Rescue 911

the prank

Jackie smiled as she parked the rescue back into the station “what a fun day so far!” the red headed EMT said as she stretched her arms before getting out of the truck. She smiled as she walked past a few of her co-workers before walking into the break room opening the fridge she smiled as she grabbed her lunch and went to a table.

“It sure was nice of Kyle to make me lunch today!” Jackie thought to herself as she took a bite of her Bologna and cheese sandwich and followed it up with drinking from the bottle of cherry coke Kyle had given her as she had walked out the door that morning. “Hey girl!” Jackie looked up to see a tall black haired Mexican girl walking in through the door of the break room “How’s it going Andrea?” Jackie replied as she smiled back at her friend “Same old same old!” Andrea replied as she took a few sips of her friend’s soda before grabbing her own lunch from the fridge and sitting back down next to her friend and partner “I wish this day would get a little more exciting!” Andrea replied as the two girls ate.

Across the street a tall brown haired man smiled as he watched Jackie backing the ambulance back into the station if things went according to his plan Jackie would be eating the specially prepared lunch he had made for her. He knew by the time she was ready to hit the road again the Rohypnol he had slipped into her drink would have taken effect allowing him to pull of his prank without her completely kicking his ass. He smirked as he watched his girlfriend’s ambulance’s door open and the large truck roll out onto the street, putting his car into drive he followed close behind “best birthday prank ever!” he thought smiling

Jackie yawned again as she sat in the front passenger seat she didn’t know why but right after lunch she really started to feel exhausted looking over she noticed Andrea seemed to be having the exact same problem “Hey Andrea pull into this Dunkin Donuts I think I’m going to need a large coffee to finish work!” “I don’t know why but ever since lunch I’ve been getting more and more sleepy?” Andrea yawned herself as she turned the wheel and pulled into the parking lot and found a parking spot for the rescue.

Kyle parked and waited as he watched the truck after watching for ten minutes and seeing no one come out e grinned knowing Jackie was probably out cold now and he felt it was time to start his prank, she had often joked about being kidnapped at work well now she was about to have exactly that happen he thought as he grabbed his duffle bag and a scream mask and walked casually to the back of the ambulance. After looking around and pulling on the mask Kyle Slipped in through the back doors and his smile spread even wider as he noticed both beautiful EMT’s passed out in the front of the vehicle “too easy!” he said with a laugh as he set his bag down and went to work pulling off his best Birthday prank yet.

O my head Jackie thought as she slowly regained consciousness “what the hell happened?” she wondered as she slowly looked around she realized she was laying on the stretcher in the back of the ambulance as she became even more aware she started to realize why she couldn’t seem to get off the stretcher. Her wrists had been bound tightly behind her back with what she guessed was tubing for an IV since she could see by looking that was what was securing her ankles to the sides of the stretcher, she also tasted rubber and realized she had several latex gloves tied between her teeth forming a very unique cleave gag. “MMMMPH!” Jackie mumbled as she closed her eyes while she twisted her body around on the stretcher trying to find enough leverage to free herself.

A low moan suddenly caught her attention and her eyes flew open. Andrea was laying on the side bench were she or Jackie usually sat when they were working to save someone only now she was laying on her belly her wrists and ankles had been tied together with white medical tape as well as several pieces covering her lips and keeping the piece of cloth in between her teeth “Amnea Nake mp!” Jackie screamed into her gag as she watched her friend slowly coming too. “mmmph” “MMMMPH” Andrea said as she came too and realized her situation. “O good you’re awake” a robotic voice said causing both girls to jump as much as they could in their current situation.

Jackie glared as a tall man opened the sliding door and looked at the two of them as he sat in the driver’s seat there wasn’t much she could tell about him other than the fact he was skinny she couldn’t make out his face since he was wearing a mask made famous in the scream movies which might explain the change in his voice. “Ladies don’t even bother struggling because there is no way you’re going to get your self’s untied” The man said laughing as he closed the door to both Jackie’s and Andrea’s angry muffled curses as they tried anyway without any luck as they both heard and felt the trucks engine start and start to pull out of the lot.

