Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

21

At some point in the early hours of the morning we all decided to head home. I was still extremely drunk and hyperactive as we headed outside or in my case stumbled outside.

“We need music!” Casey said as we started to walk back home. We both glanced at each other and started to sing at the top of our lungs instantly.

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful!” We continued to scream while running ahead and dancing along the footpath while everyone followed after us. I had kicked off my heels at some point so I was able to dance and run easier. Casey had just walked in front of me when I had a great idea. I ran up behind her and jumped on her back as she instinctively held onto my thighs.

“Go horsey!” I screamed as she laughed and started to make horse noises and ran further down the path. Suddenly the world started to tip and I was now looking up at the sky with Casey lying beside me our legs slightly tangled.

“Shit, are you both okay?” Someone said from above me as all I could do was groan and wince. I could tell I would definitely have bruises in the morning.

“Come on love,” Someone said from above me as they pulled me to my feet.

“Your voice sounds different to mine! You say things strangely,” I said giggling at Harry. He laughed at me. I suddenly pouted.

“I really wanted a piggy back ride.”

“Come here,” He said rolling his eyes and standing in front of me, legs bent. I smiled large and quickly jumped on his back. He told me to wrap my legs around his waist, which I happily obliged with. He then proceeded to hold my thighs and started to walk as I laughed happily and wrapped my arms around his neck. I began to calm down at this point as I could feel my buzz slowly seep away, I rested my head on his shoulder and watched everyone as I happily saw Eleanor carrying my heels.

Just as I was about to doze off we finally reached the driveway of my house. I started to search for my purse so I could get keys.

“I’ve got it love.” Harry said gesturing to one of his hands holding my thigh that was also holding my small black bag. Eleanor reached over and grabbed it from Harry and pulled out my keys to let us in. Paige and Zayn bolted inside straight away both searching for different toilets as Niall helped a stumbling Casey into the house and up the stairs.

“You guys can stay tonight.” I said sleepily still on Harry’s back.

“We were,” Louis said smirking at me as I poked my tongue at him.

“You guys can use the spare rooms.” I said referring to Danielle, Liam, Eleanor and Louis. “And just tell Paige to sleep with Casey and Niall and Zayn can sleep in Paige’s bed she won’t mind.” I said as we all made our way up the stairs, Harry still holding me. We walked into my room and Harry laid me gently down onto the bed. I laid there watching him as he walked over to my drawer and pulled out some clothes for me. He then helped me into the bathroom and shut the door so I could change. I got changed as quickly as I could and stumbled around a few times before washing my face. I walked out the door and saw Harry waiting with a drink of water. I gladly drank it down and climbed into my bed.

I shamelessly checked out Harry’s toned body as he stripped down into just his briefs and lyed down beside me. I flipped over so I was lying on my stomach and turned my head to look at Harry as his head faced me. I rested my hand on his stomach and traced patterns while running my hand up and down his stomach and across his chest. I watched as he closed his eyes obviously enjoying the feeling of my fingers lightly brushing over his body.

“Don’t go,” I managed to whisper out as his eyes snapped open and he turned to look at me surprised. The moment he saw the tears building in my eyes he grabbed my hand that was on his chest and pulled me tight against him. He circled his arms around me and I felt him sigh.

“Trust me, I would stay with you forever if I could.” He said to me as he pushed our foreheads against each other. I smiled weakly at him as I tried to control the tears threatening to spill. He kissed my forehead as I reached up and kissed under his chin as it was the easiest place to reach. His arms tightened around me more as I slowly fell into a fitful sleep dreaming about a green eyed boy.

-

I opened my eyes only to shut them again quickly to block out the light that was causing a pain to shoot through my head. I groaned and turned my head to bury it in the person lying next to me. Apparently the pain decided to stay this time, light or no light, as I stayed there deeply regretting every drink I had the night before. I felt Harry’s body shift under me as his hands reached up and stroked my hair comfortingly. I merely groaned again trying to block the pain.

