Status: Done :P

Everything Is Ending

One out of One

He showed her everything. He took her everywhere. He taught he everything she needed to know. But he didn’t plan on teaching her to love him.
The battle raged on all around them and all he could think of was her. Her and her alone. Why couldn’t he seem to get Rose off his mind? She had always been there. Always by his side. He saved her from dying several times because he is in love with her. Curse that word. That one word that he couldn’t seem get past his lips. Love. The Doctor loved Rose Tyler but couldn’t tell her. He had to get Rose into safety. She couldn’t stay in a war zone. He grabbed her and ran towards a pile of discarded crates. Rose stumbled as she ran with The Doctor. He pulled her down.
“Rose stay here. Don’t leave. Stay safe.”
He wanted to protect her from everything evil. Everything that wasn’t good enough for her. Everything that wouldn’t benefit her.
She opened her mouth to protest but before any words could escape her lips he was gone. Rose closed her mouth in frustration. Damn that man. He was always running off. Rose pulled her head down as a laser beam was shot to the direct left of her head. Stay safe. She curled up into a fetal position in order to protect herself. The battle started to slow down as more and more bodies started to pile up.
When The Doctor returned to Rose he immediately pulled her to his chest. “It’s all over now.” He pressed his lips to the top of her head. Thoughts began to course through her mind. I love you. I love you so very much. Rose shook her head as if to toss the thoughts out. Hand in hand they returned to the beach. Mickey and her mother was waiting there.
Jackie immediately embraced Rose. “Are you alright? Did you get hurt? Are you bleeding? Is anything broken?”
“Mum I’m alright. Sort of.”
“Are you sure Rose. You look really pale.”
“I’m sure Mum.” Rose said nodding.
She wasn’t alright and he knew it. He knew everything about her. After all he did love her.
“Rose Tyler.” Rose spun around to face The Doctor. “Rose you were fantastic.” He said smiling.
“Aren’t you going to stay?”
He solemnly shook his head. “I can’t. I’m so sorry Rose.”
“Why? I want to know why?”
He opened his mouth to reply but couldn’t seem to form any words and shut it.
“I love you! Do you know that? I love you Doctor!” She screamed as the tears started to slide down her face.
“Rose Tyler.” The vision of him became blurry and started to dissolve. “I.” He mouthed before tears started to fall. “I love you too Rose.” The Doctor turned to back to the control panel and started to fiddle with it.
“I love you.” Rose said as she sank down onto her knees and did what she hadn’t down in a very long time. Cry over a boy. Her mother placed her hand on her shoulder knowing that there was nothing she could do to console her daughter.
Bad Wolf Bay. He had left her in Bad Wolf Bay.
“Rose Tyler I love you.” He muttered. The Doctor looked up to find a red haired woman in a wedding dress. “Who are you?”
He had left her but yet somehow she still loved him and he still loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment your opinions por favor!
And yes I know this is not what really happens in Doomsday but I changed it to fit my purposes.