“MOD NAMIT” Jackie cursed as she struggled to free her wrists from behind her back, it seemed the more she struggled the tighter the IV tubing wrapped around her wrists got. “Muck” she said in frustration as she laid on the stretcher catching her breath. Andrea wasn’t having much luck either as she tried to tear at the tape binding her wrists and ankles together in the hogtie all she had managed to do was roll onto her side as she mewed into her tape gag in defeat. Jackie once again started another round of struggling as she absolutely refused to just give up and allow herself to be kidnapped without a fight “UmNie ne muo nasterd” she yelled into her gag as she tried to free her ankles from the sides of the stretcher. Just as she freed an ankle she felt the ambulance slow down and turn before coming to a complete stop. “No no no” Jackie thought to herself “not yet I’m so close to freeing myself” she intensified her struggles as she tried to free her other ankle as Andrea watched hopefully.

“Well well well what do we have here?” the girls heard as the sliding door opened again. “Is someone trying to escape naughty girl!” Kyle said as he got into the back through the door and narrowly avoided a kick aimed at his head from the fiery red headed EMT. Jackie desperately tried to kick her kidnapper again only to have her ankle grabbed “MO” she cried as Kyle quickly tied her ankles together before picking up both girls by their arms. “For that I think you two need to be taught a lesson!” Kyle teased “wonder how ticklish you two are?” he laughed knowing full well just how ticklish Jackie was. Jackie’s and Andrea’s eyes bugged out as they heard that “MO nhat mas’nt ne mlan” Andrea hissed under her tape gag causing Jackie to look at her suspiciously before glaring daggers back at the masked form of her boyfriend as if saying do and die.

Kyle laughed as he placed Andrea back on the bench and laid Jackie back onto the stretcher before grabbing her ankles again and after removing her shoes slowly ran her fingers across the soles of her feet. “Mo Ntop” Jackie giggled into her gag as she tried to worm away “ I Camt nake it amynore” “Nercy mlease Nercy” she begged as tears ran down her cheeks from laughing so hard. “What was that was someone begging for mercy?” Kyle teased as he looked over at a now very nervous Andrea. “Mo Mont!” Andrea tried to beg as she moved to the far corner of the bench. “I guess I will give you a break for now!” Kyle teased Jackie as he slowly walked toward the other dark haired EMT a smile on his face under the mask.

“O SNIT” Andrea said as she tried to worm away “Mou Nasterd” she yelled into the tape over her lips before she started giggling as Kyle started to tickle her sides and feet. “Snop Mit” Andrea screamed as Kyle’s fingers found her ticklish spots. While Kyle was busy with Andrea Jackie tried to sneak out the back of the rescue “where are you going?” “You can’t go out yet that will ruin the surprise I really have planned” Kyle said as he caught her just in time pulling her back into the ambulance squealing and kicking.
“Hahahahaha MO Nore!” both girls screamed as they sat back to back while Kyle continued to tickle their feet “N Mont mow new mu nar mut men N met nree mour mo MEAD!!” Jackie hissed into her gag making Kyle laugh “O I don’t think you’ll go that far Jackie!” he teased as he looked at his watch “well I think enough time has passed now!” he said making Jackie look at his masked face questionly while Andrea just rolled her eyes. After untying both girls ankles he picked up each girl and pulled them out from the rescue

“Mhat?” Jackie said surprised to see they were standing outside the Maverick sports bar, a bar she and Kyle often visited. “Mhy mar ne mere?” she asked puzzled as Kyle pulled her and Andrea toward the side entrance. Once again Jackie was greeted with the scream killer voice as Kyle responded to her question “Maybe Andrea should answer that one!” Kyle said as he opened the door and pulled the girls into the dark building. This wasn’t making sense why in the middle of the day was the bar seemed to be closed down. After both girls were tied down to bar stools Kyle stood back and watched them struggle for a few minutes “like I said Andrea will tell you why the two of you are here!” he said before reaching up and tearing off the tape from Andrea’s lips.

“Ow damn it Kyle that hurt, why the hell did you tie me up the idea was to get Jackie!” Andrea said as she glared at the white masked man “MYLE” Jackie said as she glared at both Andrea and Kyle “anyway surprise birthday girl” Andrea teased her friend as she tried to wiggle out of the chair. “Mod I nate mew new” Jackie growled into her gag as Kyle pulled off the mask and smiled at her “Happy birthday baby!” he said before pulling off Jackie’s gag gently and kissing her before turning on the lights to reveal the rest of the EMS corps she worked with “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” they all yelled laughing as they saw the two girls squirming in their chairs . “you guys are great your so dead when I get free but your still great” Jackie said smiling now as her friends rolled out a cake to her chair and watched as she made a wish and blew out her birthday candles.
♠ ♠ ♠
a small story I wrote for my good friend jackie both for her birthday as well as for passing the nationally regestered EMT test