Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

23

It had been 4 months since I had last seen the boys or Eleanor and Danielle. It was now November and I was finishing another semester of university before the Christmas break. I had talked to everyone as often as I could but as my exams came closer and the boys of course got busier it became harder to talk. The last time I talked to any of the boys had been about a month ago. Eleanor and Danielle I speak to almost every day, they had told me that the boys were extremely busy and neither of them had even had time to see any of them.

I was currently walking home from the train station after finally finishing the last of my exams, I was definitely ready to go out and party tonight. I walked in through the open door in search of Casey and Paige and found them upstairs in Casey’s room playing with the dogs.

“Were still good for tonight right?” I asked the girls laying down across the bed.

“Of course,” Was Casey’s response as she tried to teach Koda and Kita new tricks.

“Talked to the girls just before.” Paige told me referring to Eleanor and Danielle as I rolled over to look at her. “They said that they would call you later,” I nodded in understanding before heading out of the room needing a shower.

-

It was sometime in the early morning that I stumbled back up to the house with Casey, Cody and Paige not far behind. We had been out getting drunk with some friends all night and I was extremely tired. I eventually made it upstairs, showered and then crashed on my bed before a text came through my phone.

From: Danni!

Hey are u awake?

From: *Skye*

Its 2am!!

From: Danni!

Take that as a yes, me and El are gonna call u on skype :)

I grumpily grabbed my laptop from the floor next to the bed and opened it up. Sure enough I was getting a call from Danielle skype. I hit answer and instantly I saw both Eleanor and Danielle waving enthusiastically at me. I waved back stifling a yawn.

“We will keep this quick because obviously you are extremely tired. But as a present from all of us for finishing another semester of college we thought we would get you...” Eleanor trailed off and did a drum roll against the table making me roll my eyes.

“TICKETS TO COME TO LONDON!” They both screamed at me through the screen. My eyes widened for a moment as I stayed at both of them speechless.

“Now before you can think of some stupid excuse to why you can’t come, we have already talked to Casey and Paige. They have you’re plane ticket, they’ve covered your shifts at the cafe and they’re are going to help you pack because you’re leaving, umm well what would be tomorrow for you,” Danielle said smiling at me.

“Guys I can’t accept this.”

“YES, YES YOU CAN!” Eleanor screamed again bouncing up and down in her seat, making me giggle at her energy.

“We’ve been planning this with the boy’s for ages. You can’t let them down!” Danielle pouted at me. “You’re staying for three weeks and we will all be staying at Harry’s mum’s house. The boys hang there to get away sometimes and they thought they would hang together one last time before they all go home for the Christmas holidays they have coming up. So it will be a perfect time. PLEASE?!” they both ranted on as I sighed.

After I finished talking with them I lied back down on the bed went my phone suddenly beeped again.

From: Harry :D

Glad you agreed to come here :D Sorry haven’t spoken in a while, been really busy. Looking forward to seeing you when you get here xoxo
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but it's leading on to the next, which will be up later today :)