I'll Look After You

Gerard, the Embarrassing Brother

After about an hour of just laying there, Mikey started squirming.

"You okay?" I asked him, opening my eyes and tilting my head up to look at him.

"Yeah," Mikey answered. "It's just that my ass is asleep."

I laughed. I fell back on the bed, resting my head on his pillows. "Then lay down."

Mikey did as I said, laying on his side watching me.

I giggled again and brought my lips to his. When he didn't do anything I muttered, "Kiss back."

Mikey softly moved his lips against mine, but he was distracted. He pulled back. "Sorry," he mumbled, brusheing his bangs away from his eyes. "I feel like we're moving too fast. But I'm just really tired. So I'm not speaking straight. Ignore me."

I cut Mikey off by pressing my lips on his once again. I moved our bodies so I could be on top of him. I placed my hands on either side of his waist and deepened the kiss. He stopped me for a second. I rolled my eyes.

"We're not going to have sex, are we?" he asked, flinching at his question.

I shook my head, smiling. "No, we're not there yet. Maybe some day we will be but not now. Unless you want to."

Mikey shook his head and carefully rested his hands on my waist. "No. But I do want to try something."

Mikey brought his lips up to mine and kissed tenderly. I felt his tongue hit my teeth and I opened my mouth slighly. I let out a gasp when his tongue touched mine. I tightened my grip on Mikey's waist. Mikey flicked his tongue on mine again, causing me to let out another gasp. I heard a cough to the left of me and turned slightly, still kissing Mikey. I saw Gerard in the door frame, smirking. Mikey groaned when he saw his brother and pushed me off of him. I looked at Mikey again and couldn't contain my laughter.

"What?" Mikey asked as he pulled away from me. "Gerard, go away. Please."

"No, I'm fine here," Gerard said, crossing his arms.

"I'm busy right now. Can't you tell?"

"Well I guess. But I'm bored, and Nedina's up here. But I see you've eating her out."

"I was not eating her out!" Mikey squeaked. "I don't do that. It's weird."

Gerard walked up to his brother and patted him on the head. "You no nothing about what girls like, do you?"

Mikey clenched his teeth together. "Gerard."

"Sorry, Mikey. I'll leave to get rid of that blush of yours." Gerard snickered to himself as he walked away from the door and down the stairs.

"You didn't have to do that," I said.

"Yes I did," Mikey said, his expression softening. "He was embarrassing me. And he's making this relationship with you harder than it already is. I really don't need that."

I pulled Mikey into a hug. "What do you mean?" I pulled back just enough to look into his eyes.

He averted his eyes. "I'm trying so hard to make this work, to be like every other couple, but I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. That you'll leave me because of what I'm doing wrong."

"Mikey, you're not doing anything wrong. Nothing at all. I don't want you to try to be like everyone else, I want you to be yourself. That's why we're dating in the first place. I don't want to go out with a fake."

"Was I being a fake? And I still don't know why you're with me in the first place. I'm not good-looking, I don't have a life, and I'm not popular. I don't know what to do to girls and I'm known as the brother of a fat fag."

"Mikey. You're rambling."

Mikey bit his lip. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's okay. And don't say you're not good-looking because that's a lie. You do have a life, I don't care about you being popular or not, and who gives a fuck who your brother is? I'm not trying to sound mean, but you are Mikey Way, And he's Gerard Way. Sure, you're brothers, but you are two totally different people."

"Why are you so perfect?" Mikey asking, smiling.

"We've been over this."

"Yeah yeah, you're not perfect. But you're amazing." Mikey brought his lips to mine, moving slowly against mine. I smiled into the kiss, setting my hands on his shoulders. I pulled away.

"Later," I whispered in his ear. "Promise. But right now I'm really tired. Can I sleep, and if I wake up later and you're awake, you can do what you want."

Mikey stared at me for a moment. "Sure. Sleep weel, Nedi."

"I will, I promise."

Mikey kissed me once more on the lips before I laid down and closed my eyes, drifting into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the slight longish wait you had to do for this.
And I'm also sorry for it being short. Next time it'll hopefully be longer
I felt like I needed to write ssomething, so here.
Fairwinds!