.

"Izzy, it's going to be okay. I'm coming for you."

"Don't." I mumble and I know Leon believes I'm begging him not to but I wasn't. I heard Joey's voice in my head like he was right there next to me. I knew it was a dream or a fantasy or something of that sort but it felt so real.

"Are you crying?" Leon says and I hear joy in his voice as his hand trails up my body. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I missed him. I didn't want to die. I didn't want to leave him behind.

"I hate you." I whisper as he cuts my shirt down the middle with a knife and rips it off of me.

"Oh, I know." He whispers back slowly kissing my cheek and trailing down my body with kisses making me gag.

I closed my eyes forcing myself to see Joey's face even if I knew it would just make me cry more. He was so perfect for me and so wonderful and he had begun to heal me. I felt tears fall even more as I realize the truth of it all. I love him and I would probably never see him again.

I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short. I know. I'm sorry. But hey, Izzy loves Joey!! Whooo(: alright so yeah, i'll try and update again today. Ahh, getting good? I guess, I don't know. You tell me. Comment? Thanks for reading!