Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

11

I could see Harry’s knuckles going white from how tight he was holding onto the chair and armrest as I drove to our next destination. I laughed at him as I quickly merged between two cars.

“How did you get your license?” Harry demanded as soon as I pulled the car up outside a large building. I laughed and pulled him inside. “Where are we going?”

“You want to see me dance right?” I asked smiling at him as he nodded. I pushed open a door to a large dance studio. There was about a class of 30 kids of all ages dancing. Harry gave me a curious look.

“I sometimes teach here just for fun. These kids love to dance but normally they can’t afford dancing lessons so Mike, the guy over there teaching them, started this place where kids could come and learn to dance just for fun. We’ve entered a couple of competitions and won but mostly we just want the kids to have fun.” I explained to him as I waved at Mike who headed over.

“Skye!” he exclaimed reaching in for a hug. “What are you doing here?”

“I’ve got a present for everyone,” I said smiling at him. He quickly got everyone’s attention as they all turned to me. I received Hi’s and lots of hugs as I laughed.

“I’ve got a present for you all today okay? Well mostly just you girls. I would like you to meet a new friend of mine.” I said smiling and pulling Harry forward as he smiled hesitantly at me. Before he could react I pulled his beanie and glasses off him and pushed him slightly forward as he gave me a stunned look. “Who of you know Harry Styles?” I screamed his name to them all. I slightly regretted my decision as deafening squeals filled the room and Harry was engulfed in a group of girls. I could no longer see him.

“Maybe you should save him.” Mike said after a while laughing from next to me. I worked my way into the crowd where Harry was taking photos and hugging crying girls.

“Okay, okay guys come on, settle down.” Mike called to everyone to calm them down as I smiled at Harry who was playfully glaring at me. I patted a part of his hair down that was sticking up.

“I think they pulled some out,” He winced making me laugh.

“Are you dating Harry Styles?” one of the younger girls, Aria, squealed at me. My eyes widened in shock as I turned to Aria about to speak.

“Well this is our first date.” Harry said smugly from next to me before I could say a word. I turned to him shocked to see him smirking at me.

“Ohh, and she brought you here to impress you with her dancing moves,” one of the older girls stated as I turned to glare at her, pretty sure my face was extremely red and I really just wanted to leave.

“Why don’t we show Mr. Styles the routine that Skye taught you all?” Mike suggested to everyone as they got into formation.

“Go on, impress me.” Harry whispered into my ear and pushed me forward. I glared at him before kicking of my shoes and found my spot within the first formation. The routine I had taught them was a mix of hip hop, ballet and swing. We had been practising to enter into the next competition coming up. We were all fairly confident in it.

While I danced I kept glancing at Harry to see that his eyes never left mine as I danced around the floor. I couldn’t help but smirk slightly at this. By the time we had finished Harry stood up and clapped loudly as everyone mucked around and bowed for him. I laughed and went and put my shoes back on.

“Right well we have to go, I’ll see you all later!” I said to everyone about to leave.

“Skye,” Mike quickly jogged over to me. “Bek was here this morning and told me what happened. Are you okay?” he asked kindly glancing at my cheeks. I smiled at him slightly and nodded.

“I also heard what you did mate.” Mike said turning to Harry, “Wish I was there to see Tyler get what he deserves.” He said as he put his hand out and Harry shook it flashing a smile.

We headed outside and I gave Harry back his beanie and sunglasses. He was smiling about something.

“What?” I asked.

“Australians really do say mate a lot you know?” I laughed at him before smacking him lightly on the arm. He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. “You’re a brilliant dancer by the way. I could tell you really enjoyed it. I’ve never seen anyone as happy as you were then.” He said to me quietly for how close we were.

“When I dance it’s like nothing else matters, the world just slips away and all I can feel is the emotion flowing through me as I let them out through the moves.” I whispered back our foreheads touching now. I wanted to pull away but I couldn’t, not anymore. Harry was the one to pull away this time and once again opened the passenger door for me as he jumped in the driver’s seat.

“Where to now?” I asked.

“Actually I have to go to an interview now,” he said to me as my mood obviously deflated as I realised that he would be dropping me home. “You could come though?” he asked hesitantly. “I said we would spend the whole day together.” He smiled. I smiled back and nodded okay.

We showed up at a radio station and were quickly ushered in through the back to avoid the crowd out the front. Apparently the boys were already inside and they were just waiting for us. Harry practically dragged me to an elevator as I looked around hesitantly. I really didn’t feel like I should be here. He held my hand the whole ride in the elevator making my hand send tingles all throughout my body only increasing the nerves already in my stomach. The doors dinged open and we were shown to a room where Eleanor and Danielle were already sitting in as Harry was told to go through another door as that’s where the interview was taking place.

Harry stopped suddenly and turned to me. He pressed his lips to my forehead quickly before letting my hand go and walking into the other room. I turned to look at Eleanor and Danielle to be greeted with a squeal and I was practically tackled in a hug.

“So what was THAT?” Eleanor asked as I grabbed a drink of water from the cooler.

“What?” I asked innocently not looking at them.

“Oh please, we know Harry has been with you ALL day and then you come here together HAND IN HAND and then he KISSES you on the forehead.” Danielle nearly shouted at me as I gave her a look to quiet her down. We weren’t the only ones in the room. She just rolled her eyes.

“I don’t know,” I laughed as I received glares from both of them I sighed before explaining the day we had to them.

“I knew you liked him, and obviously he likes you!” Eleanor exclaimed, after I had finished, doing a little dance.

“What’s wrong?” Danielle asked seeing my confused expression.

“But you will all be leaving soon; it doesn’t matter if we like each other.” I said trying not to let them hear the pain in my voice.

“It’s called a long distance relationship love,” Eleanor said to me wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
“But I’ve barely known the boy a week and I just broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks before that. A boyfriend who cheated on me. I don’t think I could trust someone so soon, it wouldn’t be fair to Harry.”

“By the way he looks at you, I don’t think he would mind waiting,” Danielle said holding my hand reassuringly. “And it’s not like once we leave were never going to talk to you again.”

“Oh my god, you actually thought we wouldn’t talk to you again once were gone?” Eleanor asked in shock after seeing my facial expressions, I shrugged. “Of course were going to Skype ALL the time! And you can fly out and visit us and we will come back here too. Seriously Dani and I are constantly talking about how much we are so glad we ran into your cafe and then became friends with you. You’re so much fun to hang with and plus I’m too in love with your accent to ever leave you!” I laughed at her as they both pulled me in for a hug.

“What’s all this now.” Louis asked waltzing over to us.

“Skye thought we weren’t going to talk to her once we leave.” Danielle exclaimed as I blushed.

“I thought we weren’t?” Louis asked confused as Eleanor smacked him on the arm. “Geez I was just joking,” he said glaring at her while rubbing his arm.

“We don’t usually just make friends with people in different countries and then just not talk to them for fun.” Niall said like it was a ridiculous thing to say making me laugh.

“Come on let’s get something to eat,” Zayn suggested making Niall’s face light up and he practically pounced on Zayn in happiness. I glanced at Harry to see him staring at me.

“Come on Harry! You’ve had her all day, come hang out with us.” Eleanor said holding onto my hand tightly. I laughed as Harry sighed and then nodded.

“Right we’ll take your car and meet you there because I am not getting mobbed by fans.” Eleanor said grabbing Harry’s keys and dragging me and Danielle back into the elevator. I winked at Harry as I was dragged past.