“You should take something for it.” I heard him chuckle from above me. I lifted my head slightly to glare at him through my half opened eyes as they sun still shone through my windows.

“I just wanna die!” I cried burying my head in my pillow as Harry stood up.

“Come on,” He said pulling at my arm and making me slide across the bed to his side before pulling me up fully and making me stand. I groaned and moaned the whole time before leaning my head into Harry’s chest since standing up made everything slightly dizzy.

“You know all this groaning and moaning would be a complete turn on if I didn’t think you might puke at any minute,” Harry whispered into my ear as I smacked him lightly on the arm. He laughed before directing me out of the room and down the stairs. I stumbled slightly down the stairs still trying to keep the sun away from my eyes and stop the world from constantly spinning.

I walked into the kitchen with Harry walking behind me his arms resting on my waist keeping me stable. I could smell the coffee as soon as we walked in and I practically ran to it. I grabbed a cup and I finally noticed the people sitting in the kitchen. Liam was cooking eggs with the ‘help’ of Louis as Niall tried to steal some food. Zayn was sitting on a bar stool next to Paige rubbing her back soothingly as she looked like she was about to puke. On the other side of Zayn was Casey who had glasses on and her head resting on the cold counter making me smirk. Sitting at the dining table were Eleanor and Danielle both with a drink casually chatting. I smiled and walked past Harry who was leaning against the kitchen counter and sat down with Eleanor and Danielle. They both turned to smirk at me instantly.

“Who knew you could drink like that?” Eleanor said smirking at me. “Scratch that, who knew you and Harry could dance like that!?” she exclaimed louder causing the others to laugh and Casey to groan in annoyance.

“Oh please, I saw you and Louis.” I shot back at her blushing slightly. I probably would not have been so forward last night if I wasn’t so drunk. I drank more of my coffee as Liam started to hand out food to everyone; I quickly dug into mine realising how hungry I was.

“So what is on the agenda today?” Niall asked sitting next to me with a mouthful of food.

“Well we have to be at the airport for 5.30.” Danielle said glancing at the clock. It was currently 8.30.

“We could just hang here and go swimming?” Casey suggested to everyone as I shrugged still shovelling in eggs. Everyone decided to just chill here today and they got their entire luggage delivered to the house as they would just go to the airport from here.

I was lying on my stomach head in my hands outside in the sun while the others played in the water. I wasn’t really in the mood for swimming as my head slowly started to stop pounding. I walked inside to quickly get a drink of water but as I turned around I realised I wasn’t exactly alone. I slightly wet Harry had followed me inside to the kitchen. I froze looking at him, watching a drop of water slowly slide down his chest and stomach and disappear into the top of his pants. He reached forward and grabbed my chin pulling it up to stare into his smirking face as I smiled back sadly.

He suddenly grabbed me around the waist and threw me over his shoulder so my butt was sticking up in the air. I let out a scream that hurt my own ears and made my head start to pound as he ran straight back outside and towards the pool.

“Don’t you dare Harry!” I screamed too late as I felt myself collide with the freezing cold water. I resurfaced pushing my hair out of my eyes and glared up at a laughing Harry who quickly jumped into join me. I could hear the other boy’s laughing as I stood there fuming.

“You shouldn’t wear wet clothes. Might catch a cold.” Harry said winking at me swimming closer and reached towards the button on my denim shorts. I glared at him harder before pushing his hand away and taking my shorts and shirt off, leaving me in bikinis, and threw them out of the pool. I turned back to see a pouting Harry.

“I wanted to help.” He said pulling me towards him.

“GET A ROOM!” Niall’s Irish accent screamed at us from across the pool making me laugh and swim away from Harry towards him. We swam around for the next couple of hours playing in the pool until Liam stopped and glanced down at his watch. My mood instantly deflated as I turned to stare at Harry who quickly wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.

“Time to go lads,” Liam said smiling sadly as well all got out and changed quickly. Casey, Paige and I all wanted to go to the airport with them so once again Eleanor and Danielle jumped in the car with me as we headed to the airport.