Status: comments for chapters. :)

Sixteen & Pregnant: I'm Not Giving Up My Child.

"And that's alright; I found a martyr in my bed tonight,
she stops my bones from wondering just who I am."

Mona Lydia McDeevo, 16 years old soon to end her senior year in high school. she's a very shy person and doesn't talk much. Only to her best friend, Hannah Beth Johanson. Mona Lydia is better known as Lydia.

the girls goes to an Avenged Sevenfold concert, where they meet the band. The 27 years old guitarist of the band, Zachary Baker (better known as Zacky Vengeance), finds himself drawn towards the young girl, and seduces her young believable heart to sleep with him. Which start a long loosing battle for the life that starts growing inside of Lydia's belly.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own zacky vengeance or any other famous appearing in this story. I do however own any other character and the story line since they're all created in my head. RATED R for a reason, there might be sex scenes and violence coming up. who knows, only my vivid imagination.
  1. PRELUDE
    "Some nights, I always win, I always win..."
  2. CHAPTER 01
    "But I still wake up, I still see your ghost.."
  3. CHAPTER 02
    Whatever you say, you're always on my mind. I promise you "foREVer" right now.
  4. CHAPTER 03
    "Just tell me why baby? They might call me crazy, for saying I’d fight until there is no more ."
  5. CHAPTER 04
    "I've closed enough windows to know you can never look back."
  6. Chapter 05
    Sometimes they say this should feel something like fire 'Til it burns you and you can't, No, you can't remain the same.