Status: Comments makes chapters come quicker!

Movers & Shakers

Tempers

“Attention!” Madam Hooch ordered. The first years put their tails between their legs and shut their mouths. Madam Hooch may have been a young teacher, but her voice made up for her lacking of teaching experience. “Today we won’t be flying- enough whining- today we’re just going to be working on calling our brooms. For starters your brooms will be on the ground. You call your broom by saying ‘up’. You have to say it firm. Give it a try!”

The Gryffindor’s and Slytherin’s all grabbed school brooms from the pile. They lined up in a row and placed the brooms on the ground. Most of the students were disappointed that they wouldn’t be flying today, but once they started summoning their brooms, they realized that flying was harder than they thought. A couple students got their brooms a few inches off the ground before it fell back down again. Farley Kaust managed to get hit in the face and break his nose; the Slytherin’s laughed at him while Madam Hooch brought him to Madam Pomfrey.

“Wow look at you lot. You can barely get your brooms off the ground.” Michael Frey laughed. He was the typical pureblood Slytherin who thinks he’s all that. Michael and his group of Slytherin bad boys already started a reputation of meddling and bullying. The only one out of them that seemed innocent was Felix Cooper, another pureblood.

“You’re one to talk, you haven’t even tried. Are you scared might the broom might bruise your soft lady skin?” Rengine mocked. “You won’t have to worry. Even your broom won’t want to listen to the sound of your whiny voice.”

“I’m not trying because I don’t want to look like a show off. It’s not my fault I’m extremely talented. Also it’s not your fault if you get jealous because-“

Michael stopped and looked behind Rengine. Kathrin and Melanie Florentine had burst into laughter. The rest of the Gryffindor’s started to chuckle as well.

“What’s so funny?!” Michael demanded.

“Oh I’m so sorry. Were you actually serious?” Kathrin asked as she finally caught her breath. “I didn’t mean to offend you but what you were saying was so… so dumb I thought you were kidding.”

Michael walked up to the still humored Kathrin and looked at her right in the eyes. “You think I’m funny! You think I’m some kind of joke.”

Another Slytherin boy walked up behind Michael. He put his hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down. “Relax, Michael. Leave it alone.”

“Shut up Jonah!” Michael swatted Jonah’s hand away. “Let me tell you something, you pesky little girl. It’s best not to mess with me, unless you want terrible things to happen.”

Kathrin got rid of the smile off her face. She looked at the snotty boy with nothing but spite. The once giggly little girl was now angry to no end. Michael had no idea what he was getting into. To be honest Kathrin didn’t either, but she did have a better idea. She lifted her head and looked straight into his eyes.

“Are you threatening me?”

“I can’t believe you’re so stupid you have to ask that question.” Michael smirked. “Well you are in Gryffindor where-“

“Michael stop” Felix said quietly. Michael turned to look at his friend. He was about to protest, but instead turned around and stopped talking. Felix looked at Kathrin and smiled. “Forgive him. He lets his temper get the best of him”

Madam Hooch came back a few minutes later and told the Gryffindor’s Farley would most likely be joining them next class. They all practiced for the last few minutes of class. It was hard to focus with all the tension in the air. Michael kept sending stares to Kathrin and Rengine. By the end of class Peter and Cole had to direct Rengine the other way in fear a fight would break out.

*


During history of magic Kathrin sat with Sydney Skarn. Thankfully the Gryffindor’s had history with the Ravenclaws. Kathrin told Sydney all about the little argument during flying. Sydney was so shocked that Rengine would even try to start something on the first day, but then Kathrin reminded her that it was Rengine they were talking about.

“This may sound terrible, but I hope next time Rengine hits him. Good too. Does that make me a bad person?” Sydney asked.

“No it doesn’t make you a bad person.” Kathrin laughed. “Michael is a jerk. I can’t believe I laughed at him. I honestly thought he was joking. Now I’m his arch-enemy of some sort. Not to mention Felix was just weird. I think he has Michael under some sort of spell.”

“Maybe Michael’s a robot and Felix is his creator.”

“What’s a robot?”

“Oops, it’s a muggle thing.” Sydney explained.

For the rest of class Sydney tried explaining robots to Kathrin. She even drew Kathrin a few diagrams. Kathrin eventually understood but still thought it was creepy. She felt like it suited Michael perfectly. She couldn't wait for lunch and they could tell Rengine and Melanie how Michael was really a robot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter twooooo
I wrote this pretty quickly, not because I was rushed, I just did.
Sorry if it seems short or lame.
I also change the layout.
Tell me what you think!