Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

19

“You should sleep here tonight.” Harry’s eyes pleaded with mine as I hesitated. “We only have two nights left,” He said making me not want to ever leave him as I finally caved in.

“I have to go home and get clothes though,” I said getting up from his bed that we had been hanging out on for over an hour.

“Just wear my clothes,” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me down on to the bed so I was lying next to him both of us staring at the ceiling. He entwined our fingers together. I sighed slightly depressed. I felt him flip over so he was on his side facing me. His hand ran down my cheek until he reached my chin and pulled my face to look at him.

“It’s okay,” He said smiling at me as I laughed at him.

“You don’t even know what’s wrong!”

“Then tell me,” He said. I hesitated a minute before sitting up to face Harry playing with his hand that was sitting in my lap still entwined with mine.
“I just, I don’t know where we stand. I don’t know if I will ever see you again. I just want definite plans. Am I going to see you again in a couple of weeks? Month’s? Years? At all?” Harry sat up and forced my head to look at him.

“I honestly don’t know, but we will see each other again. I promise,” He said leaning forward and kissing my forehead as I smiled at him weakly.
“Are you guy’s having sex?” Louis voice came from the other side of Harry’s door. I rolled my eyes as Harry laughed.

“Maybe...” Harry started as I smacked him on the arm making him wince.

“No we are not!” I yelled at Louis glaring at Harry.

“Is this a trick so I walk on you guy’s going at it and get scarred for life?” Louis replied.

“For god’s sake,” I mumbled under my breath as I walked over and opened the door to find Louis standing there covering his eyes, slowly he moved his hand and suddenly pushed past me and jumped on Harry. I left the room deciding to let them have their moment. I went in search of the girls but found the rest of the boys watching a movie in the lounge room. I sat down next to Zayn on the couch and regretted it instantly. They had just started to watch a scary movie and me being a jumpy person, I didn’t mix well with scary movies. But I really liked scary movies none the less.

Within about ten minutes I was practically hiding my head into Zayn’s chest as I kept glancing back at the TV and then regretting it straight away. Suddenly someone touched my waist making me scream as the rest of the boys jumped at the sudden loud noise. I turned to see a surprised Harry about to sit down next to me. I smiled at him weakly before apologising to the rest of the boys. Harry sat down and I quickly snuggled into him, wrapping his arms around me trying to hide from the movie.

The movie eventually finished leaving a clear opening for a sequel. By this time I was practically sitting on Harry’s lap with my head nestled into his neck, eyes closed.

“Why watch them?” Harry asked me curiously.

“Sometimes there still good,” I shrugged at him innocently.

“Soooo, since tomorrow is our last night, I was thinking we go party?” Louis asked us all suddenly. I could feel everyone glance at me quickly as Harry’s grip tightened around me. My hand slowly touched my left cheek thinking about the last time I went clubbing with the boys.

“I think that sounds great.” I told everyone smiling reassuringly. I wasn’t going to let Tyler ruin the last night I had with these boy’s. “I know a great club we can go to and we can sneak Casey and Paige in as well, we know the owner.”

“You can invite everyone that was at the river the other day too. They were heaps of fun.” Niall added in. I smiled in agreement and decided I would tell everyone tomorrow as I stifled a yawn.

“Time for bed.” Harry announced picking me up bridal style making me squeal.

“Please don’t drop me!” I said worriedly attaching my arms around Harry’s neck as tight as I could as he carried me to his room.

“You can let go now.” He laughed as he dangled me over the bed.

“Are you sure it’s safe,” I said trying to look below me to see how far drop it was to the bed. Harry rolled his eyes and let go of me and I fell with a slight thump onto the bed. I laid there for a moment until a pair of pants and a shirt was flung onto me. I glanced over to see Harry busy in his suitcases so I quickly left to get changed into his clothes in the bathroom.

I pulled the black sweatpants on and had to roll the bottoms up a fair bit as Harry was a fair bit taller than me. I then tightened the drawstring around my waist to keep the pants up. I then slipped the extremely baggy white shirt over my head that reached mid thighs. I folded up my clothes and slipped back into Harry’s room to see him sitting on the bed in just his briefs. I blushed still getting used to an almost naked Harry. I put my clothes in the corner and turned around to see Harry right behind me. I let out a small squeal as he moved closer and pushed me up against the wall.

“You have no idea how hot you look in my clothes,” He whispered in my ear before slipping out of the room and into the bathroom. I tried to calm my breathing down as I quickly climbed into the bed and laid down.

Harry quickly walked back into the room and turned the light off. I felt the bed sink as he climbed onto the other side. The covers were moving for a moment as he got comfortable before I was pulled into his warm embrace.

“You know what my favourite thing about coming to Australia this time was?” He asked me quietly.

“What?” I mumbled slowly feeling my eyelids droop.

“Snuggling with you,” He whispered into my ear sending a shiver throughout my whole body. He then proceeded to kiss just below my ear along my neck and stopped where the shirt started. He then nuzzled his nose into my hair.

“Goodnight love,” I heard him whisper before sleep finally overcame me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's a bit of a filler as well but much cuter :)

There next one will be much better I promise!