Status: work in progress(:

Concrete Angel

Accepting Fate

Izzy's POV

I closed my eyes once more as Leon undoes his pants. He was always like this. Everytime he had ever done anything to me, he refused to undress all the way he just let out his necessary parts and did as he pleased.

"Do it." Leon growled making my eyes open to see his crotch in my face. I pinch my eyes shut once again.

"No." I snap suddenly angry. I didn't want him and I wasn't going to play his little game.

"Oh my dear little lady. You can't refuse me." Leon whispers bending down to my ear. I spit in his face and told him no once more. He suddenly stands shoving his junk back in his pants for a moment. He walked over to his stuff and pulled out some knife before sitting on my stomach making it hard for me to breathe.

"You don't want me to this, but apparently it has to be done." Leon whispers sending a chill down my neck and holding my arm tightly. He takes his knife and starts his little game. He cuts my arm slowly making me cry out in pain. I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted to.

"Oh you're still a screamer I see." Leon says chuckling to himself and continuing digging into my arm making me scream louder. I don't know how long he kept cutting me but I finally couldn't take it any longer.

"STOP! I'll do it. I'll do it." I scream letting him know I'd play along. I'd do whatever he wanted if he just stopped. Leon looked at my face then my arm chuckling evilly.

"I knew you would. But I want to finish my masterpiece." Leon says going back to my arm and letting my screams continue. When he finally stopped he stood up and untied my arm so I could look at it.

"This is just a reminder, that it's never going to be over. Never." Leon whispers shoving my bleeding arm towards my face. I could make out that he had wrote Never Ends on my arm.

"It'll end. They'll save me." I whisper quietly crying.

"It won't. When has it ever ended?" Leon says back kissing my arm slightly before facing my eyes. He was right of course, it never really ended.

"They'll still save me. You're going to die." I whisper holding on to that fact with everything I had.

"They'll never find you and if I die, you're dying with me." Leon says chuckling at the very thought and stabbing his knife in the ground next to my head.

"Joey will save me. He's coming." I whisper feeling light-headed from the blood I was losing. That didn't make Leon very happy. He picked his knife up once more and trailed it along my cheek causing another cut.

"No he won't. He can't find you. He probably doesn't even care. Why would he even want you? You're broken." Leon whispers taunting me with all my fears.

I felt the tears come as I glanced at my arm. He yanked it from view and tied it back up again laying on top of me and kissing my cheek. He laughed as he ripped off my underwear and stuff his hands up my skirt. He was right. It was never going to end for me. He haunted me for my whole life and he was going to always be haunting me. I closed my eyes and tried to stop crying accepting my fate. Believing his words. Accepting the fact that no one was coming for me, no one could ever save me from this and I would die here.

Leon was suddenly gone from on top of me and his hands were off of me. I was scared to open my eyes. I wasn't sure what he was doing of what he was getting but I heard a lot of noise. I knew whatever came was surely going to be painful. I was going to die, I just hoped it was going to be soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is way short I know. But I promise the next one will be much longer and hopefully up soon. Thanks for the comments! Keep 'em coming! Much love<3