Status: Ipod Challenge

Scorpius and Rose

Awesomeness

I see Scorpius standing at the door of the great hall. He looks amazing. As I stare at my self I wonder if I looked as nice as Scorpius. He took his date which I didn't realize was there and he just did it like he did it to me. I loved his crazy dance moves. and not only that but I loved him too. He just didn't realize it. Did he realize how much I want him. He did just like the day we were stuck in detention.

DO IT- NELLY FURTADO.

I watched him dance his butt off, tat is until my date, Dean asked where I was doing. I was surprised that I was jealous. I thought to myself. You know what? What comes around goes around so I'm just going to ignore him and show my moves. My mom taught many moves and trust me they aren't as shabby as I thought it would be. He should be just as jealous I continue to rant in my thoughts. I turn to my date and tell him” Nothing anyway do you want to dance?” and replied with an of course. I dragged him to the middle of the dance floor and danced showing off my moves. Everyone was staring at us and started to crowd around and cheer me on. It felt amazing to shake my booty in front of everyone. My heart beat as I felt the beat I just couldn't control the feeling of smugness overcoming as I saw Scorpius's face contort into anger. I've got to say this was a good prom but I still felt the winds of loneliness surround me.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND – JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.

I stopped and bowed as everyone cheered and clapped me on. I walk over to the punch table as everyone goes back to dancing. Scorpius pulls on me. “ I need to talk to you” he says as an expression of sadness covers his face. “ sure...” I say as we walk outside. “ through this crazy life it's you that I can call my everything” says Scorpius “ Don't go out with idea anymore”.
'
EVERYTHING- MICHEL BUBLE

I must have looked shocked because he asked me if I was okay. I stood there shocked that we had mutual feelings.
“ hell this is cheesy but you are the apple to my pie, your the straw to my berry your the smoke to my high. Your the one I wanna marry. Rose I think your the one for me and I think that I'm the one for you and I say that we are the perfect two. “ I look at him and stare at him for while before I say “ me too” and hug him and plant a big kiss on his lips. It was perfect and all I dreamed of since my dad showed me his flawless face.

PERFECT TWO- AUBURN

the feelings are mutual Scorpius” “since the day we meet ! I have tried and tried I even have 7 things things I don't like which are , you're insecure You love me, you like her You make me laugh, you make me cry Your friends are jerks When you act like them it hurts and lastly You make me love you!” He looked at me and replied “ but I never meant to I love you just you too! “ so you can forget about those cause when I have you I know I won;t have to do all hes things except make you laugh and cry and make you love me!”

7 THINGS- MILEY CYRUS

He pulled me back in for a kiss and never resisted I knew he was the one! I just knew it. I can finally kiss him. We walked back and had more fun as we dance the best out of everyone. I was only afraid of the outcome when my dad finds out about this but I realized I don't care because for Scorpius I would do anything and I know he will too.

KISS KISS- CHRIS BROWN

in the world now there is one less lonely girl and I know that special lucky girl is me!

ONE LESS LONELY GIRL- JUSTIN BIEBER.
♠ ♠ ♠
It sucks I know DON"T JUDGE ME !!!!