Status: This is my first story! :D I really hope you like it!

A Fake Reality Turns In To Love...

Just The Beginning :)

Got some pretty good beats
On this 808cd in
Memory seats i'm sitting on stay heated
I would've put tints on my windows
But what's the difference
When I feel like a ghost no Schwayze
Ever since I lost my baby
I've had this black suit on
Roaming around like i'm ready for a fune-ral
One more mile till the road runs out

I'm about to drive in the ocean
Imma try to swim from something
Bigger than me
Kick off my shoes
And swim good
And swim good
Take off this suit
And swim good
And swim good
Good

"Evangeline, your manager, Keisha Gamble is on the phone." I paused my music that was blasting in my ears and took my headphones out. I looked up at my assistant, Brooklyn and grabbed the phone that she was handing me.

I said, "Thanks." Brooklyn walked away as I placed the phone to my ear. I said, "Hello?"

Keisha, on the other line, said, "Evangeline, come down to the studio. Walter and I have an idea to bring up your fame reputation." Before I could reply to what she said, she hung up on me. It's not really a surprise cause she always does that.

I laid the phone on the night-stand and said loudly, "Brooklyn, I gotta meet Keisha and Walter at the studio. Can you drive me there, please?"

Brooklyn popped her head out from the corner and said, "Alright."

I said, "Thanks." I grabbed my iPod that was sitting on my lap and stood up. I walked out of my room and followed Brooklyn out of the house. As soon as I walked out of the house, the sun shined brightly. It bothered my eyes so I putted on my Ray Bans. I looked straight ahead and all the paparazzi already had their annoying microphones in my face. I get that everyday which is just irritating.

Someone, part of the paparazzi, said, "Evangeline, when will you be starting tour?" Then after that question, everyone was saying, "Evangeline, Evangeline, Evangeline!" Brooklyn blocked me from the paparazzi so I can walk safely to the car. After 2 minutes of my violated space, I finally arrived to the car. I opened the door and got into the car. I sat in the passenger seat as Brooklyn was getting into the car also. She started the car as soon as she got in. It took us awhile to get out because all the paparazzi were huddled around us. We don't wanna run anybody over! That would be a bad reputation for me. We finally pulled out the drive-way and drove to Interscope Records. Where I live, it's like 15 minutes to get there. I continued listening to my iPod while we drove. I looked out the window and just watched the trees, grass, and other cars pass by.

Brooklyn asked while her eyes were still on the road, "So what does your manager have in-store for you now?" I really don't know. She always has these crazy ideas.

I sighed then said, "Keisha and Walter are always thinking of ideas to bring up my reputation."

She said, "Well, I don't see why. You're doing pretty great for an up-coming artist." I looked at her and smiled.

I said, "Thanks, Brook." She glanced at me and smiled.

She said, "No problem, hun." Brooklyn was always a mother to me. I never really had one and she was the closest. My mother left me when I was just a year old. People think that it's sad, but I didn't know my mom. I don't even know her name. My dad never mentioned her. I wouldn't bring it up because maybe my parents had bad memories. My dad's now single and still finding love. I'm kind of scared to have a step-mom though. Would if I don't like her? Or would if she's a gold-digger? I don't wanna see my dad get hurt again.

Brooklyn asked, "'Is there something you're thinking about?" I looked up at her with a dumb-founded face. She laughed and said, "You were in intense staring there."

I said, "Right. I was just thinking too much."

She asked, "About what?"

I said, "About my mom. I never knew her."

She said, "Oh. Evangeline, you shouldn't worry about it. You were too young to remember anything." She was right.

I said, "True. Brook, did you know her?"

She smiled and said, "Of course, sweetums. She was my dearest friend." I looked at her and I could have swore I saw her tear up. I didn't worry about it though.

