Status: work in progress(:

Concrete Angel

Stomachache

"Izzy, wake up." Joey whispers shaking me slightly. I groan and rub my head and neck. I was not in a comfortable position. I must of really fallen asleep sometime during the ride. The guys were carrying my bags in and Joey was standing over me trying to get me up.

"No." I mumble turning away from him. I might be a bit uncomfortable but I didn't feel like getting up. I was extremely tired. I needed to change and shower but right now, I just wanted to sleep.

"Izzy, don't make me do something crazy." Joey says with a light chuckle in his voice.

"Go call your girlfriend or something." I snap pulling away from him.

"That's the last straw." Joey says and I feel myself being lifted out of the car. I was suddenly wide awake.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yell as Joey throws me over his shoulder. This was not fun. I don't like not being in control.

"Not until you get to our room and promise to listen to me." Joey says walking towards the elevator.

"I promise! Can I walk to the room?" I screech hitting his back as it was the only thing I could hit.

"Nope." Joey says stepping in an elevator full of random guys. I couldn't get down and no one seemed to be willing to help me. Stupid Boys.

"You're going to make me sick." I say hitting his back once again. It didn't even phase him.

"Look, we're here." Joey says opening our door and finally sitting me down. I glare at him and go to the door to get all my bags that the rest of the guys left outside our door.

"You have to listen now." Joey says as I put stuff away. I nod and don't even look his way.

"I'm not dating Holly. I did once, and she won't let it go. I just don't have the heart to completely cut her off. I told her we were friends and that was all. Everyone told her that we were over but she won't accept it. I don't know what else to do. She always calls me her boyfriend but I'm not. I promise." Joey says in a rush.

"I don't care if you are dating her." I say turning to face him finally. That stomachache that I had when she called him boyfriend, went away just like that. This should not effect me like this. I can not like him. I can not get involved. I'm too involved by making friends. I might have to leave at any time. This was not good.

"I care. I'm not dating her." Joey says looking up at me from the bed he was sitting on.

"Okay, you're not dating her." I say giving him a small smile. I wanted to scream with joy but I kept my cool and turned around before letting the huge grin cover my face.

"I'm sorry she was so rude to you. I don't know what her issue was." Joey says laying back on his bed and at that I start laughing.

"What?" Joey asks looking at me strangely.

"She obviously still thinks you are dating her. That's her issue." I say throwing a pillow off my bed at him for being so stupid.

"I don't get it." Joey says slowly and flinches in case I throw something else.

"Joey, let's say me and you were dating. And I went to an all girls school. Then one day I come up with this guy and tell you that he's my roommate. How would you feel?" I say rolling my eyes at him. Joey smiles at me and then tilts his head cutely in confusion.

"I wouldn't have a problem with it?" Joey says slowly and I hit his arm before taking a seat next to him.

"Joey you would not like it. You would hate the guy. That's what anyone normal would feel, not that you should act like Holly did. She was a bit dramatic." I say bringing my knees to my chest.

"I'm never going to understand girls." Joey says and I place my head in my hands laughing.

I get up and get some clothes together so I can shower. Joey lays back on his bed and I know he'll be asleep by the time I get done. I carefully redo my makeup and change my clothes. I need to wash this shirt or it'll be stained for good. I don't even know where the washroom is. Joey was sound asleep when I got out. He was too cute. Wait, too cute? No, Izzy, bad way to think.

Or good, depending on how you look at it.

And of course the voices have to add in their thoughts.

Your true thoughts.

Shut up. Oh lord, stop talking to yourself. I'm going crazier. I grab my phone and see that contacts have been added for me. Someone must of gotten a hold of my phone while I was asleep. I call Scotty hoping he wasn't asleep yet.

"Howdy Howdy." Scotty says answering his phone and I laugh.

"Hey cowboy." I say smiling brightly.

"Um, who is this?"

"Elizabeth, you dork."

"Oh, I didn't realize you had my number."

"Someone put everyone's numbers in my phone." I say laughing at him lightly.

"I see, probably Jake. What do you need?"

"Where can I wash my shirt. It's kind of a mess."

