Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

13

I was at work sitting at a table in the corner with a coffee trying to sort through all the paperwork I had fallen behind on thanks to a certain curly haired boy. A curly haired boy who had just walked through the door and headed straight for me, I couldn’t help the large smile that instantly grew on my face matching his own as his eyes sparkled.

“What time do you finish?” He asked me.

“Not until 2.30,” I replied glancing at the clock it was only 1.30.

“Well I’ll just wait,” he said smiling and sitting across from me.

“I really have to finish this paperwork though,” I said frowning at him.

“That’s fine, I’ll just order coffee and something to eat and just sit here with you.” He said hopping up to order before I could argue. I just shook my head and went back to punching numbers into the calculator, adding up the weekly earnings.

Harry sat down across from me for an hour eating and playing on his phone while I continued my paperwork. Suddenly he slammed his hand down on the table making me jump and a squeal to come out of my mouth.

“You’re jumpy aren’t you?” He asked laughing at me; I just shot him a glare.

“Is there a reason why you almost scared me to death?”

“It’s 2.30,” I glanced up at the clock to see he was right. I rolled my eyes before packing up my stuff and heading out the back to say goodbye to everyone. I walked out and waved at Casey to see her glaring ahead of her. I followed her gaze to see Harry outside of the cafe waiting; however there was someone there with him. It was Tyler. I quickly rushed outside and headed towards them instantly.

“...The moment you leave pretty boy, I’m just gonna swoop right back in and she will take me back,” I heard Tyler say to a very pissed of looking Harry. I could see his hands curling into fists and I really didn’t need a repeat of the club out front of my cafe.

I quickly reached them and I did something that not only shocked Tyler and Harry but it shocked me too. I walked over and slapped Tyler across the face; I didn’t really know why I did it. But seeing his face made me angry and I guess a part of me wanted to get even. The moment I slapped him I felt Harry pull me back and shield me slightly with his body in case there was any retaliation on Tyler’s part. However he just swore at me before storming off.

Harry turned to face me shock evident on his face before he started to laugh.

“Who knew you had it in you.” He said smiling at me as I too started to laugh. He grabbed my hand and we started to walk down the street. We walked past an ice cream place and I dragged Harry inside. Laughing, he payed for both of our ice creams and I tried to protest but was cut off when he shoved my ice cream in front of my face. I glared at him before taking it and walking back onto the sidewalk with him. We walked around for a bit holding hands, then decided to head back to his hotel as people started to recognise him and he was stopped for autographs a fair few times.

When we arrived back at their hotel suite I saw Eleanor and Louis curled up cutely on the couch together napping. I smiled at Harry evilly before running over towards them.

I immediately pounced on both of them receiving a squeal from Eleanor and groans from Louis as he tried to push me off. I laughed and sat on his stomach out of reach of his hands.

“Go away.” Eleanor mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes to glare at me.

“Aww, but I came here to be with you.” I pouted at her as she sighed and sat up her hair a complete mess. I eyed her curiously.

“You weren’t, you know, doing anything suss on this couch right?” I asked not really sure I wanted to know the answer.
“Maybe,” Louis trailed off before grabbing me and squishing me between them.

“Oh EWW! That is disgusting!”I cried before jumping off them and joining Harry on the other couch. He laughed and wrapped an arm around me as I settled into his side. I could feel Eleanor watching me curiously.

“Where is everyone?” I asked looking around.

“Umm I’m pretty sure there all asleep in their rooms,” Louis said with his eyes still closed obviously trying to go back to sleep.

“I’m bored,” I whined as Harry rested back into the couch and closed his eyes. “We should get Danielle and head back to mine to have a girl day,” I suddenly said to Eleanor who smiled and jumped up to get Danielle.

I was about to get up before Harry’s arms tightened around me and stopped me from moving. I looked to him to see him pouting at me.

“You’re going to leave me?” He asked sadly.

“You’re tired, go to sleep and we will hang out later,” I told him like I was talking to a little kid. This only made him pout more.

“How about Skye comes back for dinner later?” Danielle offered coming out of the hallway and seeing my predicament.
“You could sleep the night?” Harry offered. I spun around to see he was looking at me hopefully.

“Oh, um s-sure.” I said blushing slightly as he grinned wider.

“Okay you can go and then bring stuff back with you so you can stay.” He said smiling at me before leaning forward and giving me a kiss on the cheek and completely removing his arms from me so I could get up. The moment I stood up he lied across the whole couch and closed his eyes. Smiling I left quietly with the girls seeing that Louis had fallen back asleep as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but I'll try to update again in the next few hours. I'm just a tad swamped with uni work :(