Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

15

I awoke the next morning from a kick in my back. I grumble and looked over to see Eleanor sprawled out across most of the bed with her foot pressing up against my back. I glanced at the time to see it was only 4.30 in the morning. Grumbling I rolled over and tried to go back asleep only to receive another kick shortly followed by a harder one. I sighed and slowly got out of bed before heading down to Louis’ room. I walked in to see him and Harry spooning. Trying not to giggle too loud I walked over and pushed Louis put of the bed.

“Umph, what was that for?” he asked turning to glare at me.

“You girlfriend is abusive. You go sleep with her.” I grumbled as I crawled on top of his bed and under the blankets. I heard him mumble a few things before shutting the door behind him. I smiled slightly to myself and rolled over to go to sleep. Just before I could slip into a peaceful sleep two warm arms circled themselves around my waist and pulled me back so Harry was now spooning me. I tried to wiggle away but Harry only tightened his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my hair. I sighed before closing my eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

-

It was still too early when I heard a voice talking above me. I grumbled and rolled over to bury my head into the hard thing lying beside me. The thing shifted before pulling me closer. The voices suddenly got louder which only succeeding in me swatting at the air around me trying to shut them up. This was greeted with a laugh. Sighing I opened my eyes to glance up at a smiling Liam.

“What?” I demanded from him with a glare. He raised his arms up defensively.

“Harry needs to get up, we have more interviews this morning.” I grumbled again and glanced up to look at Harry sleeping peacefully.

“I’ll wake him up,” I sighed as Liam raised his eyebrow at me before leaving the room. “Not in the way you pervert!” I called after him. I tried to sit up but Harry’s arms were too tight around my waist, as I tried to push against him to break his hold they only got tighter, if that was possible. I was now being crushed right against Harry’s bare chest.

“Harry, Harry, Harry!” I started to say poking his cheek, he only shifted slightly and mumbled some things in his sleep. “Harry!” I whined as I tried to push myself free again. I got an idea, I slowly lent forward closely towards his face and then I flicked him across the nose. His face suddenly screwed up and his eyes snapped open. His hands instantly shot to his face to rub his reddening nose. I laughed and sat up to stretch my arms above my head.

“That was mean.” He grumbled before rolling over and burying his head back in the pillow.

“You need to get up,” I said poking him in the back. He poked me in the side without lifting his head. Unfortunately for me I’m a very ticklish person, so his one poke made me jump a mile and cringe slightly to the side. He lifted his head to look at me curiously before poking my side again resulting in the same reaction.

“Stop it,” I said sternly about to crawl out of bed. I was suddenly yanked back onto my back and Harry hovered over top of me.

“Are you ticklish?” he asked with an evil grin plastered across his face.

“No.” I tried to say convincingly, which only resulted in his grin to go wider before his hands instantly went to my waist and started to tickle me. I screamed instantly as he ran his hands up and down the sides of me tickling. I couldn’t even tell him to stop as I was out of breath from the laughter and tears started to fall from my eyes. Suddenly the door banged open and Harry stopped and turned to look. I glanced around him to see everyone standing looking at us curiously. I glanced at Harry to see him straddling me with his arms resting on my bare waist as his jumper, that I was wearing, had ridden up while I was squirming.

“Well we will just leave you to it...” Niall trailed off before pulling the door quickly shut behind him. Harry started to laugh as my face went the darkest shade of red. I tried to push him off but he stayed there staring down at me suddenly going serious.

“I liked sleeping with you last night,” He whispered to me, his face getting closer and closer to my own.

“I could see you also like sleeping with Louis,” I said back to him with a smirk as his eyes darkened slightly. He got closer again and I had to fight the urge to pull him closer towards me and kiss him. All my body wanted right now was his body against mine.

“We should go,” he said softly to me his lips almost touching mine as I bit my lip. I merely nodded in agreement.

“Harreh!” Someone suddenly yelled banging on the door startling me as I jumped. Instantly my head hit Harry’s head because of the close proximity of us. He instantly groaned and rolled off of me and held his head in his hands as I lay back pressing a hand against my pounding head.

“Well that killed the mood,” I heard him mumble as he got out of bed and pulled me with him. We walked out into the lounge room hand in hand while everyone turned to stare at us curiously. I glanced at Harry to see him still rubbing his head and he was still almost naked, only wearing his briefs. I blushed before pulling away from him and going to sit on the couch and he watched me amused and joined me.

“What are we doing after the interview today?” Louis asked looking at me. I shifted awkwardly in my seat.

“Well I uh actually have plans with some friends this afternoon.” His face fell instantly. “But you guys could come, they won’t mind.” I quickly added.

“What are you doing with them?” Eleanor asked from her spot next to Louis.

“Umm, just hanging out by this river we always go to. We’ll have like a picnic and drinks and normally we just hand around and swim and just chill pretty much. Kind of like what we did at the beach I guess.”

“So you go swimming in a river? Aren’t their crocodiles?” Niall asked eyes wide instantly making me laugh.

“We don’t have crocodiles around this area Niall. I mean I guess there’s a chance...” I trailed off only to see his scared expression. “But there would be more likely to be sharks in the water probably...” I trailed off again as I realised this wasn’t the best thing to say. “I swim there all the time, there’s nothing around, I promise.” I said smiling at him reassuringly.

“Just come over mine when you’re all ready and you can follow me there.” I said smiling at them all.

I said goodbye to everyone as Harry walked me down to my car, after putting clothes on because I made him. He could only walk me to the door of the building to save us both getting mobbed by his fans. He gave me quick kiss on my forehead like normal and we said goodbye.

By the time I got home I found another car parked out front. I headed into see that Casey and Paige had Cody and Bek over. I smiled and went to join them all.

“So we hear that you have a celebrity boyfriend?”Bek asked winking at me.

“He’s not my boyfriend.” I said quickly.

“So who’s jumper then?” Casey asked me with a smirk as I looked down to see I was still wearing Harry’s jumper. I instantly blushed as everyone laughed at me.

“Do you mind if I could bring extra people today?” I asked Bek who had planned today’s get together.

“Are you asking me if it’s okay that One Direction comes today?” I nodded at her. “Of course it’s bloody okay! Have you seen how hot they are?” She exclaimed as we all laughed at her. Suddenly I was pounced on by two dogs. Our little dogs Koda and Kita, they had been at Cody’s all week trying to mate with his dogs. I quickly left everyone to go play with the dogs since I had missed them a lot. I decided I would take them for a quick walk around the block.

By the time I got back I saw the boy’s rental car parked out the front and I quickly jogged inside. The moment I let the dogs off the leash they bounded into the lounge room with me following.

“You have dogs!” Louis exclaimed already sitting on the ground rolling around with them as I laughed.

“Yeah they’ve been at Cody’s for a week.” I explained before going into the kitchen to grab a drink.

“Are you ready to go?” Casey asked me, “Bek text me to say there all leaving now.” I nodded before running up to my room to get changed into bikinis and shorts and shirt and I threw everything I needed into a bag before running back down the stairs to grab my keys. Everyone was already waiting outside for me. I saw Harry leaning against my car as I smiled at him and walked over.

“Nu-uh, this is the girl’s car; you have to go with the boys!” Eleanor demanded of Harry as the rest of the girls jumped in the back. He turned to me giving me a pleading look.

“Sorry,” I laughed, “But it’s just how it is.” I shrugged and pecked him on the cheek before jumping in the driver side and Eleanor hopped in the front passenger side instantly turning the music up extremely loud.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm procrastinating from Uni work so I thought I would post another chapter... Enjoy :D