Status: work in progress(:

Concrete Angel

I have to do this

"Shut up boy." Leon growls before trailing his hands down my body. I hear Joey mumbling and I know he wasn't happy. Leon still had the gun in one hand. I knew what I had to do. I knew that it was the only way to get out of this alive. I brought my mouth to his and kissed him. I let my hand wrap around his and I felt him loosen on the gun.

"Izzy." Joey says quietly and I try my best to ignore his voice. I couldn't listen to him and make it out alive. I had to do this. Leon kept kissing me and I wrapped my hand around the gun getting a good grip. For a moment it was like everything froze. Joey wasn't mumbling anymore, Leon was in mid-kiss, and my hand was tightly around the gun.

"June." Leon whispers threateningly making me pause in my actions to wrap my other arm around his neck kissing it slightly. He sighs in pleasure touching my stomach with his hand. His arms weren't around me anymore and I knew it was going to be my only chance.

I yanked the gun really quickly and found that it easily slipped out of his hand. I quickly stepped back and held it pointing it straight at the man who tortured me all these years.

"June, what are you doing?" Leon says quietly stepping back from me.

"Stop moving. Stop. I will shoot you." I shout at him trying to clear my head. I look around and see Zach on the ground barely moving. Johnny was out cold, he didn't even look like he was breathing. I had to do this to get us out.

"You won't shoot me pretty lady. You're too innocent for that." Leon whispers and I laugh making myself seem crazy, though I probably am by this point.

"Innocent? I'm not innocent. Not at all. You took that from me a long time ago." I say gripping the gun tighter. I wanted him dead, I hate him. I could feel the hate pulsing through every section of my body.

"Oh June, you know you can't do this." Leon whispers and I stare at him coldly knowing that if I faced Joey I would see something I didn't want to. He'd never see me the same again. He wouldn't love me anymore.

"You ruined everything for me." I say feeling tears falling down my cheeks. Leon shakes his head quietly making myself angrier.

"You ruined my life! You took everything that was precious to me and you are not going to ever do it again!" I scream at him shaking a little bit. I was so scared but I had to do it. I had to. He took everything from me. I had to leave my family and everything. He would kill me and Joey and all of us if I didn't.

"You're not going to shoot me June." Leon whispers quietly eying me carefully as I wrap my finger around the trigger.

"Izzy." I hear Joey whisper quietly and I automatically glance at him. He was sitting there tied up watching me carefully. He looked scared and for a moment I thought it was because of Leon but the more I looked into his eyes I saw that it wasn't Leon he was scared of. It was me. He had tears in his eyes and he was looking at me carefully wanting me to breathe.

"I have to do this, Joey." I whisper turning back to Leon who was smiling quietly at me.

"You don't. You're better than this Izzy." Joey says making me pause in my actions to glance at him once again. I wish he would just hush so I could handle this.

"I'm not." I whisper shaking my head quietly.

"You are. I see it everyday. You are better than this. You've always been better than this." Joey says just a quiet but I could hear the truth in his voice. He knew I wouldn't be able to get over this if I did what I wanted to.

"Joey, he ruined me." I say through my tears and Joey sighs quietly before speaking.

"Izzy, he did horrible things to you. He is terrible and awful and a sick man. But you are not ruined. I saw you at school, when you thought you were safe. When you were on the ball field. You aren't always going to be haunted, you can get over it. I'm not going to let this haunt you any longer." Joey says and I glance at him seeing the desperation in his eyes.

"Joey, I love you but I understand if you don't love me anymore after this." I whisper quietly turning from him and facing Leon. He didn't understand. I couldn't leave here if Leon was alive. None of us could. I see Joey turn his head as I grip the gun tighter and aim it a little bit better.

"June." Leon says shaking his head slowly and glancing around.

"I hate you." I whisper feeling tears stream down my face and Leon chuckles making me snap. I clench my eyes shut and pull the trigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as long as I wanted but its up. Hopefully another will be up today if not def tomorrow! Thanks for the comments they are keeping me very inspired. xx
Comment, Recommend, Subscribe..etc