Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

24

I had been sitting on a plane for 28 hours and it was safe to say I was tired, grumpy, stiff and extremely bored. So bored that I practically ran off the plane the moment I could without a second glance. I looked around the airport taking in the amount of people wrapped up in layers of clothing while I was wearing jeans and a shirt. It was still summer in Australia. Knowing I would be freezing cold outside I hurried over to get my luggage and started to search the crowds of people for familiar faces.

“SKYEEEE!!!” I heard someone yell from behind me before I was literally tackled to the ground. I laughed and hugged the person back the best I could with the awkward position I had on the floor.

“Get of her Louis! I want a hug.” I heard Eleanor say from above us as Louis got up and helped me up too. I quickly hugged Eleanor and Danielle who was with her.

“You dyed your hair!” Danielle exclaimed holding on to a piece of my now dark brown/red hair opposed to my normal chocolate coloured hair.

“And where did this come from missy,” Louis lent forward and tapped my nose where my nose piercing was now situated.

“And here too!” Eleanor exclaimed pointing at my helix piercing on my left ear. I laughed at them.

“I’ve had a few changes...” I trailed off smiling at my friends.

“We can see that! Come on the other boys are in the car, Louis was supposed to stay in there too so we could remain hidden but he just had to come,” Eleanor said grabbing my hand as Louis grabbed my luggage that had been knocked to the floor when he tackled me.

“Harry’s not there though, he is already back home but were going to head straight there anyway.” Danielle explained pulling me along outside. The moment we stepped outside I instantly wanted to walk back in. It was absolutely freezing, I have never been so cold in my life. Winter in Australia was never this cold. Louis seeing my predicament quickly shrugged out of his jumper and handed it to me, which I gladly put on.

They all quickly pulled me along as I tried to get my first view of London before suddenly I was pushed into a van. Instantly I was met with cheers and hands were hugging me from every direction. I smiled largely and hugged Zayn, Niall and Liam happy to see them all.

“Good flight?” Liam asked, as sweet as ever.

“Long and boring!” I said back to him with a pout.

“What’s this?” Niall asked shocked leaning forward to tap on my nose just like Louis.

“Seriously have none of you seen a nose piercing,” I said rolling my eyes at them.

“Got a tattoo yet?” Zayn asked winking at me.

“No,” I smiled at Zayn, “Not yet.” I added on winking back at him.

“How long does it take to get to Harry’s?” I asked anyone.

“Eager to see lover boy aren’t we?” Louis said nudging me in the rib cage.

“No! I’m just really sick of sitting!” I said blushing a lot. I was excited to be in England but there was a certain boy I was more excited to see above all.

“A couple of hours.” Liam answered sympathetically as I groaned and rested my head on Louis’ shoulder.

I wanted to sleep a bit knowing that I would be extremely tired later on but I couldn’t keep my eyes away from the beautiful scenery that passed the windows. England was extremely different to Australia and I already loved every part of it.

After what felt like more than a couple of hours the car started to come to a slow stop. The nerves built up in my stomach as I stepped out of the car and looked around the street. The whole design of the street was extremely cute and nothing like an Australian suburb. I just wanted to take photos of everything.

Eleanor nudged me with her arm as I stared at her questioning. She nodded her head forwards and I saw a beautiful brown curly haired boy walking out the door. He was wearing a black pair of jeans, a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and had his curly hair tucked back under a grey beanie. I nearly fainted at the sight of him. It felt like ages sine I had last seen him.

I suddenly felt self-conscious about my appearance after a 28 hour plane flight. I knew I probably didn’t look the best and I was still shivering in Louis’ striped jumper. I watched the boys walk up to Harry and greet him. I watched him as he smiled and laughed with the boys giving them all ‘manly’ hugs. He then turned and saw me still standing near the car and he broke into a large grin showing his amazing dimples. The moment I saw his smile, and knowing it was for me, made all my insecurities drop immediately. This boy could make me feel absolutely amazing just by looking at me.

He started to walk towards me as Eleanor gave me a nudge in the back to make me step towards him.

“Hey,” I said weakly smiling towards him.

He just laughed at me and pulled me into his arms. I sighed in bliss. The moment his arms were around my waist and my head was resting in his neck everything just fell into place.

“Hey beautiful,” He said whispering into my ear, I could hear the smile in his voice.

“I like this,” he said pulling away and tugging on a part of my hair, “And this...” he said tapping my nose piercing. I blushed and smiled up at him completely entranced by him. He lent forward slightly and pressed his lips to my forehead as I closed my eyes and rested against his chest. I certainly did not want to move.

“Come on guys, its freezing out here!” Louis complained from the car as he pulled my stuff towards the house. I groaned and pulled away from Harry to poke my tongue at Louis’ back.

“I know what you’re doing,” he called out behind him making me laugh.

“Come meet my mom.” Harry said smiling and grabbing my hand to pull me inside. He stopped and turned around when he felt me resist, a look of horror on my face.

“Your mom?! Oh my god. What if she doesn’t like me? I should get changed? Or at least fix myself up?” I pleaded with Harry as I began to panic.

“She’s already in love with you,” Harry said grabbing my face between his hands. “And you look beautiful.”

The moment Harry said that I knew I couldn’t resist, I would follow that boy off a cliff if he asked. He pulled me up to the door and inside where I was immediately greeted by warmth. I looked around the house quickly as Harry pulled me through to a beautiful kitchen.

“So this is Skye!” someone said from in front of me. I turned just in time to see a lady with dark brown hair that looked a lot like Harry before I was pulled into a hug. I stood still in shock for a second before hugging her back.

“I’m Anne.” She said pulling back and smiling at me. “You’re just as beautiful as Harry said.” She added making me blush instantly as I glanced at a smirking Harry.

“Thank you,” I said quietly. Just then an older man walked into the kitchen.

“Skye, this is my step dad Robin.” Harry said introducing us.

“I’m so glad we finally get to meet you. Harry hasn’t stopped talking about you since the moment he got back from Australia. I’m actually surprised he didn’t end up moving out there.” Harry’s mum rambled on as she continued cooking. I looked over at Harry to see him blush slightly.

“Right, well I’ll show you around the house.” Harry said quickly grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the kitchen. He showed me around the house and where the boys, Eleanor and Danielle were staying. Lastly he took me upstairs and showed me his room.

“It doesn’t have much left in it any more. I took most of it with me to London.” Harry explained as I walked in and looked at his large double bed and wardrobe. There was also a mirror on one wall, two bedside tables and a desk. Some of Harry’s clothes were hanging in the wardrobe and some were in his suitcase in the corner. I noticed both of my own suitcases and my carry on bag had been dropped in here.

I could feel Harry watching me as I walked around the room. I turned to look at him and smiled.

“I can’t believe you’re here.” He said walking over to me and reaching out to gently touch the side of my face.

“Me either,” I said back leaning into his hand slightly. He smiled and started to lean towards me.

“OI!” we both stopped and turned around to see Louis smirking in the doorway. “Dinner’s ready,” He said winking at us before running down the hallway. Harry sighed.

“It’s okay, we have the next three weeks.” I said reaching up to kiss him on the cheek and grabbed his hand as I walked down the stairs.