Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

26

I glanced in the mirror one last time making sure my make up hadn’t smudged. I then proceeded to make sure my curls were sitting in the right place. I glanced down at my red dress that ended mid thigh and the short black coat hanging over top. I quickly put on a chunky black and gold woven necklace and added a black and gold ring to match. I then strapped my heels onto my feet and took one last glance in the mirror. The girls had all approved the dress as they knew where I was going. I however had no idea; Harry made Gemma promise not to tell me.

“You look great!” I turned to see Zayn standing by the door. I smiled at him nervously. “Come on, Harry sent me up here to get you, you have to leave soon.” I nodded before looking in the mirror one last time and taking Zayn’s outstretched hand so he could help me down the stairs. I saw at the bottom of the stairs nearly everyone in the household was standing there with large smiles on their faces. If I wasn’t so nervous I would probably either laugh at this or just be extremely freaked out by everyone.

“Guys seriously.” I heard Harry whine behind the crowd of people as everyone pretended to act busy and disappeared from the hallway. I knew they were all still somewhere close probably listening.

“You look stunning!” Harry said coming up and kissing me on the cheek as I blushed slightly. “May I?” He asked holding his arm out for me to take. I laughed at him but wrapped my arm around his none the less.

He of course, opened the car door for me as I got in as elegantly as I could in heels.

We pulled up outside a fancy restaurant and he grabbed my hand and took me inside. We passed straight past the waiter who smiled at us, and we headed straight through the kitchen.

“What are you doing Harry?” I asked staring around at everyone slightly embarrassed as they all smiled at us warmly. I never got a reply from him as he continued to pull me past everyone and out the back door. I looked around expecting some creepy alleyway only to see a small courtyard with lights hanging everywhere. There was a table with two chairs set up and candles placed sporadically everywhere. There was also a waiter standing there waiting for us patiently. I turned to Harry completely shocked.

“I’ve seen your DVD collection and you have a lot of romantic movies! So I figured you probably dreamt about having dates like these...” He trailed off obviously unsure whether I would actually like this. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his neck as stared into my eyes.

“I love it!” I giggled at him as he flashed me a smile showing me his dimples. We sat down at the table and ordered our food and drinks from the waiter. We sat there talking for what felt like ages before Harry stated that it was time to go. He had another place up his sleeve.

I headed for his car only for him to grab my arm and stop me.

“The place we have to go to isn’t far.” He said pulling me down the sidewalk still holding my hand. He led me not far down the street to a park that was covered in lights and snow. It was extremely beautiful. Harry led the way into the park over to a trail that led through the small forest surrounding it. We walked along the path that was adorned with more lights all throughout the trees and along the side of the path. The path started to rise as we started to head upwards. When we got to the top of the little hill I could see all the houses and shops lit up like Christmas. Everything was still covered in snow. I gasped at how everything looked and how beautiful it was. Harry led me over to some seat sitting towards the edge to get a better look. We sat there in silence for a bit as I marvelled at the view that was before me. I turned to see Harry staring at me, making me blush.

“I love the fact that I can make you blush so easily,” he smirked at me brushing a finger over my cheek while I turned a darker shade of red. We chatted for awhile after this talking about what we had been up to the last couple of months without each other. Harry told me about their new album which would be coming out soon as I told him about my university courses and the ideas I had for the cafe.

“Tell me something about you that I don’t know.” He suddenly said to me.

“I swear you know everything,” I laughed at him.

“Tell me your phobias, things you hate, things you like. Just everything.” He said pulling me closer as I shivered from the cold breeze.

“Umm, well I’m extremely afraid of clowns and spiders.”

“Clowns?” He asked laughing at me.

“Hey,” I said smacking him across the chest. “No laughing or I won’t tell you anything,” I said to him he instantly stopped laughing and went serious.
“When I try to avoid things or need time to think I either dance or clean. When I say clean though I literally clean everything like after you all left I cleaned the whole house, inside and out, I even did Casey and Paige’s washing!” Harry cracked a smile and I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

“Umm, I have a fear of choking and until recently I couldn’t even take a tablet. I love tigers and I want to buy a Labrador one day. Oh when I was five I got kicked by a kangaroo and I now have a scar on my upper thigh.” This set him off. He started to laugh at me as I glared at him.

“A kangaroo kicked you?” he gasped out.

