A Message to My Readers

The Last Story

I want to tell you a story, dear reader. All good stories have a proper beginning, and I’m quite good at telling stories. Most people don’t have the same etiquette that I do while I write, but I assure you that I’m quite good. God had a special place in His heart when I started to write.

Originally, I wrote a little western tale. I believed it to be a fantastic little story. No one read it. God, I wanted someone to read it and love it. To be honest, dear reader, I am a bit offended. Oh, but I have a fantastic plan.

Many people will claim I am mad for doing things like this. Usually, I would agree with them, this is no exception. Really, I am quite disappointed in everyone’s taste in literature around here. Disappointed indeed.

Every one of you, my dear readers, will soon be visited by me. Really, it shall be quite a delight, because you see, dear reader, I started to send you all a little thank you for the lack of support, just look at the first letter of each sentence in my new little message to you. You all will be seeing me. Oh, it may be sooner or later, I know where you all live, I know how to track IP Addresses.

Upon meeting me, do not cry out for mercy, I have none for you. Sincerely, I hope that gutting you will be like when I grew up on that farm gutting pigs. Oh, I hope you squeal like they do. Oh, I want you to cry out and be on your knees. Never think I am far from you, I may be in that dark corner, I may be in that little home across the street from you, I may even be under your bed, waiting for you to sleep right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
See you soon