Fixated Lust

cinq

Packing my stuff was quick. Buying a ticket was quicker. The plane ride from London to Atlanta on the other hand was possibly the slowest experience of my life. I hated flying more than anything else and the fact that Harry was seated in first class and I in coach, didn't help. He usually kept me calm in times like these.

After the plane had landed, I shuffled off as quickly as possible, my carry on bag swinging from the crook of my arm. It was easy to spot the boys in the airport terminal; they were the only ones with hundreds of fangirls crowded around them. They signed as many autographs and took as many photographs as they could before we were all ushered away by security.

“Quite the lady killers, yeah?” I laughed, pushing another bag of mine up my shoulder and glancing over at the laughing boys who were also gathering their bags. After we all had our things, we shuffled into two separate taxis, making our way through the Atlanta traffic to the Ritz Carlton hotel.

“Jessica, are you rooming with Harry or would you like your own?” Paul asked, turning away from the hotel concierge and looking over at me.

“With Harry's fine.” I said. Paul nodded and after a few minutes of talking with the woman behind the desk, he handed us all keys to our rooms.

“I'm trusting you will all behave until dinner.” Paul stated more than asked. They all nodded, except Louis who was too busy scrolling through his phone. Shortly after, we all separated to our own rooms; Harry and I in one, Louis and Zayn in another, and Niall and Liam in the last.

What I was expecting to be a normal hotel room happened to be a large suite. I was astonished as I walked into the room, dropping my bags and looking around. A large leather couch sat in the middle of the room, surrounded by a smaller loveseat and coffee table. There was a hallway off the living room that lead to two separate rooms, each with their own bathroom and a full size bed. There was even a kitchen, with nothing but stainless steel appliances.

“Wow, fancy.” I said, picking up my bags again and walking down the hallway to claim one of the rooms. “How long are we going to be here?” I called, from the room I decided on.

“A few days, I’m guessing. We don't usually get a hotel unless that's the case.” Harry replied. Nodding, I didn't bother unpacking my things before going straight into the bathroom and shedding my clothes. I felt like I hadn't shower in days and all I needed was a nice, hot one to shake the worries of being kicked out. Turning on the water, I let it run for a minute before dragging my fingers through it, deciding it was the perfect temperature and shuffling into it. I leaned my head back, running my hands down my hair and letting the water soak it completely. Showers had always been my favorite things; after sex and cigarettes, of course. Showers did things for me that not even those things could do.

Squirting the hotel shampoo into my hands, I scrubbed it into my hair, rinsing it out and putting in some conditioner. I let that sit in my hair while scrubbing my body before rinsing it out and exiting the shower, wrapping a towel around my body.

When I left the bathroom, I stared over at Harry who was laying on my bed, eyes closed and hands behind his head.

“Is there a reason why you're in here?” I asked, hands resting on my hips. Harry sat up, raising his eyebrows and trailing over my body with his eyes. He stopped, glancing over my exposed neck before shaking his head. Weird.

“Uh, we're going for dinner in an hour.” He said, pushing himself off the bed and shaking his hair. I nodded, shooing him out of the room and closing the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this chapter is so short and such crap. It's just a filler!