“Hey, there vicious creatures, you wouldn’t know it not being Australian and all but they can hurt!” I said only making him laugh harder at me; I crossed my arms across my chest and glared out at the view in front of me.

“I’m sorry,” he eventually gasped out pulling me closer to him and tickling my sides slightly. I giggled and then glared up at him.

“Okay now you have to answer questions?” I said sitting up straight and smiling at him mischievously.

“Okay,” he said warily.

“Is it true you once told a girl you were gay because you weren’t interested in her?”

“Yeah...” he trailed off.

“Aww that’s so sweet!” I said reaching forward and pinching his cheek as he smacked my hand away.

“Okay, what about the rumour you’re only interested in cougars?”

“I think you prove that that’s a lie. You’re what three months younger than me?” He said winking at me making me laugh.

“What about you and Louis, you cannot tell me that there is nothing going on between you two!” I said laughing at his amused expression.

“What can I say we come as a package.”

“Okay now this is a serious one and you have to promise to answer me!” I said turning to look at him seriously.

“I promise,” He said grabbing my hand.

“Did you really mean a cat when you said to pussy to Matt Cardle?” I asked Harry seriously. He groaned and placed his hands over his face and hunched down in the seat slightly.

“Please tell me,” I pleaded trying to pry his hands away from his face as I leant over him. He eventually pulled his hands away and stared up at me.

“Okay, okay. I did not mean pussy as in a cat...” He trailed off blushing slightly.

“You dirty boy,” I gasped and then burst into a fit of laughter.

“You must not tell anyone!” Harry pleaded grabbing onto my hands and trying to get me not to laugh.

“Hmm, what do I get if I don’t?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him smirking.

“A kiss.” He said suddenly leaning close to my face.

My heart stopped for a moment and then started beating rapidly as I realised how close Harry was to me. I opened my mouth to say something but I had no comeback for what he said. I merely closed it as I saw the smirk work its way onto his face. I felt his hand around my waist pull me closer towards him so my chest was flush with his. I glanced down only to have him pull my face up to look at him.

I felt his lips brush against mine ever so slightly just like they had before but this time he didn’t pull them away. My eyes instinctively flew shut as his lips pressed harder but still softly against mine. We stayed still for a moment before my hands found their way to his neck and I pulled him slightly closer. Our lips instantly started to move together in perfect harmony as he pulled me even closer by the waist so I was practically sitting on him. His hands traced patterns on my hips through my dress as my hands slowly worked their way up and tangled themselves in his hair. I felt him lick my bottom lip obviously asking for entrance, I decided however to hold him off for a bit longer.

He grew impatient and bit my bottom lip lightly making me gasp. Taking the opportunity he quickly pushed his tongue into my mouth and instantly started to explore. His tongue massaged mine making me moan into the kiss. I could feel him smirking. I tightly held onto one of his curls and tugged at it making him release a deep growl and he started to kiss me harder.

Eventually I quickly pulled away as my air supply had officially run out. I sat there in his arms gasping for breath as he smirked at me panting slightly but not as much as I was.

“Shut up, I don’t have a singer’s lungs.” I said smacking his arm as he chuckled at my reaction. He lent forwards and started to kiss across my jaw line and along my neck as I angled my head backwards still trying to gain my breath back and also give him better access. He found my soft spot and started to lick and nibble at it making me moan. I quickly pulled my head back as he looked up at me smiling innocently. I pulled his face up so my lips could meet his again as my hands started to roam through his hair. Something they had been dying to do for a long time.

We sat there for a long time making out on top of the hill before I started to grow tired and Harry decided it was time to head home. We started to walk back down the path, stopping every now and then to kiss before walking again. It took us longer to get back to the car then it should have.

By the time we got back to the house everyone was in bed. We quickly headed up to Harry’s room and as soon as the door was shut I was pushed against the wall as he crashed his lips onto mine once again. Smiling I kissed him back just as urgently as both our hands began to roam one another. His hands never straying too far up or down.

Eventually I somehow got changed into my pyjamas and Harry had stripped to his briefs and we were getting into his bed.

“I’ve been dying to kiss you goodnight for a while now.” Harry whispered to me as he pulled me under the warm cover and into his arms.

I lent up and pressed a kiss to his lips. I felt him lick my lip asking for more again but I pulled away giggling.

“Goodnight Harry!” I said to him sternly before laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes. I felt him kiss the top of my head and eventually I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just reached 100 subscribers! So think of this chapter as a celebration! Hope you liked it :D:D
xx