Fixated Lust

un

“When will you be back?” I asked, flipping through the magazine and letting a yawn escape from my mouth. It was late, well past midnight and it had been an extremely long day. Harry shrugged, shoving another piece of clothing into his bag which was already filled to the brim with other items. I placed another chocolate on the tip of my tongue, savoring the taste before dropping the magazine and laying back onto his bed.

Harry was my absolute best friend and it was days like today that I hated the most. He was leaving on tour for 6 months. 6 months of no Harry. I was going to throw myself off of a cliff. Harry was the only one I could talk to; the only one who cared enough to listen to what I had to say. To everyone else, I was just a problem child. I grew up with everything; I had money, I had cars, I had boys. I had everything except a pair of loving parents; Being raised by a nanny wasn't a very fun ride. They were too busy off blowing their money on month long holidays everywhere in the world.

Don't get me wrong; My parents were nothing special. They didn't invent anything, they didn't invest in stocks, nothing of the sorts; they were just old money.

Finally, after shoving as much into his suitcase that he could, Harry zipped it shut before falling down onto the bed next to me. “Try not to get into any trouble while I’m gone, yeah. I'm not going to be able to get you out from the other side of the world.”

I shrugged, rolling off of the bed and fixing the sweatpants on my hips. “ No promises.” I smirked before skipping out of his room and down to the kitchen, pulling open the fridge and scanning through the contents.

“Jessica, let's be serious for a moment.” Harry said, walking into the room. I turned around, biting into a strawberry before jumping onto the counter. “No problems, yeah.” I groaned before nodding. Okay, so maybe I wasn't the most well behaved teenager in England; I've had a few run-ins with the law, enough for them to know me by name.

“Fine. No problems.” Harry nodded, walking over and turning his back to me. I happily climbed on and he carried me back upstairs, dropping me onto his bed. Harry shook his ass, removing his shirt and tossing it into his hamper.

“Sleep. I'm going to shower.” I nodded, pulling the covers over my head and closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, new story! I'm excited for this! :)