Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

17

It was Wednesday and I hadn’t seen the boys or Eleanor and Danielle since the night at the river. That was two days ago and let’s just say I wasn’t coping. I lazed around the house all day or worked and practically dived for my phone every time it went off. Harry had been texting me as often as he could but they had a few performances and interview these last two days so a lot of the time he was too busy. I was slightly depressed and dreading my life after the left on Saturday.

“Come on Skye! You’ve been so depressing. Can we please go shopping?” Casey begged me laying on me while I was lying on the couch.

“Urghh fiiine...” I grumbled getting up to get changed. We headed to one of our favourite shopping centres and started a fair bit of retail therapy. I admit I was starting to enjoy myself.

“Whoa look at this!” Paige exclaimed holding a magazine up for me to see. I looked closely to see myself with Harry out at the markets and heading into the dance studio. I ripped the magazine open to glance at the pictures inside. There were pictures of our whole day together. There were also pictures of us getting ice cream and me going in and out of the boy’s hotel. And lastly there were pictures of us at the river the other night. Luckily there was none of me and Harry alone in the bush. We went through the other magazines and I bought every one that contained me and Harry before storming out of the shop.

Not long after we all decided to head home as I sat in my bed room surrounded by all the magazines as I read all the articles contained in them. Most hadn’t found out who I was yet, but a lot of them stated me as a fling of Harry’s while he was in Australia. One however got me quite upset as it was a photo of the night at the club, apparently they had been there when Harry had punched Tyler and now people were saying I was a bad influence on Harry.

“Skye?” I heard Eleanor’s voice from behind me. I turned to glare at her. “I come baring gifts.” She said holding up a hot chocolate for me. Danielle followed her in the room. They sat on the bed with me and glanced at all the magazines.

“Casey called us; she thought that maybe we should talk to you since we’ve been through all of this.” Danielle explained.

“Some of them say such bad things.” I said sadly looking down at the closest photo which was of me jumping of the bridge. Apparently I was a ‘wild child’ and Harry would be best to stay away from me.

“I know sweetie but they don’t know who you are and we do. Harry knows who you really are and that’s all that matters.” Danielle said coming to put her arm around me.

“I can’t help but feel so violated,” I said to them with disgust on my face. “I mean I had no clue that we were being watched let alone followed. What else do you think they’ve photographed?”

“Any of the photo’s they have will be in here only the boring one’s don’t make it. So I wouldn’t be too worried about any more photos.” Eleanor explained.

“How do you handle this?” I asked them both. They turned to look at each other and smiled.

“They’re worth it.” Eleanor said smiling largely.

“They’re worth being followed, they’re worth everything.” Danielle said.

I kind of knew what she meant. Me and Harry weren’t even fully together but I couldn’t bring myself to regret everything that’s happened these last couple of days just because people were photographing us and making assumptions about me. I knew in the end, he would be worth it. There was a knock at the door making us all turn to look at a hesitant Harry standing there half-smiling. Obviously worried about what mood I was in. I instantly smiled at him letting him know it was okay. Relief washed over his face.

Eleanor and Danielle quickly left while Harry joined me on the bed. He took one glance at the magazines before packing them up and throwing them all in the corner making me laugh.

“We can burn them later,” he said winking at me. I smiled and threw my arms around him as his circled around my waist. I heard him sigh into my hair. “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too.” I mumbled into his chest. “It kinda scares me how much I miss you when pretty soon you’re going to be gone completely.”

“Not completely,” He said pulling away slightly to look into my eyes. “I plan to talk to you all the time I possibly can and we will see each other again. Real soon.” He lent forward and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

“Why won’t you kiss me?” I whispered to him. He got a pained expression on his face before closing his eyes in frustration.
“You have no idea how hard it is for me not to.” He whispered back his voice obviously pained. “I want to so much it hurts. I want to do so much more than just kiss you, believe me.” He carried on making me blush hard.

“But you’re not mine yet, and I don’t want to rush you when you’re not ready.”

“It’s okay to kiss me,” I said leaning forward pushing my lips closer to his. He groaned before putting his hands on my shoulder and holding me there.

“Stop it,” He said glaring at me. “I can’t kiss you until your mine. Coz the moment I kiss you I can’t guarantee that’s where it will stop.” Once again I flushed a dark shade of red every time he mentioned going further with me.

“You’re a virgin aren’t you?” He asked me instantly making me look down. “It’s okay, I don’t mind, but I just don’t want to rush you either.” He said picking my chin up to look at him.

“I’m asking for a kiss Harry, not sex!” I said making him chuckle.

“Like I said before, right now I can’t guarantee that I can finish this with a kiss.” He said winking at me. This time I held back the blush that threatened to rise to my cheeks. He lent forward and kissed both my cheeks before kissing my forehead leaving tingles each place his mouth landed.

“We have to go Harry.” Niall said from the doorway making both me and Harry groan in annoyance as I held onto him.
“You could sleep here if you want?” I asked hopefully. He looked into my eyes to make sure I was okay with it before grinning and nodding.

“Tell the guys I’m going to stay here tonight.” He said not looking at Niall and continued to stare at me. I ginned. We stared like that for a while before I needed to go for a shower.

After I finished in the shower I realised that I hadn’t brought my clothes with me. I wrapped the towel around me and peaked my head out the door and into my room. Harry was nowhere in sight so I quickly headed over to my wardrobe.
“Hey Skye can I...”I spun around as Harry trailed off staring at my towel covered body. I quickly held it in place with my hands standing there awkwardly as Harry continued to stare. He took a step towards me for a second before shaking his head and quickly walking into the bathroom and slamming the door shut. I quickly changed into a singlet and sweatpants before running to the door.

“Harry?” I asked. I heard a groan from the other side of the door.

“Just get dressed Skye, I’m going for a shower.” I heard his pained voice from the other side of the door as I couldn’t help but smirk. It was nice to know that I affected him just as much as he affected me.

I ran down and said goodnight to the girls before running back up the stairs and climbing into bed. I was scrolling through my phone when Harry left the bathroom in just a pair of boxers. I smiled at him as he just glared back at me. He climbed into bed next to me as I reached over and turned the light off. I layed down facing Harry as he pulled me close. My face was now warm against his chest as I used him as a pillow and his arms circled around my waist.

“Goodnight Harry,” I whispered to him as my eyes started to close.

“Sweet dreams love,” He responded as I felt him place a kiss on the top of my head.