Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

25

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I grumpily opened my tired eyes to glare at the person.

“What?” I asked Danielle grumpily.

“Come on, were going to show you around a bit and go shopping.” Danielle said trying to pull me out of the extremely warm bed.

“What time is it?” I asked half sitting up and staring at the empty space next to me confused.

“It’s 11 in the morning, you’ve slept for ages.” Danielle responded pulling me fully off the bed. The moment the cold air hit me I instantly tried to crawl back under the covers. Danielle chucked me a jumper and long pants from my suitcase as I quickly pulled them over my short shorts and singlet.

“Crap, its freezing!” I whined to Danielle as she pulled me down the stairs.

“Wait until we go outside.” Eleanor said appearing in front of me making me jump.

“If it’s colder outside, why are we going out there?” I asked them as I followed them into the kitchen.

“Because inside is boring! Stop being boring.” Louis said coming up behind us as I glared at him. I went and sat down on a stool at the counter next to Harry as he smiled at me. Suddenly a hot cup of coffee was placed down in front of me. I looked up to see Zayn smiling down at me.

“Have I ever told you how much I loved you?” I asked him smiling sweetly making him laugh and look at Harry. I turned to see Harry playfully glaring at Zayn, I patted his cheek reassuringly.

-

Soon enough I was ready to go shopping with the girls. I really needed to anyway because I had realised that none of my clothes from Australia were exactly warm enough to handle the cold here. I wondered down the stairs to find the girls at the front door with Harry.

“Are you coming?” I asked.

“No, apparently if I do you will get mobbed, so I’m not allowed to come.” He said glaring at Eleanor. “But I am allowed to drive you and pick you up.”

I laughed at him and followed them outside. The moment I stepped outside I froze. Everything was covered in white and it was beautiful. I stood there dumbfounded staring at the scenery around me.

“Oh that’s right, you’ve never seen snow before.” I heard Harry say from beside me as he grabbed my hand. “Be careful it can be slippery.” He added on placing a hand on my back to steady me more as we walked over to his car parked on the driveway.

“It’s so pretty,” I said stopping to bend down and touch the snow. “And so cold!” I said quickly pulling my bare hands away making a mental note to buy some gloves today. Harry laughed and opened the door for me as Danielle and Eleanor climbed in the back of his black car. I wasn’t really a car person so I had no idea what type of car this was but I could tell it probably cost a lot. As Harry drove and the girls chatted I sat there in silence just staring at everything we passed. I had seen pictures of snow but it’s something different to see it right in front of you. It was one of the things I hated about Australia, it only snowed if you went right down the bottom of the country and even then sometimes it didn’t. Our climate just wasn’t cold enough; especially where I lived.

Harry pulled up in front of a shopping village as we said goodbye and started our big day.

-

We all collapsed into chairs at a cute coffee shop with all our bags.

“I am exhausted.” Danielle whined laying her head down on the table as Eleanor ordered food and drinks for us.

“I texted Harry and he’s on his way to get us.” Eleanor said after she finished ordering. I stared at all my bags.

“I’ve barely been here one day and I’ve already spent...” I trailed off trying to calculate it into Australian dollars. “Oh, a lot,” I ended lamely too lazy to figure it out properly.

“You’re the one who insisted on buying practically every pair of shoes that Toms owned.” Eleanor laughed.

“Hey, not my fault there rare in Australia, I’m stocking up before I go back.” I shrugged defensively. Our food came and we started to eat, effectively ending the conversation as we were all starving.

“I think I’m going to need to buy another suitcase before I go back.” I said suddenly eyeing all my purchases again. My suitcases I came with were already as full as possible.

“Easy problem to solve, don’t go back.” Danielle said winking at me as I smiled.

“Hey,” someone said from behind me making me jump and squeal slightly. I sent an apologetic look at everyone around us who had been disturbed as I turned around to glare at Harry. He held his arms up defensively. He was wearing a beanie and sunglasses even though it was a cloudy day and no sun in sight.

“You girls ready to go?” He asked.

“Just about,” Danielle said quickly finishing of her salad as I quickly finished my drink. I stood up and smiled at Harry sweetly as he looked at me suspiciously.

“Can you help me carry my bags?” I said batting my eyelashes at him as he rolled his eyes and bent down to pick up as many as he could.

“How much did you get?” He asked staring at me incredulously.

“I assure you everything I bought I absolutely needed.” I answered him bending down to pick up the last two bags.

“Mhmm,” he said obviously not believing me as he lead the way to the car. I helped Harry put all the bags in the boot as the girls jumped in the car. I suddenly saw a flash out of the corner of my eye making me turn curiously. Suddenly another flash blinded me for a second which was quickly followed by another.

“Shit,” I heard Harry groan from beside me shutting the boot. He grabbed my arm as more flashes started to go off and lead me over to the passenger door, opening it and making sure I was in safely before running around to his door. “Paparazzi,” he explained further like I hadn’t already figured that much out. We quickly sped away and back to his house. I noted there was another car in the driveway as we headed inside with all our bags. Danielle and Eleanor headed off to dump their stuff in their rooms as Harry and I headed up to his room to leave my bags. I said hello to Anne as we passed the kitchen.

“So what did you actually buy?” Harry asked leaning over my bags searching through a few.

“Hey, they could be private you know?” I said nudging him in the side.

“That just makes me want to dig me,” He said looking up to smirk at me as I blushed.

“So this is the infamous Skye,” I heard someone say from the door as I turned to look at a girl just slightly older than me with dark brown hair.

“Did you tell everyone about me?” I asked turning to Harry curiously as he blushed.

“Skye this is my sister Gemma,” He introduced us shooting his sister a glare. She just laughed and stepped forward to pull me into a soft hug.

“Nice to meet you,” I said politely to her smiling.

“Oh my gosh, your accent is so cute!” she squealed at me making me blush.

“Go away Gemma,” Harry said rolling his eyes as Gemma huffed then smiled at me and left the room.

“Sorry about her,” He said turning to me. I smiled up at him. He slowly lent towards me as my heart beat started to race and butterflies erupted in my stomach. He stopped just before my lips smirking.

“I’m taking you out tonight so be ready by 7,” he whispered before winking at me and leaving the room leaving me standing there flustered.

I quickly left the room and headed straight out to find Eleanor and Danielle. I ran into Liam along the way.

“Where’s Danni?” I asked him hurriedly.

“In our room I think...” he trailed off as I quickly ran past him. I ran in to Eleanor along the way and grabbed her hand and dragged her to Danielle’s room. I pushed the door open to see her lying on the bed reading a book.

“HELP ME!” I practically screamed at them jumping on the bed next to her as Eleanor cautiously sat down next to me patting my back. “Harry’s taking me out tonight and I don’t know what to wear.” I nearly cried to them.

“Where’s he taking you sweetie?” Danielle asked sweetly.

“I don’t know...” I whined.

“GEMMA!” Eleanor called out to Harry’s sister as she walked past the door. She threw her head around the corner and raised her eyebrows at us.

“Harry’s taking Skye out tonight and we need to know where so she can get ready.” Eleanor explained.

“On it,” Gemma called out as she left, presumably to find Harry.

“Okay go and have a shower and we will start finding clothes to wear.” Danielle said pushing me off the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm glad you liked the last chapter :)
This one's a bit of a filler, sorry but the next one will be great! I promise!