Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

22

In what felt like no time we had reached the airport. Security quickly surrounded us and grabbed the luggage as we were quickly ushered inside.

“The girls shouldn’t come any further,” A body guard told the boys indicating all the flashing lights coming from the other side of the terminal signalling paparazzi were there. I looked to them helplessly as Casey and Paige started to say their goodbye’s to everyone.

I hugged Niall first and then Zayn as the tears started to fill my eyes. Liam was next and then Louis who picked me off the ground and spun me making me laugh as a few tears slipped down my cheek. I then turned to Danielle and Eleanor who were both already silently crying. I pulled them both into quick hugs as I felt more tears fall.
“We’ll talk all the time, I promise!” Eleanor said holding onto my hand as I smiled at her.

“And we will definitely see you soon. You have to fly out to London to see us really soon.” Danielle added kissing me on the cheek.

They both suddenly looked behind me their faces becoming sadder if possible. I slowly turned dreading the last goodbye. I could already feel the pain start to make its way across my chest as the task of breathing became harder and tears started to fall freely from my eyes. The moment I looked into Harry’s eyes to see them filled with tears to match my own a small sob escaped my mouth. I quickly launched myself onto Harry and wrapped my arms around his neck, his around my waist. He lifted me off the ground slightly as I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer.

“Harry...” Someone called but it sounded so muffled and not a part of this moment that neither of us payed much attention to it as I buried myself into his neck breathing deeply trying to remember the way his body felt against mine and the smell of his cologne that he always wears. I pulled my head back slightly and looked into his warm green eyes. I reached up and brushed a curl out of his eyes. I unwound my legs from his waist as he set me back onto the ground. He lent his head down slightly and brushed his lips against mine softly making my body feel like it was full of electricity. I wanted to pull him down and ask for more, but I understood why he wouldn’t. He lent forward and kissed my forehead, before resting his own forehead against mine.

I heard someone clear their throat from behind me as Harry shot them a vicious glare. He smiled down at me slightly using his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

“I’ll see you soon, okay?” he whispered to me as I nodded trying to smile through the tears.

“Goodbye Harry,” I whispered stretching onto the tip of my toes and kissing his cheek.

“Goodbye my love.” He replied back kissing both my cheeks and my forehead one last time. He quickly pulled me close burying his face into my hair. Then he suddenly let go and walked away from me. I waved to the others smiling as best I could watching his retreating back. Right before they reached the view of the camera flashes he spun around and gave me the most dazzling smile in the world and waved. I waved back and laughed as he winked at me. He turned and suddenly he and the others disappeared, surrounded by paparazzi and fans flashing pictures of them. I sighed slightly and felt both Casey and Paige wrap their arms around me.

“Let’s go,” I mumbled before heading back to the car feeling numb all over. I was stupid to fall for a boy who would leave me. I was stupid to fall for Harry Styles of all boys. And I was definitely stupid to think that what I had with him could actually work long distance.

From: Harry :D

Missing you like crazy already. I’ll see you soon my love, xxx

I smiled down at the text I got from Harry. Then again maybe I wasn’t so stupid; maybe he was the right boy for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so blown away by all the comments! Thank you guys so much! I'm glad your enjoying the story and don't worry this is NOT the end. I have plenty in store for Harry and Skye! Plenty!
And to answer lydiadevereaux yes my hometown is Brisbane ;D hahaha

Sorry to everyone about it being sad, but we all knew it was coming! But it gets better again I promise!

Rayne xx