white shirts, pink skirts.

chapter one.

The summer was never what I expected it to be. I’d expected the summer to be late night cam sessions online, and texting constantly when unavailable. The unplanned summer was so much better.
I started up my laptop, drumming my hostile fingers against the keys, typing in passwords and web addresses into search bars, waiting for her name, and small icon to pop up. It took 36 seconds, which is longer than usual, meaning she must have been busy.

As her name and conversation popped up, my hands flew into action, typing in hellos and smiling faces, which disguised how bad I truly felt. The reason I always felt bad on the laptop, was because of the laptop. I had to use it to talk to her, instead of being able to kiss the girl, I had to type what I wanted.

I expected Violet to pop up with the usual hellos, but instead she popped up with

-Guess where the hell i’m going to be in 20hours-
This threw me off track. Violet rarely went on holiday, she had already been out that day, so I was completely clueless to where it would be. I used to get my hopes up, there would be a tiny glimmer of hope to the fact that you might be near me, but there were too many false happenings, and I knew it wasn’t good to get my hopes up.

-omg where are you going to be darling?-

I bit my nail in apprehension, I used to get so damned tense over this.

-In your area baby! My mother has left the pig and we’re moving! Hell yeah!-

The cry I gave couldn’t be described as just happy, I was ecstatic. The love of my life would be within walking distance, and I could see her everyday. The summer would be the best.

-

I opened up my door to a smiling Violet, hair tumbling and dress swinging around her thighs in the breeze. The first thing I did was pull her into the biggest hug, not wanting to overwhelm her. She hugged like a bear, but was fragile and delicate. I swept her off her feet, and she swung her legs around my denim clad hips. She pecked my cheek, grinned at me.

“So my dear, what are we going to do on this fine beautiful day?” She asked, smiling a half smile.
“Well, my beautiful human, we’re going to go to the state fair!” I whisper-yelled in her ear, practically feeling her excitement buzzing around like static energy.

She jumped out of my grip, practically slamming her petite behind into the wall, and screamed ‘FAIR’, this word was definitely in her vocabulary. She dragged me with my hand over the road, and up the street, to her house. She left me downstairs, running around in a hurricane of activity, changing dresses into shorts and tshirts, her hair flowing madly around her face.

I grabbed her hand, and pulled her towards to door. We ran down the banking leading towards the fair, and the first thing she saw caught Violets eye. A swing ride, peaceful yet fun enough, old and rusty but safe.

I rolled my eyes, but went along with her, paying the guy £2 and sitting next to her on the wooden bench. She grabbed my hand tightly, and stared into my eyes, her eyes glistening with the excitement and happiness of the events. The ride started up, and the wind flew through our hair, and because the air was warm, the wind wasn’t cold, just the right temperature breeze. It was the type of day that inspired happy thoughts, and you knew that everything was up.
Violet slowly leant in to kiss my cheek, and smile at me hazily.
♠ ♠ ♠
omG i know it's crap im sorry i try
for sian~