Fixated Lust

onze

Sometimes, shit happens. Whether that shit be dropping your last spoonful of ice cream on the floor—and that fucking sucks, okay-- or climbing into bed with your boyfriends best friend, it always has it consequences. Though some consequences aren't nearly as bad as others. For example with the ice cream, it leaves a stain which is easily cleanable. But sleeping with your boyfriends best friend? I think it's going to take a little more than carpet cleaner to clean that shit up.

Sitting up, I pulled the sheets to my chest and looked over at Louis, slight snores falling from his mouth. “Fuck.” I whispered. I closed my eyes and brought my hand up, rubbing the tender spots that occupied base of my neck and continued along my collar bone. “Oh, no.” I groaned, rolling off the bed, the sheets still wrapped around me and scrambling into the bathroom so I could look at the mirror. “Damn, Lou.” I whispered, poking lightly at the hickeys. Though I knew they were going to be a bitch to hide, a small smirk crept up my face as I remembered how much fun getting them were.

“Jess?” Hearing Louis' raspy voice, a shiver ran down my back as I left the bathroom. “There you are.” He smirked, sitting up on his elbows and looking over at me. “Come back to bed.”

“As tempting as that sounds,” I began, retrieving my panties that were hanging off a chair. “I do share this room with Harry and he could come back at any minute.” Glancing over at the clock, Louis shot up from the bed and began gathering his clothes. “I don't think it would be a good idea if he found us in bed together.”

Louis agreed, sliding on his pants and buttoning them. As I turned my back toward him to put on my bra, his arms slipped around my waist and he softly placed kisses along my shoulder. “Lou.” I warned, pushing him backwards with my butt and turning around. “I already look like a fucking cheetah. I don't think I need anymore spots.” I joked.

Louis lifted his eyebrow and stepped forward, running his fingers softly along my collarbone before bringing them up to his own hickeys. “You're not the only one.” He laughed. Looking over his neck, I chuckled to myself myself before sliding a pair of pajamas on. “So, I guess I should go.” He smiled, running his through his hair. I nodded before stepping forward and connecting my lips to his. It felt good, the way is tongue tangled with mine, the way his teeth softly nipped at my bottom lip, the way his hands that were placed on my neck pulled me more into him.

“Wow.” I breathed, pushing him away and backing up. “You should really go before I decide to jump your bones again.” I said, walking over to the door and placing my hand on the doorknob. “But, um, we should do this again?” The sentence that I had meant to come out as a demand, rather came out as a question and suddenly, it felt like Louis had way too much power over me.

“Definitely.” He replied, kissing my cheek before trailing out of the room. I laughed slightly before shutting the door and falling against it.

Image


Unlike what I thought, Harry had come back to the hotel late. I was up, sat on the couch watching late night infomercials when I felt him slide down next to me. Hearing some crinkling, he placed a bouquet of roses into my lap and kissed my jaw slightly.

“I know you probably want me to piss off right now but I just wanted to apologize for being a complete tosser earlier.” Standing up, he sighed and walked towards the bed.

“Why were you acting like that anyhow?” I asked, pushing myself up from the couch and following behind him. “You know I was only joking when I ran away from you.” I replied.

“I don't know. I think it was because you ran straight to Louis.” He shrugged, pulling his shirt over his head. “I don't like the way he's been looking at you these past few days. If I didn't know any better, I would say he wants to shag you.”

“So, you were jealous?” I questioned, watching as he fell into the spot Louis was occupying just hours ago. I guess you have a reason to be, I thought as I fell into bed next to him.

“You could say that but I know you would never cheat on me.” He smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into him. “Love you, Jess.” He yawned before closing his eyes and falling right to sleep.

“Yeah. I would never cheat on you.” I sighed, brushing my fingers through his hair and suddenly becoming wrapped in guilt.