Status: For a contest, so it's a quickie :)

Here's to Second Chances

Two

“Fuck baby,” Steve smiled when he walked in the door to his condo.

“You like?” Langley bit her lip nervously.

He dropped his bag and closed the gap between them in three steps. He wrapped his arms
around her waist and looked down at her, “Tell me you didn’t pay an obscene amount of money for this getup?”

“It wasn’t cheap,” she pulled back and looked at her brand new, baby blue corset top with silky, black boy shorts and garters holding up black thigh highs.

“Well, I guess I won’t rip it off of you,” he put one hand high on her neck so he could tilt her head back and kiss her.

“Two fucking weeks is too long,” he said into her mouth, “I almost died.”

“Me too,” she pouted.

Steve kissed his way down her neck and to the top of her pushed up breasts. His hands wondered over the top of the blue fabric and down to her ass, giving it a squeeze. His hands went to the back of her thighs then and unsnapped the back snaps holding up her stockings. He put his hands flat on the backs of her legs and smiled into her neck, “You’re so soft baby.”

“Mmm,” she hummed as he sucked on one of her weak spots.

“So soft,” he repeated as his hands went to the front of her legs to unhook the front snaps, “So beautiful,” he whispered to her as his hands trailed up her thighs and to her panties, “And so wet,” he bit her neck lightly before kissing it again.

He picked her up, keeping one hand on her ass and the other trailed down leg to her ankles. He felt the three inch heels dig into the back of his thighs and looked at them, “Keep these on.”

“Whatever you want,” she rubbed his upper back through his t-shirt.

Steve carried her into the bedroom and tossed her on the bed all while kissing her. She giggled into his mouth as they bounced on the bed, “In some kind of a hurry?”

“I have been waiting two weeks to be with you, fuck yes I’m in a bit of a hurry.”

Langley put her hands on his face and smiled, “We have all night.”

He pulled back and nodded, “You’re right, we do,” he put one hand on her stomach, “I love you Lala.”

“I love you too Stevie.”


Little did Langley know that that night would be one of their last good nights. About a month later, Steve told her that he had cheated on her during that road trip. He apologized, gave excuses, and tried to convince her that it was a mistake, but she knew that she would never get over it, that she would never be able to look past his indiscretion. A couple days later, all of her belongings were out of his place and she was back in her apartment, alone and broken.