Status: work in progress(:

Concrete Angel

Finding June

Johnny's POV

We walked in silence until we reached a split. It was a three way split and we knew we had to take each one. We had to if we were going to get to June. So I took the middle, Zach the left, and Joey the right. None of us said a word and we kept walking just as fast and soon I could no longer hear their footsteps. I was alone.

Suddenly there were screams causing me to stop in my spot. They were echoing all around me and I couldn't tell where they were coming from. They couldn't be behind me because I hadn't passed any more splits. I ran forward still trying to be as quiet as possible as I heard June scream more and more. It had to be her. It was a girl. Suddenly they stopped. I felt myself gasp and slow my footsteps so they wouldn't be heard. I kept walking and heard a loud whimper coming from ahead and I knew I was in the right direction. I just had to get to her, as least she was alive. If she was making noise, she was alive. I saw a small light towards the end of my tunnel and I felt my breath catch. I knew this was it. It had to be them.

I ran to the end of the tunnel to see a large opening room. There were three tunnels that led into it and I saw Joey and Zach reaching the end of each of those tunnels just as I did. We all saw the same thing. Leon was on top of June kissing her neck hurriedly. I saw Joey clench his fists and run towards them but Zach got their first. He threw Leon off of June and started hitting. They were fighting and Joey looked torn. He knew Zach would need help but he had to get June.

"Get her." I tell him and I run forward to help Zach. Leon was a lot stronger than we thought.

"DON'T! DON'T TOUCH ME!" I hear June scream and I glance her way for a second only to have Leon hit Zach on the side of the head and making him fall to the ground. Leon then turns around to me and jumps attacking me.

"Get her out of here Joey." I scream as Leon and myself roll around on the floor. June had apparently gotten over whatever she was screaming about and was standing up beside Joey wrapped in his jacket shivering. Joey rushed her over to the tunnel I came down and I saw her pull his hand making him stop. They were bickering about something. June just get out.

Leon rolled over me and somehow we got thrown apart across the room. Joey was there beating Leon and trying to get June to run and he was distracted and somehow Leon got to his stuff and then there were gunshots.

"NO!" June cries out and I see Joey backing away and placing himself in front of June his arms up. Leon was holding his gun and pointing it towards me.

"You move and he dies." Leon says quietly to Joey and June who both have widened eyes. I look into the gun barrel and beg for him to just shot so they can run.

"Leave me." I whisper only to have them both shake their heads. Zach moaned causing Leon to glance at him once more but his gun never left me. Zach wasn't moving any but at least he must be alive. I was just glad that we were all alive for the time being.

"Leon, just leave him alone." June says quietly from her spot behind Joey. Leon faces her and smiles at her and I see her shiver.

"You would like that wouldn't you pretty lady?" Leon whispers giving me chills.

"You don't want him." June says and I can hear the desperation in her voice. June, just run.
"Who says I don't?" Leon questions his voice just as chilling.

"I know you. You don't." June whispers and I feel myself shiver once again at the fact that she feels that she knows him. This is all my fault. I deserve for him to shoot me. I see him lower his gun a little.

"Come to me June. Come to me and we'll leave. I won't hurt him if you do." Leon says quietly and I see June step forward once. No. This is all my fault anyways. I knew that and I accepted it. I wasn't going to let June go off anywhere with him ever again. This was the last time he would ever lay hands on her. The moment I saw ago was it. Never again. I refuse to let it happen and with that thought I leaped across the area jumping at Leon only to have him shoot. I felt the bullet hit my shoulder making me fall.

"JOHNNY!" I hear June scream and there is some movement and it all stops.

"June, you know the deal." Leon says and I see he has the gun pointed straight at Joey's head. June had tears streaming down her face and that was the last thing I saw as I lost blood. Soon everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, I'm sorry! It's short again but hey, they found her!! Yay. Okay so the rest of the story should be in Izzy's POV. And hopefully the next chp will be up by tomorrow! Thanks for the comments! I wish I could like some of them. They are just great. Keep 'em coming. Love you for reading. You keep me inspired! Thanks again.