"It's right down the hall. Go out of your room and go to the left. All the way down the hall and at the end on the left is the washing room." Scotty says quickly.

"Got it, do you think Joey would mind if I took his clothes and washed them with this shirt, it's all the clothes I have that needs to be washed." I say looking at Joey's over flowing hamper.

"He hates washing clothes, so he'd probably love you. Why aren't you asking him all this?" Scotty says laughing at me.

"He feel asleep."

"I see, well have fun. I might come in after a while and do some of mine."

"Alright, thanks."

We hang up and I grab Joey's basket throwing my shirt on top of his mess. He really needed his clothes washed. I found the washing room pretty easily. No one was in there but one machine was already running. I sorted out Joey's stuff and started up two loads in empty washing machines. I didn't want to take up more than two machines. I decide to sit in here and wait. There was a couch and a TV. I could watch TV and not wake up Joey. I find Bones on and decide to watch. I lay back and realize how tired I really was. I knew I should get up and go to my room if I was going to sleep but I didn't want to move.

"Hello, beautiful. I can't believe you are here waiting for me." A voice says and I feel someone sit on the couch next to me. I knew I feel asleep but I wasn't sure for how long.

"Rise and shine." the voice says shaking me slightly. I knew it wasn't Joey, he wouldn't be that rough. I slowly open my eyes and quickly jump up once I see who it is.

"Aw, that's hurtful." Zack says smirking at me from his place on the couch. I turn to my two machines and see that they are done. I throw the clothes in the dryers and start them up.

"What you can't talk now?" Zack says standing up slowly.

"Get out." I snap turning to face him. He was right behind me, way to close. I feel my stomach go in knots.

"I have to finish my clothes." Zack says pointing to a dryer that was running. Of course, that is just my luck. He was the one who left clothes in here.

"Don't talk to me." I snarl stepping back away from him. I couldn't go far. I was now up against a wall.

"You need to calm down. You know deep down you want me." Zack says stepping closer once again. He had me pinned. I knew I wouldn't get away. I hated this feeling.

"Come on, little girl." Zack says grabbing a hold of my arm.

Are you lost little lady.

My eyes widen and I start to cry. I couldn't stop it. He reminded me too much of my bad memories. I didn't want this. I wanted to get away. I wanted to puke. I felt like I was going to puke. I did puke, all over Zack's shoes.

"Gross you freak." Zack says jumping away from me. He looked alarmed and almost a bit worried.

"Elizabeth?" Scotty's voice says and I look up to see him walking in the room.

I go to answer him only to have puke come flying out once again. Scotty's eyes widen and he rushes to me pushing Zack out of the way. Zack complains about his shoes once again before yanking them off and throwing them in the trash. Then he rushes out of the room to change. Scotty helps me get around the puke on the floor which was disgusting and sits me on the couch.

"I feel sick." I say putting my head in my hands.

"I can tell." Scotty says laughing at me.

"I think I feel a bit better now." I say after a few minutes passed.

"I can't believe you puked all over Zack." Scotty says grinning at me.

"It was his fault. He was too close to me." I say glaring at his dryer that just beeped.

"Let's get you back to your room." Scotty says trying to help me up.

"We got to clean that up." I say pointing to my mess.

"No, I'll call housekeeping."

"But my clothes."

"Elizabeth, we can come back. Now let me take you to your room." Scotty says helping me down the hall. As we get close to my room, Joey comes out quickly.

"Izzy! There you are. I tried calling you but you didn't answer your phone." Joey says looking up at me and smiling.

"What happened?" He says seeing how pale I was and that Scotty was helping me walk. Scotty explains how he found me throwing up.

"Are you okay?" Joey asks me taking my other side.

"Fine." I mumble as they sit me on the bed.

"Why did you get sick?" Joey asks and Scotty looks at me. I look up at them knowing I'm going to have to lie.

"Stomachache." I mumble before lying back down on the bed. I couldn't tell them I got scared. I couldn't tell them why I was so scared. It wasn't Zack that made me sick. It was the past. And they couldn't know my past.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please. And italics aren't only for dreams but for memories as well. Hopefully I get them all italicized. If I miss some and something doesn't make sense cause it's not italicized then that's why sorry if I miss something.