I said, "Oh, that's nice." I looked back at the window and watched the obstacles go by. We finally arrived at Interscope Studios. Thank god, there was no paparazzi blocking the entrance. I stepped out the car as soon as Brooklyn put it in park and shut it off. She got out the car after me. I walked towards the entrance with Brook. She opened the door for me and I walked in. It was huge. It was so artistic and showed all the artist that have already been signed into Interscope. I was amazed because this was my 3rd time coming here. I followed Brooklyn as we were walking to Keisha's office. We walked down a very long hall-way as everyone was saying, "Hi, Evangeline!" or "Nice to see you again!." and arrived at the office.

I opened the door as Brooklyn said, "I'll wait for you out here." I nodded and entered the room. It was very clean and kind of like the lobby of the studio. Just a smaller version though. Keisha was at her desk and looked up at me.

She smiled and said, "Ah, Evangeline. You may sit down now." I sat down on the red velvet couch and looked up at her, waiting for her to say something. She said, "Walter and I have a new idea to bring up your reputation."

I rolled my eyes playfully and said, "Don't you always?"

She smiled and then said, "Yes, but I can't tell you until Walter gets here." We waited for about 5 minutes so that was when Keisha text him. I just sat quietly on the couch as she finished texting. About 2 minutes later, Walter arrived....and with a boy!? I really do hope this is not another one of their crazy ideas. I really do. Keisha said, "Walter, what takes so long to get Princeton and come here?" Princeton?

I asked, "Um, who's Princeton?"

The boy said, "I am. Princeton from Mindless Behavior. You know, stage name." I looked at him and smiled. He was pretty fine if you ask me, but what does he have to do with Keisha's crazy idea? I looked at Keisha and waited for her to say something.

She said, "Princeton is part of our little idea." She smiled. Little? Puh, lease!

I said, "Yea. What idea now?" Walter sat on the arm of the chair and looked at me.

He said, "Princeton is your new boyfriend." Boyfriend!? I didn't agree to this!

I said, "Boyfriend? Um, I don't know this dude...what does this have to do with your psychotic idea?" Princeton walked pass me and sat next to me on the couch.

He said, "Relax. Fake boyfriend." He emphasized "fake". What do they mean fake?

Keisha said, "Princeton hasn't found his #1 girl yet and you need to build your reputation since you're a new artist."

Walter said, "You guys act lovey-dovey in public. Show the paparazzi a story and that would bring up your fame." I'm not exactly liking this.

I said, "Lovey-dovey? Uh, do I have a say in this?"

They all laughed at me and then Princeton said, "You know, like hold hands, stay close to each-other, hang out, that kind of thing. Unless you want to kiss and grab each-others butts, then...I'm fine with that too!" I grinned and I just smiled. I can tell he was a funny type.

I said, "I'll stick with holding hands."

Walter and Keisha asked, "So you'll do it?" I thought about for a while. I guess it could help build up my reputation. Princeton is from Mindless Behavior and they have millions of fans. I'm not at that level yet.

I finally said, "I'll do it."

Keisha said, "Great!"

Walter said, "You start today." Me and Princeton looked at each-other. I gave him the look, "You wanna do this?" He nodded.

We both said, "Alright." Keisha got up and walked towards us. She grabbed my hand and Princeton's then pulled us off the couch.

She intertwined our hands together and said, "Now, walk out there and show them you the new couple." She smiled and pushed us in front of her office door. Me and Princeton looked at each-other and just stood there.

Princeton said, "You ready fake girlfriend?" I just smiled and nodded. He smiled back and then opened the door. He led me out the room and we walked down the hallway....holding hands. I gave Brooklyn the sign that she can leave. I can tell her the whole plan later. She left and now I was alone with Princeton. Nobody was in the hall-ways. I sort of blushed just thinking about the idea of having him as a fake boyfriend. He seems like a really nice guy. I think we could work this whole plan out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think of this chapter so far! :) I would really love to hear your opinion. Should I improve throughout the story or is it great? Thanks, loves!